EUROPE: 30 Day Europe Encompassed Tour with Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Including Flights for Two (Interior Cabin)
Discover Europe’s hotspots and best kept secrets.
$15,398Valued at $19,998
Climb the Eiffel Tower in Paris, discover edgy street art and hidden alleyways in Berlin and be swept away on a luxury cruise around the best kept secrets of the Mediterranean. All this and more awaits on this 30 day tour, showcasing the best Europe has on offer!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 20 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation, Plus 7 Nights Aboard the Rhapsody of the Seas Luxury Cruise Liner, Including All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- Explore the Canal-Lined Streets of Amsterdam, the Awe-Inspiring Colosseum in Rome and Stunning Ancient Medieval Fortress Walls and Adriatic Sea Views of Dubrovnik.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 20 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast for Two
- 1 Overnight Ferry from Colchester to Volendam
- 7 Nights Aboard the Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Liner, in Your Choice of an Interior or Oceanview Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment Aboard the Rhapsody of the Seas
- All On-Ground Transport and Transfers as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours with Experienced English Speaking Guides
- Paris – Courtyard Marriott Paris St Denis or similar
- Rouen – Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Droite or similar
- London – Holiday Inn Express London Wimbledon South or similar
- Overnight ferry in Harwich – Hoek Van Holland or Ferry Colchester Volendam
- Amsterdam – Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport or similar
- Berlin – Mercure Berlin City West or similar
- Prague – Hotel Duo or similar
- Innsbruck – Gasthof Dollinger or similar
- Zurich – Hotel Ibis Zurich Messe Airport or similar
- Milan – IH Hotel Milano Lorenteggio or similar
- Rome – Cristoforo Colombo or similar
- Florence – Conference Florencia or similar
- Venice – Albatros or similar
Set sail for European marvels aboard the magnificent Royal Caribbean Cruise Liner the Rhapsody of the Seas. Enjoy a dip in one of the four pools or be wined and dined at your choice of four exquisite restaurants. Watch a movie under the stars at the outdoor cinema, try your luck at the Vegas-style Casino or enjoy a complimentary Broadway show.
Enjoy your European adventure in your choice of either an Inside Cabin or a an Oceanview Cabin.
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 26 April
- 10, 24 May
- 7* June
- 5*, 19* July
- 2, 16, 30 August
- 13* September
- *A High Season surcharge of $450 per person applies to departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- From the dazzling romantic streets of Paris, the gorgeous lakeside views of Interlaken and the Swiss Alps and then to the red sand beaches of Santorini, uncover all corners of Europe’s beauty on this 30 day tour.
- Roam cobblestoned streets filled with boulangeries and authentic bistros in the bohemian hilltop neighbourhood of Montmartre, once home to iconic artists like to Picasso, Matisse and Dali.
- Hear the chimes of Big Ben permeate through London before sipping on tea and scones at an authentic English high tea.
- Stroll through the architectural masterpiece of the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin, weaving through the backstreets of the Jewish Quarter to uncover hidden bars, cafes and edgy street art.
- Fall in love with the lakeside charm and exceptional grandeur of Zurich, walking along the shores of Lake Interlaken to uncover stunning views of the Swiss Alps from Grindelwald.
- Cross over the postcard-worthy Ponte Vecchio marble archway in Florence before admiring breathtaking views of the city from the Piazzale Michelangelo.
- Board the luxurious Rhapsody of the Seas and cruise off the beaten Mediterranean path, climbing atop fortress walls in Dubrovnik and weaving through cobblestone streets in Kotor to admire glistening views of the Adriatic Sea.
Pack your bags and get ready for an adventure of a lifetime as you board your international flight to Paris.
Bonjour Paris! Once you land, you’ll then be transferred to the hotel for check-in. In the evening, you’ll be taken to the famed bohemian artist district of Montmartre, perhaps stopping off at a lively late night restaurant for some French culinary delights. You’ll then ascend up the funicular to the Basilica Sacre-Coeur to marvel at breathtaking views of the dazzling city of lights.
- Moulin Rouge Show – Experience the glamour of cabaret at this late night show in the legendary home of Parisian cabaret, all while sipping on a glass of champagne (€ 130 per person).
After breakfast, you’ll be taken on a guided tour around key landmarks of the city. Ascend to the second level of the iconic Eiffel Tower and be enamoured with spectacular views of the gorgeous boulevards, followed by a boat cruise along the River Seine.
Spend the rest of the afternoon at your leisure, perhaps strolling through the inner-city oases of the Jardin du Luxembourg, walking the streets of the champs elysees, or shopping at trendy boutiques in La Marais. In the evening you’ll be transported to the lively streets of the Latin Quarter where you’ll eat dinner at your own leisure.
- Le Louvre – Take a guided tour of the world’s largest museum, admiring some of the most iconic pieces of art in existence, including Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa (€ 50 per person).
This morning you’ll explore the surrounding area of the Louvre at your own pace. Perhaps admire the stunnings works of the museum, or walk down to the Centre Pompidou via a stroll through the gorgeous Tuileries Gardens, stopping to marvel at the iconic glass pyramid outfront of the museum. You’ll then be picked up at around 5.30 and transported to the gothic-cathedral haven of Rouen for check-in.
This morning you’ll set off to Eperlecques to visit a bunker hidden away in the forest: the launching place for missiles fired into the England during WWII. Leaving France behind, you’ll then cross the English Channel by ferry, disembarking in the medieval cathedral capital of Canterbury. After walking the cobbled streets of Canterbury, you’ll be driven to the buzzing metropolis of London, stopping off in the trendy suburb of Soho to dine at your own leisure.
Get to know London style, culture and history on a guided tour this morning. Tour around the Houses of Parliament, stopping to hear the chiming of Big Ben and the gothic masterpieces of Westminster Hall, walk along the River Thames, marvel at the vastness of the Tower of London, and see the famous ‘changing of the guard’ at Buckingham Palace (depending on the season).
After your afternoon of exploration, you’ll attend a traditional English afternoon tea, before strolling through Leicester Square, China Town and finally buzzing Soho, perhaps finishing off your day with a gin & tonic at a trendy bar or restaurant.
Head to the British Museum this morning to marvel at some of the finest artworks in the world – make sure to check out the Egyptian Mummies! Spend the afternoon at your leisure, perhaps shopping along Oxford Street or treating yourself to a fine dining experience at Covent Garden. Later in the afternoon, you’ll travel to Colchester, known as Britain’s oldest town, where you’ll explore the town at your own pace. You’ll then board your overnight ferry in Harwich headed for Holland!
Please note: The ferry has a limited number of cabins. If full, the tour group will take the railway tunnel under the English Channel and spend the night in Antwerp instead.
Hallo Holland! Disembarking in the morning, you’ll be transported to Volendam, a harbourside town famed for its colourful wooden houses and old fishing boats. You’ll then make your way Amsterdam, getting to know the golden canal-lined streets, buzzing Dam Platz and lush parks of the city on a guided tour, topping it off with a visit to a diamond house to learn about the art of diamond cutting.
After your guided tour, you’ll be transported to the iconic red light district, strolling around the neon red-lined streets at your leisure.
Say doei to Amsterdam as you travel to Berlin this morning, stopping off in the legendary town of Hamelin en route; home to Brothers Grimm classic, The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
You’ll kick off your Berlin adventure in the Jewish Quarter, exploring the area at your own pace. Perhaps spend the afternoon weaving through quiet lanes filled with hidden gems, visiting the Nazi-era bunker turned art space at Sammlung Boros, or sip on a Pilsener in the Hackesche Hoffe courtyard.
This morning you’ll get to know the key hotspots of the city. Start the morning walking through a treasure trove of artwork at Museum Island, before admiring the glass dome of the Reichstag, learning about the symbolism of the Brandenburg Gate and then waltzing through gorgeous tiergarten – parks.
Top off the tour with a walk through the football-field sized concrete columns of the Holocaust Memorial, before learning about the divided history of Berlin at the Wall Museum. You’ll then explore the streets of Kantstrasse at your leisure, perhaps eating at one of the famous Asian eateries of the district.
Say Auf Wiedersehen Berlin and Ahoj Prague! En route to Prague, you’ll stop off at the leafy green city of Dresden, home to stunning spires, towers, domes, palaces and churches. On arrival in Prague, you’ll be taken to the Old Town Square to explore at your own leisure, basking in the busking jazz bands, alfresco dining and the stunning Town Hall Tower.
Start your morning with a tour of the breathtaking Prague Castle, followed by a stroll past the green cupola of St Nicholas Church, ethereal landscapes along Charles Bridge, the gothic masterpiece of St Vitus Cathedral and the beautifully iconic Astronomical Clock. Later on, you’ll cruise along the Moldova River, gliding past the breathtaking old-town charm and stunning architecture of the city.
Spend the rest of the afternoon at your own leisure, perhaps visiting the eccentric cave-like fantasy art in the Magical Cavern, or sampling Czech delicacies like Trdelnik pastry and creamy Mliko beer.
Pop over to Munich this morning en route to gorgeous Austria, visiting BMW World to learn about the brand’s history and visionary architecture. You’ll then travel to Innsbruck – a gorgeous town surrounded by the Austrian Alps. Stroll around the Old Town at your own leisure, admiring the iconic copper-tiled Golden Roof building while perhaps sampling Speckknoedel – bacon dumplings served with sauerkraut.
Begin your day with a tour around the Swarovski Crystal Museum, learning about the history and production of this iconic jeweller, with some time to buy your own treasures. After your tour, jump on a scenic train through Switzerland, stopping at the vibrant lakeside city of Zurich. Explore Zurich at your own pace, perhaps admiring fine-art in Kunsthaus and the stained-glass windows of Fraumunster. Be sure to check out the colourful hanging Gerold Cuchi Umbrellas, and eat some cheesy fondue!
Today is a day of breathtaking views and landscapes. Start your morning with a stroll along the stunning Lake Interlaken to Grindelwald, known as ‘Glacier Village’. Sip on coffee before taking a cable car up to enjoy exhilarating views of Grindelwald First, walking along these picturesque mountains to admire breathtaking glacier views via the footbridge. You’ll then continue onto the gorgeous medieval town of Lucerne, set against the backdrop of the Alps. After your day of mountain views, you’ll head back to Zurich for the night.
Spend the morning in the tiny village of Burglen – home to William Tell and the stunning chapel painted with illustrations of his life. You’ll then continue onto Lugano, a gorgeous lakeside city that sits at the foothills of the Alps, where you’ll stroll along the lake and eat lunch at your own leisure. Following the shores of the lake, you’ll reach Morcote, admiring its stone houses covered with flowers.
Bid adieu to Switzerland as you cross into Milan, kicking off your Italian adventure with a stroll through the exquisite Duomo Square, before stopping in Porta Venecia to perhaps sample some Milanese Risotto and Osso bucco.
Leave Milan behind this morning as your travel to Rome via the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa. Take a train to the Piazza dei Miracoli – Square of Miracles to admire this alluring urbanscape filled with stunning Gothic architecture and the breathtaking leaning tower. After your Pisan adventure, you’ll continue onto Rome for the night.
Viva la Rome! Start your morning with a tour of the Vatican City, admiring the awe-inspiring Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica before learning about the history of the small sovereign state at the Vatican Museum. Get your gladiator hats on as your charge through the seminal Colosseum, wandering through 2000 year old ruins to get a feel for ancient Roman life. Spend the evening in Via Cavour, perhaps sampling Suppli – fried rice and beef ragout croquettes or Spaghetti Carbonara for dinner.
Enjoy a scenic drive to Florence this morning, taking in breathtaking views of the city from the Piazzale Michelangelo on arrival, followed by a tour of of the city. Spend your evening visiting hotspots like the iconic red-capped Duomo and the Renaissance hub of the Piazza della Signoria, before crossing the medieval stone Ponte Vecchio arch bridge. Spend the rest of the evening at your leisure, perhaps sampling Tuscan delights like Lasagna al Forno and Ravioli Nudi.
- Tuscan Dinner – Enjoy an authentic Tuscan dinner all while being serenaded by a traditional Tuscan band (€ 55 per person).
Cross the Apennine Mountains this morning en route to Venice. Start your Venetian adventure with a tour along iconic canals on a Vaporetto, a local water bus, before embarking on a tour of the marble-clad architectural marvels of Plaza de San Marcos and the Basilica. Learn about the art of crystal-blowing at a Murano glass factory, spending the rest of the afternoon at your leisure, perhaps dining in a cosy osteria in Mestre.
- Gondola Ride – No trip to Venice is complete without a gondola ride down the world’s most famous canals (€ 35 per person).
Explore the canal-lined beauty of Venice at your own pace today. Perhaps venture out to the Venetian islands of Murano and Burano and be enamoured with the bright neon hued houses that line quaint canal streets. Shop for a new holiday read at the Libreria Acqua Alta, famous for its selection of books laid out in bath tubs to avoid flooding from canals.
Venture through Venice at your own leisure today. Perhaps start your day with a visit to the waterfront Gothic masterpiece at the Palazzo Ducale, then gain an insight to the plight of 16th century Venetian Jews at The Ghetto. Maybe have an afternoon tipple at a bacari – wine bar and sample spreads of cicchetti – Venetian tapas, and sip on prosecco bubbly.
Soak up some last minute Venetian sights and tastes this morning before embarking on the luxurious Rhapsody of the Seas to set sail for your Mediterranean adventure.
Cruise will depart at 5pm.
Explore the limestone streets, baroque buildings and shimmering Adriatic views as the ship stops in Dubrovnik today. Get spectacular views of the city and the glistening sea atop the City Walls & Forts, perhaps then venturing out to the island of Lokrum, filled with olive trees and black ash. Game of Thrones fan? The abandoned Hotel Belvedere is a must, providing the backdrop for many scenes of the series.
Meet back at the port for 7pm departure.
Lying at the centre of Balkan Beauty and Adriatic shores, Kotor is a medieval maze of museums, stunning churches and gorgeous old-town squares. Explore Kotor at your own pace, perhaps climbing up the fortress Town Walls that envelope the city, where gorgeous views await at the top. You could spend the afternoon people-watching from the Square of Arms.
Meet at the port for 5pm departure.
Unwind today from your European adventure and perhaps laze away at the pool with a drink in hand. Perhaps savour the fresh Japanese tastes of Izumi Restaurant (extra charges apply). Feeling adventurous? Belay up the onboard rock climbing wall to see fantastic views of the sea ahead of you.
Get ready for some romance in Santorini! Perhaps spend the day admiring the mythic beauty, volcanic scenery and layered blue-capped white houses of this postcard-worthy haven, maybe exploring the island via quad bike or melting away on the red sands of Oia beach.
Meet at the port for 5pm departure.
Explore the gorgeous seaside town of Katakolon at your leisure – the quintessential Greek fishing village. Only a short distance away from the Ancient Site of Olympia, feel free to venture to this iconic spot, or indulge with plates of mouthwatering feta, oil, olives and bread at a seaside taverna.
Meet at the port for 5pm departure.
Enjoy the last days of your European adventure with a relaxing day at sea. Unwind amongst cascading lagoons and whirlpools in the adult-only Solarium, before enjoying an authentic rustic Italian dinner at Giovanni’s Table (extra charges apply), followed by a broadway-style show.
Say goodbye to your travel buddies this morning as your disembark in Venice where you’ll be transferred to the airport for your international flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, A/T = Afternoon Tea, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferrable
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, no unaccompanied minors allowed
- No child discounts, full price applies for all children traveling with parents
- Group tour sizes: minimum 2, maximum 46
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide or Brisbane
- Flights are all economy class with Lufthansa, Air France, British Airways, Swiss Air, Etihad Airways, China Southern Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch, Qatar Airways or Finnair, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of AUD $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Subject to availability
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Optional gratuities
- Optional activities, tours and entrance fees
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
International Flights Included
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ATAS - Travel Accredited
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages