EUROPE: 20 Day Scandinavia Tour and Baltic Cruise Including Flights for Two (Oceanview Cabin)
Follow the Scandi trail and discover the jewels of the Baltic.
$13,598Valued at $15,598
Get your passport ready for an epic Northern European adventure! This incredible 20 day tour lets you see Europe from a different angle, soaking up the sights, culture and tastes of Eastern Europe, Russia, Scandinavia and the best of the Baltics.
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 11 Nights of Hotel Accommodation, Plus a Breathtaking 7 Night Cruise of the Baltics
- Experience St Petersburg’s Palatial Architecture, Scandinavia’s Quirky Harbour Cities, the Post-Soviet Trendiness of the Baltics and Fjord Wonderlands
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 11 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 3 Dinners for Two
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Experienced and Knowledgeable Tour Guides
- 7 Night Luxury Cruise Aboard the MSC Meraviglia Cruise Liner – Choose from an Inside, Ocean View or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals, Entertainment, Taxes and Port Charges
- Copenhagen – Park Inn Copenhagen Airport or similar
- Frederikshavn – Hotel Lisboa or similar
- Oslo – Park Inn by Radisson or similar
- Bergen – Scandic Byparken or similar
- Lillehammer – Scandic Hafjell or similar
- Dalarna – Scandic Lugnet Falun or similar
- Stockholm – IBIS Styles Stockholm Jarva or similar
An ode to beauty with tastefully decadent decor, think brass handrails, marble countertops and a waterfall in the atrium. The MSC Meraviglia sets a new standard for modern luxury travel.
Embark on a culinary journey with 12 restaurants and 5 bars, an atmosphere and horizon pools, signature treatments at the MSC Aurea Spa, access to exclusive Cirque du Soleil performances and Polar Aquapark fun.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 31 May
- 14 June
- 6, 20 September
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Discover Denmark, Sweden and Norway, exploring Scandinavia’s buzzing culinary scene, harbourside elegance, and ultra suave architecture, before gliding through Fjord havens on the Baltic.
- Stroll along the iconic 17th-century Nyhavn Waterfront, see the Dutch Renaissance architecture of the Rosenborg Palace and the bronze, granite tribute to Hans Christian Anderson’s Little Mermaid in Copenhagen.
- Get amongst the Gothic splendour of Oslo, with a visit to the decidedly medieval-looking Renaissance Palace of Aershus Schlott and the immense Royal Palace.
- Walk along the postcard-perfect wooden houses in red, white, yellow and orange that line the iconic Old Hanseatic Wharf Bryggen in Bergen.
- Visit the world’s largest functioning palace in Stockholm and walk through the razor-thin Marten Trotzigs grand alleyway in the Gamla Stan old quarter, before admiring the steel rigged AF Chapman Ship moored on the western shore.
- Be dazzled by the best of the Baltics, exploring the cobbled streets and medieval buildings of Helsinki, Tallinn and Vilnius, before strolling along gorgeous sea promenade and perhaps exploring a Nazi submarine in Kiel.
- Uncover Russia’s imperial grandeur in St Petersburg and be enamoured by the city’s opulent castles once inhabited by Russia’s Tsarist elite, as well as the Venice-like canal-lined streets.
Pack your bags, your Scandi-cool holiday starts here! Board your international flight to Denmark.
Welcome to Denmark! On arrival, transfer to the hotel for check-in before a city tour of Copenhagen’s legendary landmarks.
Stroll along the colourful 17th-century Nyhavn Waterfront of postcard-worthy townhouses, see the Dutch Renaissance architecture of the Rosenborg Palace and the bronze, granite tribute to Hans Christian Anderson’s Little Mermaid, before dinner tonight!
Buzzing with a great culture scene and a vivid nightlife, explore at your leisure today! You could count the bottles of beer on the wall and learn what it takes to make the perfect hoppy brew at the Carlsberg Brewery or cozy up with a strong cup of sort kaffe (black coffee) in the Norrebro’s mainstreet.
Leaving Copenhagen, stroll the picturesque cobblestone roads past pastel houses that look like they’ve popped out of a fairytale in Odense today, before continuing north along the coast to Frederikshavn, home to the exotic Palm Beach oasis.
- Grenen Sandbar Peninsula – visit the northmost point of Denmark and Skagen and Den Tilsanded Kirke (sand church) (AUD $105 per person).
Say farvel to Denmark this morning, before taking a ferry to Norway and driving through the scenic countryside to Oslo. On arrival, visit the decidedly medieval-looking Renaissance Palace of Akershus Schlott, the Oslo Opera House, Parliament Building and immense Royal Palace.
Sweep past emerald green landscapes and cobalt blue fjords as you wind along the west coast past white snow-clad mountainscapes today, en route to Bergen. Stop to admire the crash of the stunning Voringfossen Waterfall with a 145m plummet!
Upon arrival, embark on a walking tour of this beautiful city of seafaring tradition, as you visit the UNESCO Heritage-listed Old Hanseatic Wharf Bryggen and Bergen Fortress.
Today is yours to perhaps ascend to the summit of Floibanen Mountain via cable car for brilliantly vistas of beautiful woodland from Floyen Viewpoint, visit the haunting Stave Church with its wooden design and dragon-style heads or Gamlehaugen, a manor house that looks like a still life painting!
- Bergen Aquarium (AUD $75 per person).
- Magic Ice Bar – a unique winter wonderland with incredible ice sculptures (AUD $85 per person).
Drive through the scenic heartland of Norway today en route to Lillehammer, stopping off to see Naeroyfjord, framed by towering cliffs, massive waterfalls and snow-capped peaks.
- Viking Village (AUD $90 per person).
- Naeroyfjord and Aurlandsfjorden Cruise (AUD $135 per person).
Sweep past rugged hills and through soaring mountains as you cross the border in Sweden, keeping your eyes peeled for elk and moose en route! On arrival in Dalarna, visit a traditional Dalecarlian workshop to see the iconic hand-painted wooden horse statuettes the city is renowned for!
Stand in awe of the dominating Uppsala Cathedral on your way to Stockholm today. Dating back to the 13th-century, this architectural masterpiece is the largest and tallest cathedral in Scandinavia.
Arriving in Stockholm, visit the Royal Palace overlooking the river, the narrow cobblestone streets and terracotta buildings in Gamla Stan (the old town) and steel rigged AF Chapman Ship moored on the western shore.
Explore Stockholm at your own pace today. Make sure to check out the incredible mosaics, installations and sculptures splayed across dozens of train stations in the Stockholm Metro.
More of a foodie? Wander through the Old Haymarket – an open-air market and food hall where you can sample fried herring, succulent Swedish meatballs and buttery toast Skagen.
Take a short drive to Helsingor today, home to the Renaissance architectural masterpiece – Kronborg Castle; known as Elsinore Castle in Shakespeare’s Hamlet. See the castle from the water on your short ferry ride back to Denmark before beginning a scenic drive to Copenhagen.
Your Baltic cruise kicks off today as you make your own way to the docks for your luxurious MSC Meraviglia Cruise!
Your first day at sea is a great opportunity to explore the ship’s many attractions. Kick back and relax on one of the many sun decks, achieve a new level of relaxation at MSC Aurea Spa, or perhaps have a flutter at the ship’s incredible casino.
Explore Helsinki’s flourishing architecture, unique culinary scene, sublime urban greenery and gorgeous harbour at your own pace.
You could take a ferry to Suomenlinna Sea Fortress, spread across a cluster of car-free islands, then come back to the mainland to taste some Finnish delicacies, like Runeberg torte – rum cakes, pea soup, blini and grillimakkara (grilled sausages).
Known as the ‘city of the Tsars’, St Petersburg represents an intersection of imperial history, artistic powerhouse and natural beauty. You could start your day a the famed Hermitage Museum, wandering through to the General Staff Building – home to the largest collection of paintings in the world.
From here, you could stroll down to the Versailles of Russia at the Peterhof Grand Palace, once home to Peter the Great.
Tallinn, Estonia, a buzzing city on the rise. On arrival, you could stroll through the ancient churches, medieval streetscapes and noble merchants’ houses, admiring the Old Town’s breathtaking Gothic architecture, before enjoying a drink at one of Tallinn’s many cellar bars, pubs and smooth jazz lounges.
Settle back and unwind by the poolside today, perhaps indulging in a tropical cocktail or watching an exclusive Cirque du Soleil performance!
Welcome to Germany! Kiel – a hidden gem on the Baltic coast, you could stroll along the gorgeous sea promenade, perhaps explore a Nazi submarine and stroll through the lovely green Botanical Gardens at the fringe of the Old Town where you can enjoy vistas of fjords from the hilltop pavilion.
Your Baltic expedition ends today as you make your own way to the airport for your flight home!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Canberra and Hobart are available for an additional $275 per person
- Flights are economy class with Emirates, Qatar, Thai, Etihad, Qantas or Scandinavian Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- A single supplement surcharge applies to those wishing to travel alone:
- Inside Cabin: $2600
- Ocean View Cabin: $3500
- Balcony Cabin: $4000
- Contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more details
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Cruise port transfers
- Optional excursions
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages