EUROPE: 20 Day Europe Explorer Tour Including Flights for Two
Prepare to tick off your bucket list!
$9,998Valued at $12,998
Embark on a treasure trove expedition of Europe’s most dazzling cities. Stroll through picturesque promenades of Paris, cruise past castles on the Rhine, wander through living museums in Florence, Rome, Barcelona and beyond.
- Return International Flights for Two with Qatar, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Singapore, Lufthansa or Thai Airways, Subject to Availability
- 17 Nights of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation for Two Including Daily Breakfast
- Drink Authentic German Wine on the Rhine, Discover the Canals of Venice, Embark on a Driving Expedition of Barcelona and Much, Much More!
- Dates available for 2020 – Secure Your Spot Today!
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 17 Nights of Charming Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 7 Decadent Dinners
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Throughout Your Journey
- All Porterage, Taxes, and Service Charges
- Paris – Ibis la Defense or similar
- Avignon – Residhotel Grand Hotel Avignon or similar
- Barcelona – Ibis Meridiana or similar
- Nice – Ibis Nice Californie Lenval or similar
- Florence – Hotel Meridiana or similar
- Rome – Hotel American Palace or similar
- Venice – Elite Residence Hotel or similar
- Swiss Alps – Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens or similar
- Rhine Valley – Ibis Bonn Black Forest or similar
- Amsterdam – Hampton by Hilton or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 30* September
- 20 April
- 4, 11, 26 May
- 1, 15 June
- 24 August
- 7, 14, 28 September
- *A High Season surcharge of $500 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Discover the fairytale landscapes, masterful architecture and centuries of tradition that comprise Europe’s most iconic spots, from Paris, Rome and the Swiss Alps to Germany’s Rhine and Amsterdam.
- Prepare to tick off your bucket list in Paris; marvel at the iconic Eiffel Tower, admire the architectural prowess of the Arc de Triomphe and more, capping the night off the eclectic Latin Quarter for dinner!
- Keep your camera handy in Italy as you visit some of the quintessential postcard sites, from Florence’s replica of Michelangelo’s David to the Leaning Tower of Pisa, with plenty of time to see the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and more in Rome.
- Admire Europe’s most concentrated stretch of castles, vineyards and villages on a Rhine Valley river cruise, followed by an authentic German wine tasting.
- Discover the splendour of Amsterdam with iconic windmill backdrops, an authentic clog-making workshop and twilight river cruise of the canal-woven core.
Bid au revoir to Australia today as you board your international flight bound for the glittering ‘City of Lights’, Paris.
Bonjour, welcome to Paris! Upon arrival, make your own way to the hotel and refresh before setting off on a guided afternoon sightseeing tour. Prepare to be seduced by the wrought-iron Eiffel Tower, the iconic Arc de Triomphe and so much more, before dinner in the eclectic Latin Quarter, a bohemian and historic neighbourhood. Travel back to the hotel on Paris’ world famous metro system.
All of Paris lies before you today, with no shortage of things to do or see! You could spend the day perusing the labyrinthine Louvre Museum or strolling the art nouveau cafes of Le Marais. Wander down the Champ Elysees or venture deep underground into the heart of the infamous Catacombs.
Your tour leader is brimming with ideas and local knowledge, so if you’re stuck for ideas, they’ll definitely be able to help get you inspired.
Trade the metropolis of Paris for beautiful medieval streets and postcard-perfect views this morning as you stop in Burgundy for lunch on your own, then it’s off to Beaune for a tipple of wine at a local chateau.
Continuing on to Avignon, watch as magnificent ancient churches and fortified city walls unfold around on you on a guided walking tour. Savour dinner at a local restaurant with your new-found friends.
Drive through the idyllic French countryside to see the impressive three-tiered arches of the Roman Pont du Gard this morning, traversing Spain’s wildly diverse landscapes to arrive in the picturesque seaside city of Barcelona.
Embarking on a driving tour of this fabled city before dinner, be sure to take note of all the places you want to see on your free day tomorrow!
The sun-drenched beaches are the ultimate backdrop for your free day today. You could take in the deep blue Mediterranean vistas from out on the water or, closer to the city centre, the Gothic Quarter will take you back to the middle ages with soaring 14th-century cathedrals.
Why not cap off your free day with traditional Catalan cuisine, paella or tapas are perfectly chased by an exotic cocktail.
Sun-baked golden stone, Roman treasures, Van Gogh art and impressive architecture make Arles the perfect stepping stone on your way to the French Riviera. Spend some free time exploring this living canvas before continuing your journey to the Mediterranean coastline.
Known for its old-world opulence and stunning seaside location, the French Riviera has been a magnetic tourist destination since the 19th-century. Home to bewitching markets, enchanting old town and a treasure trove of restaurants, soak in the splendour at your leisure before visiting Monaco this afternoon via a French Perfumery.
Upon arrival, stroll up to the Prince’s Palace for dazzling views overlooking yachts in the harbour, before a visit to the legendary Casino de Monte-Carlo. You’ll have some free time to see if Lady Luck is on your side (entry is not included).
Keep your camera handy today as you visit the quintessential Leaning Tower of Pisa on your way to Tuscany. After you’ve got the perfect ‘tourist shot’, continue onto Florence for a guided walking tour.
Keep your camera handy as you make stops to see the Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, the Basilica of Santa Croce, the Florence Baptistry and a replica of Michelangelo’s David. After seeing what the ‘birthplace of the Renaissance’ has to offer, continue on to Tuscany for the night.
Rome, an ancient city that has seen the rise and fall of entire empires. There is no shortage of historical real estate to feast your eyes upon today. Discover this living history book on foot with a guided walking tour of the Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, the Roman Forum and Colosseum.
Rome wasn’t built in a day, but luckily you have all of today to explore to your heart’s content. You could visit the unmissable Vatican City,, sample authentic Italian cuisine, grab some gelato or toss a coin into the waters of the famed Trevi Fountain at your leisure.
Leaving Rome, explore the fortified city of Siena, a medieval open-air museum where you can marvel at vibrant squares, artisanal markets and be tempted by seductive pasticceria (pastry shops).
Later, arrive in Venice. Get acquainted with the timeless waterways with an independent tour, or join your tour leader on an optional twilight water taxi cruise of the glittering canals.
- Twilight water taxi cruise (AUD $75 per person).
Start the day with an orientation tour to get your bearings, before splitting off to explore on your own. No visit to Venice is complete without a gondola ride, so organise your cruise with your guide before getting lost in Venice’s labyrinth bridges and cobbled alleyways.
Depending on which way you go, you may end up at the Plaza de San Marco or mosaic-clad Basilica, visit a Murano Glass Blowing Workshop or taste any number of culinary delights!
Trade in gondolas for yodelling today as you make your way from Venice to the Swiss Alps, enjoying some free time at the foot of the mountain in Bellinzona.
Home to some of the most iconic and breathtaking peaks in the world, enjoy dinner upon arrival and start to plan what you’ll do on your free day tomorrow.
You won’t find fresher air or more breathtaking views than atop the summit of the Swiss Alps, so why not grab some boots and journey to Jungfraujoch’s mighty summit on an optional mountain excursion.
- Swiss Alps summit expedition – journey to Jungfraujoch’s summit from Europe’s highest train station. At the summit of ‘Europe’, enjoy breathtaking panoramas and the crisp snow air (AUD $175 per person).
Take a turn through a fairytale forest today as you leave Switzerland and drive through the Black Forest’s canopy of evergreens and lofty cliffs in Germany. Afterwards, enjoy some free time in Baden-Baden for lunch – if you get a chance, the thermal baths and casino are must-sees!
Then it’s off to Rhine Valley for a riverboat cruise past Europe’s most concentrated stretch of castles, vineyards and idyllic villages. Later, you’ll be treated to a wine tasting at a nearby vineyard.
The Netherlands is your next destination. En route, enjoy a photo in front of an iconic windmill followed by a traditional (and delicious) cheese-making demonstration and clog-making workshop.Upon arrival in Amsterdam, spend some time exploring before gliding down the canal-woven core on a dinner cruise.
Discover Amsterdam freely today. You’ll have plenty of time to wander the city’s wonderful floating flower market, the Bloemenmarkt, or infamous Red Light District, take in Van Gogh’s Museum or check out Golden Age treasures in the Rijksmuseum. It’s up to you on this day of leisure!
Tired of Museums? Hire a bicycle and make like a local down the atmospheric narrow lanes, maybe with a stopover in a local coffee shop.
Say goodbye to your fellow travellers this morning as your European expedition concludes after breakfast. Catch a taxi to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
Arrive home today with plenty of captivating memories and mementos from your incredible adventure.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Qatar, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Singapore, Lufthansa or Thai Airways, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $2000 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tips/Gratuities – recommended at $10 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages