Uncover the sights, tastes and cultures of Italy, Spain, France and the glittering seas of the Mediterranean aboard a luxury cruise ship on this spellbinding 19 day tour.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Night Cruise Onboard the Luxurious MSC Fantasia Cruise Liner for Two
- Uncover the hidden gems of the Mediterranean and Tick Italy Off Your Bucket List
- Return International Flights for Two
- 3 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 7 nights at the Farmhouse San Donnino in Tuscany
- 7 Night Mediterranean Cruise Onboard the MSC Fantasia Cruise Liner for Two
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- 7 Day Europe Car Hire
- Return Train Travel from Rome to Siena
- Sightseeing, Tours and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- All Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- Rome – Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport, Rex Hotel Rome or similar
- Tuscany – Farmhouse San Donnino or similar
- Cruise – MSC Fantasia
Balancing cutting edge design with warmth and comfort, sail the Mediterranean in true style with the MSC Fantasia. At the heart, find a real stone piazza and an espresso bar with designer-themed lounge bars and restaurants serving up unforgettable dining experiences.
Go on a shopping spree at the duty-free centre, make a splash at the Aqua Park Pool Complex and revitalise the body at the indulgent MSC Aurea Spa.
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred cabin option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
These cosy sanctuaries are the perfect place to relax and refresh when you’re not having fun above deck. You’ll find a flat screen TV, air conditioning and a telephone where you can easily reach the helpful staff should you desire anything.
Ocean View Cabin:
As well as all of the facilities of the Inside Cabin, an Ocean View cabin features the added benefit of a window or porthole overlooking the ocean – so you can bask in natural light and watch the calming waves from the comfort of your room.
A must-have for those seeking that something special! Open your doors to the sweeping sea views and take your morning coffee on the seating area of your private balcony.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 7, 14, 21, 28 May
- 3, 10, 17, 24 September
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 October
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Get lost in the soul-stirring seascapes of the Mediterranean and soak up the historical splendour of Italy, Spain and France over 19 days.
- Uncover the hidden gems of the Mediterranean aboard the MSC Fantasia, stopping off to explore the pristine shores and crystal waters of Palermo, Valencia and Marseille.
- Be swept away by Palma de Mallorca, perhaps marvelling at the honey-hued waters of Badia de Palma before roaming the bustling restaurants, discovering splendid Gothic cathedrals and bar-lined streets.
- Marvel at the vibrant port city of Marseille, mast-to-mast with yachts and lined with stylish boutiques and cafes. You could visit the famous neo-gothic Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde that overlooks the city and the sea.
- Tick off your Italy bucket list as you enjoy plenty of free time to explore Tuscany. Be enamoured by Florence, admiring marble basilicas, the piece de resistance and breathtaking city views from the Piazzale Michelangelo, punctuated by one of the city’s two replicas of Michelangelo’s David.
Ciao, Australia, Italy is calling!
Benvenuto a Roma! Make your own way to your hotel for check-in where you will join your travellers for a welcome dinner.
Unearth the ‘Eternal City’ today, entering the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill where you’ll stroll through the mighty columns where emperors, gladiators and senators walked. With skip-the-line access, you’ll explore all three ancient Roman sights and avoid unnecessary waiting beneath the sweltering sun.
This morning, you’ll board the luxurious MSC Fantasia Cruise Liner and set sail for Italy!
Stepping off the ship after breakfast this morning, you’ll be enamoured by the heady scent of heavily spiced souk-like markets, charming Byzantine mosaics and lively streets set against baroque churches in Palermo. With splendid attractions like the Arab-Norman Cathedral, Martorana Church, Pretoria Square and more waiting to be discovered, you’ll be stuck for choice!
Pulling into port this morning, you’ll be greeted by a mesmerising collection of golden palazzi, domes and ivory limestone glimmering under the Mediterranean sun.
Sardinia’s historic capital by the sea, you could spend the day here getting a feel for Mediterranean delights at the Mercato San Benedetto fresh food market and lounging along the shores of Poetto Beach in the afternoon.
Welcome to Spain! A vibrant oasis in a hub of tourist hotspots, Palma de Mallorca rises from the honey-coloured waters of Badia de Palma and shelters a treasure-trove of restaurants, gothic cathedrals, vibrant markets and bars. You could spend weeks in this city.
Home to near-endless stretches of pristine golden shores, plop down on the beach today, melting away along the azure waters of Valencia, or perhaps visiting the stunning Old Town to check out the incredible art murals lining its walls.
Cross the seas into France this morning, docking in Marseille. You could visit the neo-gothic Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde or the ancient Vieux Port, dotted with luxury yachts, boats, bars, brasseries and cafes.
Dock in Genoa today, a bustling gem along the Italian Riviera. The day is yours to explore, perhaps weaving through the three palazzi of the Musei di Strada Nuova or adventuring through the Old City, a magnificent blend of ancient gates, washing pegged lines and buzzing restaurants and boutiques.
Disembark the cruise in Civitavecchia and transfer to the Rome railway station where you’ll board a train to Siena.
Upon arrival in Siena, catch a taxi to the Europcar Depot to pick up your car.
The following days are yours to spend exploring the lyrical landscapes of Tuscany at your leisure. Take time to discover Florence, the capital of the Tuscany region, birthplace of the Renaissance and home to Michelangelo’s David. This extraordinary city is replete with magnificent art and architectural masterpieces at every turn so make sure to keep your camera and an extra SD card at hand!
Drive back to Siena this morning to drop off your rental car before boarding a train back to Rome.
Bid a fond farewell to this breathtaking cruise and memorable holiday as you transfer to the airport for your flight back home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Hobart or Canberra are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class with Qatar, Qantas, Emirates, Etihad, Cathay Pacfic, Singapore, Lufthansa, Royal Dutch Airlines or Thai Airways, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 48
- Travelling solo? A single supplement applies to those wishing to travel alone:
- A single supplement of $2500 applies for those staying in the Inside Cabin
- A single supplement of $2900 applies for those staying in the Oceanview Cabin
- A single supplement of $3200 applies for those staying in the Balcony Cabin
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Tipping and gratuities – recommended $19 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesDomestic Holiday Packages