EUROPE: 22 Day Baltic & Mediterranean Cruise Package Including Flights For Two (Oceanview Cabin)
Cruise through a European wonderland!
From Copenhagen to Barcelona, Helsinki, Naples and more – be awestruck by the magical sights and wondrous landscapes of Europe’s most iconic destinations on this dazzling 22 day cruise package.
- Return International Flights for Two
- Cruise the Mediterranean with 7 Nights Onboard the MSC Divina and the Baltic with 7 Nights Onboard the MSC Meraviglia
- Explore the Historic Streets and Delightful Cuisine of Copenhagen and Barcelona
- Return International Flights for Two
- Internal Flight from Copenhagen to Barcelona for Two
- 7 Nights of Hotel Accommodation in Copenhagen and Barcelona with Daily Breakfast for Two
- 7 Night Mediterranean Cruise Onboard the MSC Divina
- 7 Night Baltic Cruise Onboard the MSC Meraviglia
- Unlimited Drinks Package Onboard Cruises for Two
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- Copenhagen – Wakeup Hotel or similar
- Baltic Cruise – MSC Meraviglia or similar
- Barcelona – Expo Hotel or similar
- Mediterranean Cruise – MSC Divina or similar
An ode to beauty with tastefully decadent decor, think brass handrails, marble countertops and a waterfall in the atrium. The MSC Meraviglia sets a new standard for modern luxury travel.
Embark on a culinary journey with 12 restaurants and five bars, plunge into the two tranquil pools, indulge in a signature treatment at the MSC Aurea Spa and enjoy access to exclusive Cirque du Soleil performances.
Relax amongst timeless elegance in modern comfort onboard the MSC Divina, transporting you back to the golden age of cruise liners.
Climb exquisite Swarovski crystal staircases, witness a thrilling performance in the Pantheon Theatre, plunge into the soothing waters of the Infinity Pool and indulge in a soothing wellness treatment at MSC Aurea Spa.
These cosy sanctuaries are the perfect place to relax and refresh when you’re not having fun above deck. You’ll find a private en suite bathroom, flat screen TV, a desk and seating area, and air conditioning. Choose from either a double or two single beds with luxury linens and a telephone where you can easily reach the helpful staff should you desire anything.
Ocean View Cabin:
As well as all of the facilities of the Inside Cabin, Ocean View Cabins come with the added benefit of a window or porthole overlooking the ocean – so you can bask in natural light and watch the calming waves from the comfort of your room.
A must-have for those seeking that something special! Open your doors to the sweeping sea views and take your morning coffee on the seating area of your private balcony. Balcony Cabins also offer a larger lounge area and a bathtub for an extra luxurious experience.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 29 April
- 13 May
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Uncover Europe’s most splendid destinations, historic landmarks and unspoiled landscapes, cruising the spectacular Baltic and Mediterranean seas to reach the best of Finland, Russia, Germany, Italy and more!
- Board the dazzling MSC Meraviglia for a memorable cruise over the sparkling Baltic Sea, getting an awe-inspiring glimpse at the age-old sights and cultures of Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Kiel.
- Discover the wondrous sights and scenic beauty of the Mediterranean Sea as you glide along its glistening waters onboard the stunning MSC Divina, hopping between Ibiza, Naples, Livorno, Genoa and Marseille.
- Enjoy free time in buzzing Barcelona, a city of fairytale architecture and mesmerising sea views, where you could sample a selection of local delicacies at La Boqueria Food Market or enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime stroll through Park Guell.
- Immerse yourself in the lavish architecture and elegant atmosphere of Copenhagen with a free day to roam the luxurious Christiansborg Palace or get the adrenaline pumping at Tivoli Gardens Amusement Park.
Prepare for a European adventure as you board your international flight to Copenhagen.
Welcome to Copenhagen! Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel where you can unwind from your travels.
Board your MSC Meraviglia cruise today for seven exciting nights on the exotic Baltic Sea.
Your first day at sea is a great opportunity to discover the ship’s many attractions. Kick back and relax on one of the many sun decks, reach a new level of relaxation at MSC Aurea Spa, or perhaps have a flutter at the ship’s incredible casino.
Explore Helsinki’s flourishing architecture, unique culinary scene and sublime urban greenery at your own pace.
You could take a ferry to Suomenlinna Sea Fortress, spread across a cluster of car-free islands, before returning to the mainland to taste some Finnish delicacies, such as grillimakkara (grilled sausages).
Known as the ‘city of the Tsars’, St. Petersburg, Russia represents an intersection of imperial history, artistic powerhouse and natural beauty.
You could start your day at the famed Hermitage Museum, wandering through to the General Staff Building – home to the world’s largest collection of paintings. From here, you could visit the Versailles of Russia at the Peterhof Grand Palace, once home to Peter the Great.
Dock in Tallinn, Estonia this morning, a buzzing city on the rise. On arrival, you could stroll through the imposing Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, medieval streetscapes and noble merchants’ houses, before enjoying a drink at one of Tallinn’s many cellar bars, pubs and smooth jazz lounges.
Sit back and unwind poolside today, perhaps indulging in a tropical cocktail or watching an exclusive Cirque du Soleil performance!
Arriving in Kiel today, you could walk along the gorgeous promenade of this hidden Baltic coast gem, explore a Nazi submarine or wander through the lush Botanical Gardens at the fringe of the Old Town where you can enjoy vistas of fjords from the hilltop pavilion.
Your Baltic expedition ends today as you arrive back in wondrous Copenhagen. You could spend the rest of the day browsing budget-friendly chains or some of the world’s most affluent brands at the Stroget Shopping Mile, one of the longest shopping strips in Europe.
Discover the wondrous sights and lavish architecture of Copenhagen, perhaps marvelling at the luxurious royal interior rooms of the Christiansborg Palace or becoming enthralled in the magical rides and wondrous pleasure gardens of Tivoli Gardens Amusement Park.
Bid Copenhagen final goodbye as you board your internal flight to Barcelona today.
Board the luxurious MSC Divina and embark on a thrilling seven night adventure, navigating the glistening Mediterranean Sea.
Step out onto the sun-kissed beaches of Ibiza, a year-round destination for party lovers, where you could journey back to the 16th-century at the fortified Dalt Vila old town or unwind on the pristine golden sands of Talamanca Beach.
Get acquainted with the MSC Divina’s exciting attractions with a day to perhaps sink into the soothing waters of the infinity pool, rejuvenate the mind, body and soul at the MSC Aurea Spa or enjoy a night at the lavish Pantheon Theatre.
Discover a wealth of culture, art and architecture in the energetic city of Naples, perhaps uncovering Roman remains at the Naples National Archaeological Museum and admiring the opulent facade of the Royal Palace against the backdrop of the enormous Mount Vesuvius.
Boasting a colourful history and cosmopolitan heritage, spend the day exploring the multicultural city of Livorno. You could gaze out at panoramic sea views from the elegant Terrazza Mascagni or tour the heavily fortified walls of Fortezza Vecchia.
Today, wander the medieval alleys of Genoa, the gateway to the picturesque Italian Riviera, where you could be awestruck by the towering beauty of the Cattedrale di San Lorenzo or the ornate facade of the Doge’s Palace.
Dock this morning in the exuberant port city of Marseille, potentially stopping by the Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, perched majestically atop a hill, or meandering through the pristine old port, home to a number of lively produce markets.
Disembark your MSC Divina cruise this morning in the enchanting seaside city of Barcelona.
The next two days are yours to explore the wonders of Barcelona, a city of fairytale architecture, world-class cuisine and mesmerising sea views. Why not admire at the majestic gardens and mosaic pieces of Gaudi’s Park Guell, or sample local delights at the famous La Boqueria Food Market?
Bid a final farewell to Europe today as you make your way to the airport for your flight back to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane
- Departures from Adelaide, Hobart and Canberra will incur a surcharge of $295 per person
- Departures from Darwin will incur a surcharge of $600 per person
- Flights are economy class with Qatar, Emirates, Etihad, Lufthansa, Swiss Air, Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 30
- Travelling solo? A single supplement price of $3000 for the Inside Cabin, $3900 for the Oceanview Cabin and $4800 for the Balcony Cabin applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Unlimited drinks via MSC Cruises’ ‘Easy Package’ includes Heineken draft or bottled Miller Lite beer, select house wines by the glass, select house spirits and cocktails, non-alcoholic cocktails, soft drinks and fruit juices by the glass, bottled mineral water and classic hot drinks (espresso, cappuccino, latte, hot tea no more than EUR $8 per drink.
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tips/Gratuities (optional – recommended $15 per day)
- Airport transfers
- Optional tours
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages