EUROPE: 25 Day European Discovery Tour Including Mediterranean Cruise & Flights for Two (Interior Cabin)
Weave through France, Italy, Switzerland and more!
$13,598Valued at $17,598
Be swept away by Europe’s most iconic spots including French wine country, magnificent Swiss glaciers, ancient Italian architecture and enchanting Spanish cathedrals on this incredible 16 day tour capped off with a Mediterranean cruise!
- Return International Flights for Two
- Discover the Allure of the Mediterranean with a Spellbinding 7 Night Cruise Through Spain, France and Italy
- Ascend to the Second Level of the Eiffel Tower, Weave Through France’s Iconic Wine Country, Uncover Lakeside Charm in Zurich and Awe-Inspiring Ruins in Rome
- Return International Flights for Two
- Internal Flight from Rome to Madrid for Two
- 15 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast
- 7 Night Mediterranean Cruise Onboard the Allure of the Seas in Your Choice of Interior or Oceanview Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- Guided Sightseeing in Paris, Rome, Madrid and Barcelona
- Entrance Fees and Admission as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- English-Speaking Guides Throughout Your Journey
- Return Airport Transfers
- Paris – Novotel P.D’Italie or similar
- Lyon – Ibis Styles Aix Les Bains or similar
- Zurich – Hotel Ibis Zurich Messe Airport or similar
- Milan – IH Milano Lorenteggio or similar
- Rome – Cristoforo Colombo or similar
- Madrid – Praga or similar
- Barcelona – Front Air Congress or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 24 April
- 1, 15, 29 May
- 5, 19* June
- 3*, 17*, 31* July
- 14*, 28* August
- 4, 18 September
- 2, 9 October
- *A High Season surcharge of $800 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Dive headfirst into the splendour of Europe and the Mediterranean as you wind through undulating hills, buzzing piazzas, mouthwatering tastes and the culture-fuelled streets of France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and more!
- Walk along cobblestoned streets filled with authentic bistros in the bohemian hilltop neighbourhood of Montmartre in Paris, once home iconic artists like Picasso, Matisse and Dali, and ascend to the second level of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- Weave through the vineyard landscapes of Burgundy, strolling through quaint medieval streets in Noyers and Beune to perhaps enjoy a glass of famous Burgundy Pinot Noir.
- Fall in love with the lakeside charm and exceptional grandeur of Zurich, walking along the shores of Lake Interlaken to uncover stunning views of the Swiss Alps from Grindelwald.
- Get to know the Eternal City in Rome, admiring the breathtaking Sistine Chapel in the Vatican City before roaming around the awe-inspiring 2,000 year old ruins of the Colosseum.
- Get to know the lively capital of Madrid, strolling through the city’s treasure trove of sites including Plaza de Cibeles and the Royal Palace, before admiring masterpieces from Gaudi or feasting on pintxos tapas in bustling Barcelona.
- Be swept away by the flamenco-fuelled sights of Palma de Mallorca, the elegance of Marseille and La Spezia, and the defensive towers in Civitavecchia on your luxe Mediterranean discovery.
Pack your bags for a European adventure as you board your international flight to Paris.
Bonjour, Paris! Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in. In the evening, for guests whose flights arrive before sunset, you’ll be transferred to the cobblestoned streets of Montmartre’s bohemian hilltop to admire the ivy-clad streetscapes from the summit of Sacre-Coeur basilica.
- Moulin Rouge – experience the unforgettable glamour of the Moulin Rouge, the legendary home of Parisian cabaret (EUR 130 per person).
Enjoy a guided tour around key landmarks of the city this morning. Ascend to the second level of the Eiffel Tower where spectacular views of the boulevards await, followed by a boat cruise along the River Seine.
Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the city at your own pace, perhaps strolling through the trendy neighbourhood of Le Marais, walking the Champs-Elysees or the Jardin du Luxembourg gardens. In the evening you’ll be transported to the lively Latin Quarter to eat dinner at your leisure.
- Louvre Museum (EUR 50 per person).
Wind through the cobblestone streets of Paris at your own pace today as you’re transferred to the Louvre Museum area.
Make your way through stunning vineyards and pastoral landscapes dotted throughout the Bourgogne – Burgundy wine region this morning as you head for the medieval town of Noyers and the wine capital of Beune. Enjoy lunch at your own leisure, perhaps sipping on a glass of famous Burgundy Pinot Noir.
Head to Lyon in the afternoon, perched along the banks of the Rhone. Explore Lyon at your own pace – must see sights include the Musee des Confluences and the Places de Terreaux!
Leave France behind this morning as your head for Switzerland. First stop – Geneva, a city surrounded by the charming Swiss Alps, Jura Mountains and views of Mont Blanc.
Upon arrival, visit the Palais des Nations (United Nations headquarters) and Le Jardin Anglais (The English Garden) and watch the sky-high spouts of water at the Jet d’Eau, the tallest fountain in Europe! Continue through to Zurich, passing through Lac Leman and Lake Neuchatel en route.
Take the morning to stroll through Zurich, the financial and cultural capital of Switzerland, declared twice as the world’s most liveable city. After, enjoy a boat cruise along Lake Zurich to the picturesque town of Rapperswil, admiring small Swiss villages en route with a couple of stops on the way. Later, return to Zurich by train.
Begin your day exploring the stunning glacial mountainscapes and crystalline lakes in Grindelwald, admiring Jungfrau from the city centre. Enjoy a stroll along Lake Interlaken, taking a coffee-break in the Glacier Village before embarking up a cable car ride up to Grindelwald First, walking along the footbridge of the empty to admire the stunning glacial scenery.
Eat lunch in Grindelwald before continuing onto the stunning city of Lucerne then onto Zurich for the evening.
Visit the tiny village of Burglen – home to folklore icon William Tell. After, head to Lugano, the cosmopolitan capital of Italian Switzerland, centred around the stunning Lake Lugano. Stroll along the lake shores to reach the small town of Morcote before crossing the border into Italy to arrive in Milan. Upon arrival, roam around Duomo Square before spending the evening at the Porta Venezia where you can enjoy dinner at your leisure.
Start your morning with the magnificent Duomo di Milano and a stroll through through the Galleria Vittorio Emanuelle II, the oldest shopping mall in the world. Continue onto Pisa, traveling through the impressive art square of the Piazza Dei Miracoli via tourist train before arriving at the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa. Transfer to Rome for the evening.
Embark on a grand introduction tour of Rome – ‘The Eternal City’. Discover the Vatican City with plenty of free time to explore the breathtaking St. Peter’s Basilica and Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel (own expense). Afterwards, visit the Colosseum before transferring to Via Cavour for dinner at your leisure.
- Vatican Museum (EUR $45 per person).
Vamos, Spain! You’re off to Madrid today as you transfer to the airport for your flight. Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to the hotel for check-in.
In the evening, be transported to the Egyptian Debod temple, Plaza de Espana and Gran Via a vibrant neighbourhood, where you can feast on some traditional Spanish tapas for dinner at your leisure.
Start your day with a tour of buzzing Madrid. First stop will be the broad avenues and fountains of Plaza Mayor, followed by the Plaza de Toros de las Ventas and a walking tour of the stunning Retiro Park and Crystal Palace lake.
Spend the rest of the afternoon at your leisure, perhaps feasting on tapas at one of the many bars at La Latina & Lavapies, or admiring one of the world’s premier art collections at Museo del Prado. Later, a transfer will be provided to the historic centre of Plaza de Oriente where you can have dinner at your leisure.
- Flamenco Show (D) (EUR 60 per person).
Leave Madrid behind this morning as you head for Barcelona, briefly stopping at the multi-domed Basilica del Pilar in Zaragoza. Explore this small town at your leisure, perhaps admiring La Lonja Palace or the San Salvador Cathedral. Continue onto the Monastery of Poblet and Monastery of Montserrat, riding the rack train for spectacular views that reaches all the way to Barcelona.
Get to know buzzing Barcelona this morning, starting with a tour through the lively Gothic quarter, lined with buildings that date back to the Middle Ages. See where the Olympic Games took place before visiting Gaudi’s masterpiece – La Sagrada Familia Basilica. Explore the Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village) before spending the rest of your afternoon at your leisure, perhaps drinking Sangria and snacking on Pintxos Tapas!
Spend the day exploring Barcelona at your pace, perhaps sampling local delights at the famous La Boqueria Food Market or marvelling at the majestic gardens and mosaic pieces of Gaudi’s Park Guell, offering panoramic views of Barcelona below.
This morning is yours before you’re transferred to the cruise port for your luxury Med cruise!
Welcome to Spain! A vibrant oasis in a hub of tourist hotspots, Palma de Mallorca rises from the honey-coloured waters of Badia de Palma and shelters a treasure-trove of restaurants, gothic cathedrals, vibrant markets and bars. You could spend weeks in this city.
Cross the seas into France this morning, docking in Marseille. You could visit the neo-gothic Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde or the ancient Vieux Port, dotted with luxury yachts, boats, bars, brasseries and cafes.
Travel to La Spezia this morning, the gateway to the five pastel-hued fishing villages of Cinque Terre. You could explore the stunning harbours and vine-lined streets of each village via linking hiking trails that give you access to all the villages by foot, or make your own way to Florence and Pisa.
Dock in Civitavecchia this morning. You could spend the day strolling past the picturesque medieval and Renaissance architecture that decorates that town centre, bristling with defensive towers or venture out of town to Tarquinia, home to ancient Etruscan sites.
Return to Italy as you dock in Naples for the day. Perhaps weave your way through the tightly packed alleyways, past Renaissance masterpieces and buzzing piazzas of the city, or exploring the labyrinth of hidden tunnels below the city that date back 2,500 years. No trip to Naples is complete without a Neapolitan pizza!
Unwind, sit back and relax today as you pull up a decadent sun lounger by the luminous pool today, perhaps savouring a tropical cocktail as you while the day away onboard your Allure of the Seas cruise ship.
Ola, Spain! Your Med cruise comes to an end today as you transfer to the airport for your flight to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, Air France, British Airways, Swiss Air, Etihad Airways, China Southern Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Qatar Airways, Thai Airways or Finnair, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 56
- No child discounts available, full price applies
- Please note child travellers must be accompanied by a parent or 18 year old guardian
Triple Share Cabin Upgrade:
- Triple share is available for the Allure of the Seas cruise for an additional cost:
- Interior Cabin – $6799 for third person
- Oceanview Cabin – $7099 for third person
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages