EUROPE: 22 Day Amazing Europe Tour Including 7 Nights Eastern Mediterranean Cruise with Flights for One (Interior Cabin)
See the scope of Europe’s must-sees!
$8,399Valued at $10,599
Be swept away by Europe’s breathtaking tourist hotspots, marvelling at Zurich’s picturesque landscapes, Rome’s blissfully charming atmosphere and immersing yourself in the beauty of Santorini on this 22 day tour capped off with a Mediterranean cruise.
- International Flights for Two
- Cruise the Mediterranean With 7 Nights Onboard the Rhapsody of the Seas
- Experience the Lavish Cities of Europe, Visiting Prague, Milan, Rome, Venice and Dubrovnik
- Return International Flights for Two
- 12 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 7 Night Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Onboard the Rhapsody of the Seas
- 19 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- All Sightseeing, Entrance and Admission Fees as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Return Airport Transfers
- Prague – Panorama Hotel Prague or similar
- Innsbruck – Dollinger or similar
- Zurich – Harry’s Home Schweiz or similar
- Milan – IH Hotel Milano Lorenteggio or similar
- Rome – Cristoforo Colombo or similar
- Florence – Conference Floorencia or similar
- Venice – Lugano or similar
Set sail for Mediterranean marvels aboard the magnificent Rhapsody of the Seas and discover new thrills onboard while port-hopping in Croatia and Greece.
Spend days sun drenched in the adults-only Solarium, diving in swimming pools, whirlpools and cascading lagoons, or eating up a storm at one of the fine-dining restaurants onboard – the Chef’s Table cannot be missed! Get a prime-time seat on outdoor film nights, learn to rumba with a dance class or two and sit by the pool bar, sipping a signature cocktail and drinking in the ocean vistas.
With five bars and 26 activities and shows onboard to keep you entertained, including fitness classes and a rock climbing wall, you won’t know where to start!
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred cabin option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
These cosy sanctuaries are the perfect place to relax and refresh when you’re not having fun above deck. You’ll find a private en suite bathroom, flat screen TV, a desk and seating area, and air conditioning. Choose from either a double or two single beds with luxury linen and a telephone where you can easily reach the helpful staff should you desire anything.
Ocean View Cabin
As well as all of the facilities of the Inside Cabin, an Ocean View cabin features the added benefit of a window or porthole overlooking the ocean – so you can bask in natural light and watch the calming waves from the comfort of your room.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 10, 24 May
- 07, 21* June
- 19* July
- 02, 16 August
- 13*, 27 September
- *A High Season surcharge of $450 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Dive headfirst into the splendour of Europe as you wind through undulating hills, buzzing piazzas, culture-fuelled streets and experience the mouthwatering tastes of the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Italy, Greece and more!
- Get up close to “The Eternal City”, aka Rome, admiring the breathtaking St. Peter’s Basilica before roaming around the awe-inspiring 2,000 year old ruins of the Colosseum.
- Weave through the winding streets of Prague, getting amongst the spellbinding architecture while exploring the Old Town and marvellous Prague Castle Complex.
- Marvel at the mythic beauty of Santorini, the sheer magnificence of Dubrovnik and the ancient history of Olympia on your Rhapsody of the Seas cruise.
- Fall in love with the exceptional grandeur of Switzerland, walking along the shores of Zurich Lake and uncovering stunning views of the Bernese Alps from Grindelwald’s mountainous peak.
Pack your bags for a European adventure as you board your international flight to Prague.
Ahoj, Prague! Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for check-in. If you arrive before the rest of your party, enjoy some free time amongst Prague’s spellbinding architecture. You’ll spend the evening exploring the Old Town Square, a hub of tourist activities and delightful restaurants.
Discover Prague’s iconic landmarks with an eye-opening tour through the imposing Prague Castle Complex, the bustling Mala Strana District, ornate Charles Bridge and more! Afterwards, cruise down the river Vltava, passing right through the centre of Prague beneath rows of gothic bridges.
Squeeze in some last-minute exploring of this lively city before enjoying a mouth-watering dinner against a gorgeous European backdrop (own expense).
Say hello to Munich! Indulge in the rich Bavarian heritage radiating from the city, perhaps tasting local beer at one of the famous beer houses, or admiring the architectural wonder that is BMW WELT, a car-lover’s paradise with show-rooms packed with current and futuristic concept models.
Arrive in Innsbruck, a cosy town nestled between colossal mountain ranges, and gaze at the vibrant architecture in the Old Town before marvelling at the famous Golden Roof, an alcove balcony that shines brightly over the square below.
- Tyrolean Folk Show – a one-hour music and folk dancing extravaganza with dancers and musicians dressed in colourful costumes and famous lederhosen (EUR $50 per person).
Experience the truly magical Swarovski Crystal World this morning, a museum boasting sparkling Swarovski crystals, intriguing modern artworks, mind-bending Chambers of Wonder and lavish gardens.
End the day in Zurich where you’ll enjoy a sumptuous dinner (own expense) before strolling the culturally vibrant waterfront where the winding Limmat River merges with the tranquil turquoise waters of Zurich Lake.
Welcome to Grindelwald! Sit back and relax at the base of the enormous Eiger mountain, boasting unrivaled views of the titanic peaks and grand glaciers of the Bernese Alps, then take the cable car up to Grindelwald First for a breathtaking view of the alpine landscape.
Sitting on the edge of a stunning cobalt lake, Lucerne is laden with classic medieval architecture, sunny plazas and gorgeous waterfront views for you to marvel at while capturing the perfect snapshot of Kapellbrucke, a timber-constructed bridge passing over the still expanse of Reuss River.
Venture across the vast plains of the Swiss Plateau, stopping in the tiny village of Burgen, the birthplace of famed folk hero William Tell, before crossing the Swiss Alps to Morcote, a hub of subtropical flora and monumental churches.
Reaching Como, soak up the European sun on the banks of the idyllic Lake Como.
Ciao, Milan! Arrive in Italy’s city of the future and admire the treasure trove of impressive, sustainable architecture on every corner as you’re guided to Duomo Square, the heart of touristic activities in the city bordered by the imposing and elaborate facade of the extravagant Milan Cathedral.
Arrive in the charming streets of Pisa and board a mini touristic train, admiring the harmony of Romanesque buildings, Gothic churches and Renaissance piazzas on your way to the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Piazza dei Miracoli.
Get creative with your poses in front of the extraordinary Leaning Tower of Pisa before saying goodbye as you head to Rome in the late afternoon.
Baroque Rome Excursion – embark on a walking excursion around rome, admiring the works of Bernini and Borromini while visiting the Plaza de Espana, Ara Pacis, Pantheon and more! (EUR $35 per person).
Wake up in Rome, aka “The Eternal City”, and embark on an exciting tour of one of the world’s most romantic and charismatic cities, visiting the ancient Baths of Caracalla, bustling Piazza Venezia, Circus Maximus and more!
Marvel at the lavish interior and exterior of the holy St. Peter’s Basilica, then learn about the ancient customs of the Roman Empire with entry to the thrilling Colosseum, before taking a leisurely stroll down the lively Via Cavour, a street lined with a variety of local restaurants.
Vatican Museums Tour – admire the most outstanding rooms of the Vatican Museums followed by a stop off at the Sistine Chapel to witness the stunning Pieta by Michelangelo, St. Peter’s Baldachin and Michelangelo’s Dome (EUR $45 per person).
Revel in the soothing morning sun with a scenic drive to Florence where, upon arrival, you’ll climb up to Piazzale Michelangelo for a moment of wonder, overlooking the breathtaking panoramic views of this enchanting city.
Set out on a guided tour through the birthplace of the Renaissance, appreciating the elegance of famous landmarks, including Florence Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, Straw Market, Piazza della Repubblica and Palazzo Vecchio among others.
Tuscan Dinner – delight the senses with a traditional Tuscan dinner while a Florentine pianist-singer performs live music, bringing a relaxed ambience to your night in Florence (EUR $60 per person).
Traverse the rolling hills of Po Valley and get ready for an unforgettable car-free Venetian experience when you arrive at Tronchetto Gate. Explore the floating masterpiece that is Venice with a guided boat tour to St. Mark’s Square, a bustling tourist hotspot fronted by the beautifully ornate St. Mark’s Basilica.
For the arts lovers out there, you’ll have the chance to see first-hand how glass was made in ancient times with a visit to the Murano Glass Factory, then explore the Mestre district, dining in one of the culture-rich restaurants (own expense).
Gondola Ride – experience the magic of Venice in the best way – from a private serenaded gondola ride through the famed canals passing stunning Baroque buildings (EUR $35 per person).
Today is yours to explore the remarkably charming streets of Venice. You could gaze at the comprehensive collection of Venetian paintings in the Accademia Gallery or be blown away by the detailed facade of the Doge’s Palace.
Enjoy another day exploring Venice at leisure. You could sweep through the heart of Venice gliding on the Grand Canal or marvel at the Rialto Bridge as you pass underneath on a gondola.
Spend the morning sneaking in some last-minute sightseeing before embarking on your Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas cruise.
With a name like “The Pearl of the Adriatic”, it’s hard not to expect sheer magnificence when visiting the Croatian city of Dubrovnik. You could stroll the vibrant limestone streets, climb to the imposing Fort Lovrijenac or walk across the ancient city walls, renowned for their appearance in Game of Thrones.
Dock in Kotor, where soaring cliffs reflect off the serene cobalt bay at the town’s edge. You could explore the ancient medieval architecture of the Old Town, discover the history of Kotor as a busy port in the Maritime Museum or snap postcard-quality pictures of the bay below from the towering St. John Fortress.
Spend the day at sea getting to know your luxury cruise liner. Climb to new heights with rock climbing and experience a whole new view of the surrounding waters from the top or join in on a Rumba dance class to get the blood pumping.
Immerse yourself in the romantic setting, mythic beauty and breathtaking scenery as you arrive in Santorini. You could meander through the vibrant white and blue terraced houses of Fira and Oia, stroll the black sands of Perissa Beach or ride a donkey down to the beautiful port of Fira.
Stop by the laidback port of Katakolon, located near the historic ruins of the site of the very first Olympic Games. You could spend time relaxing on the quiet beachfront or venture inland to view the remains of the Temple of Zeus in Ancient Olympia and the accompanying Archaeological Museum of Olympia.
Tranquility and total relaxation await onboard the ship. Choose to unwind with a spa massage at Vitality Spa, enjoy peace in the adults-only solarium or simply relax in a lounge chair by the top-deck pool.
Your Rhapsody of the Seas cruise comes to an end today as you transfer to the airport for your flight back to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Lufthansa, KLM, Air France, British Airways, Swiss Air, Etihad Airways, China Southern Airlines, Qatar Airways, Austrian Airlines, Thai Airways and Finnair or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- No child discounts apply. A full priced voucher must be purchased for all children travelling
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years old and over to travel
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 56
- Travelling solo? A single supplement price of $2400 for the Interior Cabin and $2800 for the Oceanview Cabin applies to those wishing to travel alone
- A triple share option is available at a price of $5999 per person for the Interior Cabin and $6499 per person for the Oceanview Cabin
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Optional tipping
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages