EUROPE: 27 Day Ultimate Europe Tour Including Flights for Two
A Europe trip to remember for the rest of your life.
$13,998Valued at $15,998
From the the canal-lined beauty of Amsterdam and Venice to the Cold War ruins of Berlin and ancient Colosseum in Rome, uncover the impressive sprawl of ancient basilicas, medieval architecture and snow-capped splendour of Europe on this 27 day expedition.
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 25 Nights of Fantastic Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast and 10 Decadent Dinners
- Unearth Dresden’s Rebuilt City of Spires, Down a Pint of Traditional Munich Brew and Be Swept Away By Renaissance Art and Architecture in Florence, Tuscany and Rome
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 25 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 10 Dinners
- On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing, Entrance Fees and Tours as per the itinerary
- Experienced English speaking Tour Guide
- All Porterage, Taxes, and Service Charges
- Amsterdam – Holiday Inn Express or similar
- Berlin – IBIS Berlin Ostbahnhof or similar
- Prague – Hotel Duo or similar
- Vienna – Hotel Wien or similar
- Venice – Elite Residence Hotel or similar
- Rome – Hotel American Palace or similar
- Florence – Hotel Duomo Firenze or similar
- Nice – Kyriad Nice Gare or similar
- Barcelona – Eurostars Mitre or similar
- Avignon – Ibis Nimes Ouest or similar
- Swiss Alps – Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens or similar
- Munich – Ibis Muenchen City or similar
- Bavaria – Ibis Bonn or similar
- Paris – Ibis la Defense or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 12 June
- 21 August
- 4,18 September
- 17*, 30 April
- 1*, 14, 15*, 29 May
- 26* June
- 10*, 24* July
- *A High Season surcharge of $1500 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Overflowing with perfectly-preserved architecture, canal-havens, ancient basilicas and snow-capped mountains, immerse yourself in the splendour of Europe on this ultimate 27 day tour!
- Admire the grandeur of the Brandenburg Gate, the 19th-century facade of the Reichstag – the site of Hitler’s former bunker – the Berlin Wall in Berlin, followed by a traditional pint of fresh brew in a traditional Munich beer hall.
- Unearth Dresden’s rebuilt city – completely destroyed by bombings in WWII – Czech out the impressive 18 acres of cathedrals, chapels, royal palaces and ornamental gardens in Prague Castle and brilliant vistas from Bratislava Castle overlooking the Old City.
- Watch the buzzing streets of the Piazza di Spagna, sit on the Spanish Steps and toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain before exploring the piazza ruins of the Roman Forum, Pantheon and Colosseum in Rome.
- Weave through the vineyard landscapes of Tuscany, stop off at the famed Leaning Tower of Pisa, follow the picturesque coastline of the French Riviera and try your luck at the legendary Casino de Monte-Carlo.
- Get to know buzzing Barcelona with a free day to discover Gaudi’s masterpiece – La Sagrada Familia Basilica – lose yourself in the Alpine beauty of the Swiss Alps and cruise down the Rhine past Europe’s most concentrated stretch of castles.
- Onwards to France, drive past the breathtaking Eiffel Tower and Arc du Triomphe before a free day to stroll along the cobblestone alleyways of the bohemian Spanish Quarter in search of traditional French delicacies like frogs legs and fromage.
Pack your bags for a European adventure as you board your international flight bound for the city of canals, Amsterdam.
Touchdown in Amsterdam! Once you’ve landed, make your own way to the hotel for check-in and meet your guide in the afternoon. After, you’ll be transferred to the city centre where you’re free to stroll along the canals at your leisure and perhaps enjoy a beer at one of Amsterdam’s many bruin cafes (local bars).
Get ready to explore at your leisure! Why not gear up for a grand canal cruise along the golden canal-lined streets of the city, offering a great vantage point to view Amsterdam’s charming architecture, gliding past canal-side landmarks like the Westerkerk, Anne Frank House and Gassan Diamonds Factory.
Rich in Cold War ruins, world-class street art, abandoned buildings transformed into edgy galleries, parks and uber-cool nightlife, immerse yourself in Berlin tonight as you’re left to your own devices!
Admire the grandeur of the Brandenburg Gate, the 19th-century facade of the Reichstag – the site of Hitler’s former bunker – the Berlin Wall and Checkpoint Charlie, a Cold War gateway for foreigners and diplomats. You’ll also get the opportunity to see Luftwaffe HQ, 17th June Street and the former SS Headquarters.
Unearth Dresden’s rebuilt city en route to Prague today. Completely destroyed by the bombings in WWII, this Germanic city is now a haven of spellbinding spires, towers and domes.
Made up of Gothic cathedrals, hilltop fortresses and photogenic Baroque sculptures, immerse yourself in Prague’s buzzing nightlife tonight as you’re left to sip a light and foamy pilsner in a local beer garden or bar crawl through the fairytale-esque Old Town.
Czech out the impressive 18 acres of cathedrals, chapels, royal palaces and ornamental gardens in Prague Castle, perhaps followed by a stroll through the cobblestone alleyways of the Old Town and Jewish Quarter at your leisure today!
Continue onto Bratislava this morning, the capital of Slovakia. Take a short tour through the city centre, including the brilliant Bratislava Castle offering the best vantage point of the Old City, before journeying to Vienna.
On arrival, enjoy a glimpse of the Schonbrunn Palace and explore the city centre along the golden Mile, Imperial Castle and St. Stephen’s Cathedral.
Overflowing with perfectly-preserved Baroque, Gothic and medieval architecture, explore the narrow streets of Ljubljana this morning, perhaps enjoying the local vibe at one of the cafes along the riverbank, before crossing the border into Italy.
Welcome to Venice! This evening is yours to explore the canals at your leisure.
Be transferred to the heart of Venice this morning for an orientation tour, before you’re left to visit the show-stopping Piazza San Marco, cross the iconic Rialto Bridge and perhaps study the luminous mosaics and domes in the Basilica di San Marco on your own.
While in the mecca of glass, an optional visit to Murano or Burano islands offers the perfect opportunity to learn the art of traditional glass blowing!
- Murano and Burano Island Visit (AUD $95 per person).
Head to the countryside through olive groves and golden plains to arrive in Rome today. Upon arrival, you’ll be able to watch the buzzing streets of the Piazza di Spagna and sit on the Spanish Steps, before tossing a coin in the Trevi Fountain for good luck.
You’ll then visit the impressive sprawl of ancient basilica and piazza ruins at the Roman Forum, visit the Pantheon and be enamoured by the Colosseum.
The next two days are yours to immerse yourself in the serene silence and ethereal beauty of the Sistine Chapel’s ceiling in the holy Vatican or perhaps explore the ancient city of Pompei on an optional excursion, before chilling out with an authentic scoop of gelato.
- Castel Gandolfo – visit the Pope’s summer residence (AUD $99 per person).
- Vatican City (AUD $120 per person).
- Pompeii City Tour (AUD $125 per person).
- Colosseum (AUD $99 per person).
Say goodbye to Rome this morning as you make your way to Florence. Kicking off with a guided tour of the medieval stone Ponte Vecchio arch bridge, the Renaissance paintings and ruins of the Palazzo Vecchio, the iconic red-capped Duomo, the neo-Gothic Basilica di Santa Croce, and Michaelangelo’s breathtaking masterpiece, David.
After the tour, you’ll then be taken to your Tuscan accommodation for check-in.
Stop off at the famed Leaning Tower of Pisa for a photo opportunity this morning, crossing the border into France and the French Riviera for picturesque coastline, serene ocean and rolling hillside vistas.
Known for its old-world opulence and stunning seaside location, the French Riviera has been a magnetic tourist destination since the 19th-century thanks to its bewitching markets, enchanting old town and treasure trove of restaurants. Soak in the splendour at your leisure this morning and this afternoon visit Monaco, stopping by a French Perfumery en route.
Upon arrival, stroll up to the Prince’s Palace for dazzling views overlooking yachts in the harbour, before a visit to the legendary Casino de Monte-Carlo. You’ll have some free time to see if Lady Luck is on your side (entry is not included).
Sun-baked golden stone, Roman treasures, Van Gogh art and impressive architecture make Arles the perfect stepping stone on your way to Barcelona today. Spend some free time exploring this living canvas before continuing your journey to the Mediterranean coastline.
Get to know this buzzing city, starting with a coach tour that will take you past Gaudi’s masterpiece – La Sagrada Familia Basilica – before a stroll through lively La Ramblas. At night, the city comes alive, so head back into the action to catch the music, drink some sangria and immerse yourself in the pulsating atmosphere.
Spend the next two days exploring Barcelona at your pace, perhaps sampling local delights at the famous La Boqueria Food Market or marvelling at the majestic gardens and mosaic pieces of Gaudi’s Park Guell, offering panoramic views of Barcelona below.
Alternatively you could get lost in the buzz of the Gothic Quarter, soaking up the buzz of the streets while eating mouthwatering Pintxos Tapas.
- Montserrat Tour – take a ride on the rack train this morning to admire breathtaking views of Barcelona via the Monastery of Montserrat (AUD $99 per person).
- Flamenco Show (AUD $110 per person).
Crossing the border back to France this morning, walk along the immaculate three-tiered arches of the Roman Pont du Gard, built without nails, cement or mortar!
Heading further south, arrive in Avignon on the river Rhone. Home to the Catholic Popes in the 14th-century, discover this gothic medieval haven on a walking tour, where you’ll be introduced to the fortified Papal Palace.
Bid au revoir to France this morning as you head for Switzerland. First stop – Geneva, a city surrounded by the charming Swiss Alps, Jura Mountains and views of Mont Blanc. Wander through the charming city centre and marvel at Lake Geneva before driving past rugged mountain faces, forests and past Alpine lakes to arrive in the Swiss Alps.
Uncover Switzerland’s powdered mountain tops, green Alpine pastures and the sound of yodelling in the distance at your leisure today. Perhaps ascending to the summit of Jungfrau for unmatched vistas or journey to Interlaken to sample incredibly gooey, authentic cheese and chocolate fondue.
Nestled deep in the Alps and crowned by steep mountainscapes, admire the cobblestone turrets and towers of Schloss Vaduz (Castle) in Liechtenstein today, before downing a pint of fresh brew in an authentic Munich beer hall. Prost! After, continue to breathtaking Bavaria.
Kick off your morning on a romantic boat ride down the Rhine, soaking up the majestic riverside villages of Rudesheim and St. Goar, lush vineyards and Europe’s most concentrated stretch of castles before sampling a local merchant’s wine.
If the harvest was good, you might get to try the chilled blue eiswein (ice wine), made from grapes harvested when the temperature drops below freezing!
Continue to Paris today, but not before enjoying a short visit to Luxembourg to unearth the spectacular Renaissance architecture of the Grand Ducal Palace or enjoy Friture De La Moselle (fish and chips) in Place d’Armes.
Onwards to France, enjoy a driving tour of this breathtaking city past the Eiffel Tower and Arc du Triomphe before dinner tonight in the eclectic Latin Quarter. After, take the world-famous Paris metro system back to your hotel!
Today is your last full day in Europe! Why not make the most of it with a climb up the Eiffel Tower, visit Paris Disneyland, sample your way through traditional French delicacies like frogs legs in the bohemian Spanish Quarter or stroll the cobblestone alleyways in search of traditional fromageries and perfumeries.
Farewell, France! Make your own way to the airport this morning for your flight to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Qatar, Qantas, Emirates, Emirates, Cathay Pacfic, Singapore, Lufthansa, Royal Dutch Airlines or Thai Airways, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $2600 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Airport transfers
- Tips/Gratuities – recommended at $10 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages