EUROPE: 20 Day Explore Europe Package Including Mediterranean Cruise with Flights for Two (Departing 3rd Feb)
A Europe trip to remember for the rest of your life.
Immerse yourself in the fairytale landscapes, masterful architecture and centuries of tradition that comprise Europe’s most iconic spots – from Prague to Vienna, the Swiss Alps and more – get your passport ready for an adventure of a lifetime on this incredible 20 day tour!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 11 Nights of Hotel Accommodation Plus a 7 Night Mediterranean Cruise Onboard the MSC Grandiose
- Uncover the Wonders of Europe – From the Glacial Splendour of the Alps to the Spectacular Cathedrals in France and Everything in Between
- Return International Flights for Two
- Flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 11 Nights of Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- 7 Night Mediterranean Cruise Onboard the MSC Grandiose in an Interior Cabin
- Main Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing, Entrance Fees and Tours as per the Itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- All Entrance Fees, Tipping and Gratuities as per the Itinerary
- All Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- All Airport and Port Transfers in Barcelona, Paris and Zurich
- Vienna- Four Side Hotel Vienna City Center, Ibis Wien Mariahilf or similar
- Munich – Holiday Inn Munchen Unterhaching, Hotel NH Munich City Sud or similar
- Zurich – Dorint Airport Hotel Zurich, Park Inn by Radisson Hotel or similar
- Frankfurt – Park Inn by Radisson Frankfurt Airport Hotel, Hotel NH Frankfurt Airport West or similar
- Prague – Best Western Amedia Prague, Hotel Don Giovanni Prague or similar
- Bratislava – Vienna House Easy Chopin Bratislava, Lindner Hotel Gallery or similar
- Budapest – Expo Congress Hotel, Mercure Budapest Buda or similar
- Cruise – MSC Grandiosa or similar
Cruise the Mediterranean in style aboard the MSC Grandiosa. With 12 delicious dining venues including a world-class tapas bar, a chocolaterie and 20 bars onboard, the culinary options are endless! Go on a shopping spree at the Galleria, laze away by the pool, or check out a breathtaking Cirque du Soleil performance at the Carousel Lounge.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 20 January
- 3, 24 February
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Discover the ethereal beauty of Spain, Switzerland, Hungary, Italy and more on this spellbinding 20 day tour, cruising the glittering waters of the Mediterranean on a seven night luxury cruise.
- Welcome aboard your 5 Star MSC Grandiose Cruise! With such dazzling history, scenic beauty and ancient cities to see, make sure to have your walking shoes at the ready as you set sail to some of the most splendid destinations along the Mediterranean Sea.
- Enjoy free time in buzzing Barcelona, home to lively food markets, the iconic architectural masterpieces of Gaudi and bustling city squares, perhaps watching the city go by from the Gothic Quarter while feasting on pintxos tapas.
- Visit France’s oldest city, Marseille, discover the gateway to the Riviera in Genoa, Italy, wander through markets and charming Byzantine mosaics in Palermo, Italy and soak up the 16th-century grandeur of Valletta in Malta.
- Prepare to be enraptured by the folk charm of Prague, with some of the most incredible architecture in the world, from stunning Baroque buildings to grand Gothic churches.
- Marvel at the breathtaking splendour of the Swiss Alps and be wowed by medieval villages nestled between a backdrop of towering peaks and glistening lakes.
- Soak up the riverside splendour of Lake Titisee in Germany or perhaps sip on local beer at one of the many idyllic German beer gardens.
The golden city of Barcelona calls! Pack your bags for a once-in-a-lifetime trip as you board your international flight to Spain today.
*Please Note: Some flights may depart one day later.
Ola Barcelona! Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in. Spend the remainder of the day at leisure, free to unwind from your travel or venture out and discover the city’s grand attractions.
Get to know buzzing Barcelona with a free day to explore the fabled city of fairytale architecture, world-class cuisine and mesmerising sea views. You could stroll through the lively Gothic Quarter, lined with buildings that date back to the Middle Ages, marvel at the majestic gardens and mosaic pieces of Gaudi’s Park Guell, or perhaps sample local delights at the famous La Boqueria Food Market.
All aboard the MSC Grandiose Cruise! Today you will be transferred to the cruise port where you will set sail across the Mediterranean.
Cross the seas into France this morning, docking in Marseille. You could take a scenic drive to the elegant old-town Aix-en-Provence, perhaps visiting the famous St. Saviour’s Cathedral and gardens, fronted with a richly decorated Gothic-style portal and elaborately carved doors, or stop by the Basilica of Notre Dame de la Garde, perched majestically atop a hill.
Your gateway to the Riviera beckons in Genoa, Italy today. Docking at 8am and leaving the ship after breakfast, wander the medieval alleys of this eclectic and vibrant 16th-century city on foot.
With plenty of time to explore the thriving cafe scene nestled amongst grand palazzi and Renaissance architecture, including the Cattedrale di San Lorenzo and palace of Via Garibaldi, you’ll love this free day of exploration before your ship departs at 6pm.
Arriving in the port town of Civitavecchia, Italy around 7am, why not set off on a mini expedition of your own today? The perfect base from which to explore the area’s historic Etruscan sites or two neighbouring UNESCO towns – Tarquinia and Cerveteri – explore Civitavecchia at your leisure before the ship departs at 7pm.
Stepping off the ship after breakfast this morning, you’ll be enamoured by the heady scent of heavily spiced markets, charming Byzantine mosaics and lively streets set against baroque churches in Palermo.
With splendid attractions like the Arab-Norman Cathedral, Martorana Church, Pretoria Square and more waiting to be discovered, you’ll be stuck for choice! Your ship departs this evening at 6pm.
The elegant city of Valletta retains all its 16th-century grandeur and elegance, even today! Decorated with baroque architecture, palazzos and brilliant landmarks like St. James’ Cavalier and Fort St Elmo, in addition to stunning views of the Adriatic sea, you’ll be struggling for room on your SD card after today.
Your ship departs this evening at 6pm.
Sit back and relax as you pull up a decadent sun lounger by the luminous pool on this day at sea, perhaps savouring a tropical cocktail as you while the day away onboard your MSC Grandiosa Cruise ship.
Disembarking your MSC Grandiosa Cruise today, you will be transferred to Barcelona Airport for your flight to Vienna. Upon arrival, you will be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Spend the rest of the day exploring the baroque streetscapes, coffee-house culture and imperial palaces, or unwind from your travels in your hotel.
From Vienna it’s on to Austrian gem Mondsee! Located on the shore of Lake Mondsee, this town is home to the historic and medieval Mondsee Abbey, used for the site of the wedding in “The Sound of Music”.
Arriving in Munich this afternoon, you could visit the central square Marienplatz and New Town Hall or sample local German beer in one of the many beer gardens.
Trade big cities for the splendour of the Alps this morning – first stop, Engelberg! Take a cable car up the summit of the impressive Mt. Titlis for spectacular 360° views of the valleys, glaciers and forests below.
Nestled between a backdrop of towering mountains and glistening lakes, make a stop by one of Switzerland’s most beautiful cities – Lucerne. Admire its abundance of medieval bridges, squares, cobblestoned streets and frescoe-lined boutiques before heading to Zurich.
Embark on a tour through Zurich, the financial and cultural capital of Switzerland, declared twice as the world’s most liveable city. Visit the tranquil turquoise waters of Zurich Lake before moving on to Europe’s largest waterfall, Rhine Falls.
Take a turn through a lush forest today as you leave Switzerland, driving through the Black Forest’s canopy of evergreens and lofty cliffs in Germany. Here, you will catch a glimpse of the beautiful Lake Titisee as you stop at one of the many lakeside cafes for some of the region’s best black forest gateaux.
Afterwards, you could pick up some souvenirs from local shops or watch a demonstration on cuckoo clocks before heading off to Frankfurt.
Board your luxury coach in Frankfurt and sit back, relax and watch as sweeping vistas of the German countryside pass you by en route to Czech Republic.
Ahoj, Prague! One of Europe’s most ornate cities, you will arrive in this charming capital in the evening.
Abundant with stunning gothic and medieval delights, discover the magic of Prague today with a guided walking tour, starting with a walk along the Royal Route where you will follow the traditional coronation path of the kings and queens of old Bohemia.
Spy the red-roofed old city from the top of Castle Hill then it’s on to the fortress of spires, towers and palaces – Prague Castle! Immerse yourself in some of the country’s greatest artistic and cultural treasures before heading to St. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Palace, St. George’s Basilica and the Golden Lane.
Arched over the Vlata, you will cross the iconic Charles Bridge and weave through the winding alleys of the Old Town Square to reach the renowned Astronomical Clock Tower. After lunch, you will be transferred to the capital of Slovakia – Bratislava.
Welcome to the “Queen of the Danube”, Budapest! Famed for its world-class music scene, food and pulsating nightlife, spend the morning exploring at leisure.
This afternoon, visit the famous Buda Castle and look over the exhibitions in the Budapest History Museum and Hungarian National Gallery, or squeeze in time to shop for souvenirs.
Afterwards, embark on a tour of the Buda side of the Danube, with stops by the towered terrace of Fisherman’s Bastion, the neo-gothic Matthias Church and a walk up the summit of Gellert Hill for panoramic views. Continuing on to Pest, marvel at the expansive Heroes’ Square and Hungary’s dramatic riverside Parliament Building.
Leave Budapest for the former centre of the Habsburg Empire, Vienna today. Upon arrival, you will visit one of Austria’s foremost cultural heritage sites, Schonbrunn Palace.
Let Austria’s epic history wash over you with a driving tour around City Hall, the Austrian Parliament and everything between Hofburg Palace and Heroes’ Square. In the afternoon, you will have time to shop before adding Wiener Staatsoper (opera house) to your checklist.
This evening, you could visit St. Stephen’s Cathedral, admire the famous gilded bronze statue of Johann Strauss II as you stroll through Stadtpark or attend an unforgettable Viennese waltz concert.
Your European adventure ends today as you’re transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from Brisbane or Adelaide are available for an additional $300 per person
- Flights from Perth are available for an additional $600 per person
- Flights are economy class with Emirates, Singapore Air, Etihad, China Eastern, Cathay Pacific or Vietnam Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $250 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 40
- Qantas upgrade is available from $600 per person
- Upgrade to Outside Fantastica are available for an additional $270 per person
- Upgrade to Balcony Bella are available for an additional $380 per person (it could be an obstructed cabin)
- Upgrades to Balcony Fantastica are available for an additional $490 per person
- Qantas flight upgrades are available for an additional $600 per person
- No child discounts are available, full price applies
- Children aged 0 – 2 can stay for an additional $550, sharing with two adults
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Personal expenses
- Compulsory tipping of EUR $49 per person
- City taxes on arrival in Czech Republic and Vienna of EUR $5 per person
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages