EUROPE: 19 Day Europe In Depth Tour Including Flights for Two
Discover Europe’s most iconic landmarks.
$11,998Valued at $13,998
Uncover the sights, tastes, cultures and diverse architecture of majestic Europe on this spectacular 19 day tour, weaving your way through France, Switzerland, Spain and Italy!
- Return International Flights
- 17 Nights of Hotel Accommodation with Delicious Daily Breakfasts and 7 Dinners
- Discover Europe’s Most Iconic Landmarks – from the Legendary Canals of Amsterdam, the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Swiss Alps in Amsterdam and Everything in Between
- Return International Flights for Two
- 17 Nights of Accommodation with Delicious Daily Breakfasts and 7 Dinners
- On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing, Entrance Fees and Tours as per the itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Tour Guide
- All Porterage, Taxes, and Service Charges
- Paris – Ibis la Defense or similar
- Toulouse – Ibis Toulouse Ponts Jumeaux Hotel or similar
- Barcelona – Ibis Meridiana or similar
- Avignon – Ibis Nimes Ouest or similar
- Nice – Hotel Ibis Nice Centre Gare or similar
- Tuscany – Hotel Massimo d’Azeglio or similar
- Rome – Hotel Cristoforo Colombo or similar
- Venice – Elite Residence Hotel or similar
- Heidelberg – Ibis Hotel Heidelberg or similar
- Amsterdam – Holiday Inn Express, Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 4, 11, 25 May
- 15, 22 June
- 7, 14, 28 September
- 5 October
- 3, 10, 24 May
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Embark on a treasure trove expedition of Europe’s epic history and most dazzling monuments. From the Eiffel Tower in Paris to the glorious peaks of the Swiss Alps, the sublime Leaning Tower of Pisa and the graceful canals of Venice, you’ll be enamoured by the unique experiences awaiting you on this once-in-a-lifetime trip!
- Prepare to tick off your bucket list; see the stained glass windows of the Notre Dame Cathedral, the iconic Arc de Triomphe and so much more on your first day in Paris!
- Keep your camera handy in Italy as you visit some of the quintessential postcard sites, from Michelangelo’s David to the Leaning Tower of Pisa, with plenty of time leftover to discover the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and more in your own time in Rome.
- Discover the famous Rhine Valley, surrounded by some of Europe’s most concentrated stretches of castles, vineyards and villages on a river cruise.
- Get to know buzzing Barcelona with a free day to discover Gaudi’s masterpiece – La Sagrada Familia Basilica, perhaps sample local delights at the famous La Boqueria Food Market or marvel at the majestic gardens and mosaic pieces of Gaudi’s Park Guell.
- Breathe in crisp alpine air, surrounded by snow-capped peaks, clear-blue lakes and perfect hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.
Pack your bags for a European adventure as you board your international flight bound for the city of lights, Paris.
Bonjour, Paris! Upon arrival in Paris, make your own way to your hotel. Once you’re settled in, prepare to be seduced by this city of monument-lined boulevards with a sightseeing tour. You’ll visit the wrought-iron Eiffel Tower, see the stained glass windows of the Notre Dame Cathedral, the iconic Arc de Triomphe and so much more!
Afterwards, enjoy dinner in the eclectic Latin Quarter, before travelling back to the hotel on Paris’ world famous metro system.
All of Paris lies before you today, with no shortage of things to do or see! You could spend the day perusing the labyrinthine Louvre Museum or strolling the art nouveau cafes of Le Marais. Wander down the Champ Elysees or venture deep underground into the heart of the infamous Catacombs.
- River Seine Cruise – glide over glistening waters as you cruise over the Seine (AUD $55 per person).
- Moulin Rouge Show – enjoy the tantalising performance of the world-famous cabaret (EU$130 per person).
After breakfast this morning, drive past rolling crop fields, lush forests and pastoral landscapes, stopping by a small medieval town to taste some of the region’s robust red wines before continuing en route to Toulouse.
Nicknamed ‘La Ville Rose’ (The Pink City), Toulouse is enchanting ochre rooftops, blushing brick churches, coral-coloured shop fronts, teeming food markets and lively bars. Soak up the rose-tinted atmosphere of the capital, traversing through narrow streets and small squares and immersing yourself in its rich history.
Bid ‘au revoir’ to Toulouse this morning as you leave city monuments behind in exchange for the picturesque seaside city of Barcelona.
Get to know Barcelona with a tour through the lively Gothic quarter, lined with buildings that date back to the Middle Ages. See where the Olympic Games took place before visiting Gaudi’s masterpiece – La Sagrada Familia Basilica. Explore the Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village) before enjoying a relaxed dinner.
Spend the day exploring Barcelona at your own pace, perhaps sampling local delights at the famous La Boqueria Food Market or marvelling at the majestic gardens and mosaic pieces of Gaudi’s Park Guell, offering panoramic views of Barcelona below.
Adios Barcelona! Today you’ll journey to the home of medieval popes, ancient churches and fortified city walls in Avignon. Enjoy a stopover at the centuries-old Pont du Gard, an ancient Roman aqueduct bridge.
Heading further south, arrive in Avignon on the river Rhone. Home to the Catholic Popes in the 14th-century, discover this gothic medieval haven on a walking tour, where you’ll be introduced to the fortified Palais des Papes, Notre-Dame des Doms and Pont d’Avignon.
Departing Avignon, you’ll travel along the French Riviera, with its picturesque coastline, serene ocean and rolling hillside vistas, stopping by Cannes, Antibes, Saint-Tropez and Frejus before exploring Monaco in the afternoon. Discover top attractions like the Prince’s Palace, Oceanography Museum, Cathedral of Monaco and Casino de Monte-Carlo.
Known for its old-world opulence and stunning seaside location, Nice has been a magnetic tourist destination since the 19th century thanks to its bewitching markets, enchanting old towns, glitzy architecture and treasure trove of restaurants.
Arriving in Italy, you’ll stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, taking a quintessential tourist shot of yourself holding the weight of the Leaning Tower on your shoulders, then onwards to Florence where you’ll embark on a guided walking tour of the city.
Keep your camera handy as you make stops to see the Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, the Basilica of Santa Croce, the Florence Baptistry and a replica of Michelangelo’s statue of David. After seeing what the ‘birthplace of the Renaissance’ has to offer, continue on to Tuscany where you will spend the night.
Up next, Rome! An ancient city that has seen the rise and fall of entire empires, there is no shortage of historical real estate to feast your eyes upon today. Upon arrival in this living history book, embark on a guided tour of the city, including visits to Spanish Steps, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, the Roman Forum and the Colosseum.
Rome wasn’t built in a day, but luckily you have all of today to explore to your heart’s content, perhaps discovering the Vatican City and breathtaking St. Peter’s Basilica and Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel, with plenty of free time to sample authentic Italian cuisine or grab some gelato while you’re out sightseeing, relaxing or soaking in the Italian atmosphere.
- Vatican City tour – visit the Sistine Chapel and admire one of the most famous examples of High Renaissance artwork by Michelangelo (AUD $99 per person).
Leaving Rome, explore the glorious fortified city of Siena, filled with magnificent Gothic architecture, lively squares, markets and art. Soak it all up before continuing on to Venice. Get your introduction to this glittering city on water with a walking tour and afterwards explore on your own. As the sun sets, enjoy dinner independently, perhaps with a bubbly glass of prosecco in a lavish canalside bar serving cicheta (Venetian tapas).
After roaming Rome, admire visions of vineyards and orchards flashing past on your way to Venice today. Get your introduction to this glittering city on water with a walking tour and afterwards explore on your own. You could marvel at the Plaza de San Marco and mosaic-clad Basilica, perhaps float through the Grand Canal on a gondola, or cross the iconic Rialto Bridge.
Trade in gondolas for yodelling today as you make your way from Venice to the Swiss Alps in the Jungfrau region. Home to one of the most iconic and breathtaking peaks in the world, enjoy dinner upon arrival and start to plan what you’ll do on your free day tomorrow.
The splendour of the Alps is yours to explore today. Why not grab some boots and follow a glacier-encrusted mountain trail to its very peak, or you could journey to Jungfraujoch’s mighty summit and experience views from the ‘top of Europe’ on an optional mountain excursion.
- Swiss Alps summit expedition – journey to Jungfraujoch’s summit and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views and the crisp snow air (AUD $129 per person).
Take a turn through a fairytale forest today as you leave Switzerland and drive through the Black Forest’s canopy of evergreens and lofty cliffs in Germany. Stop by the riverside town of Heidelberg and be wowed by the half-ruined hilltop castle before enjoying a delicious dinner.
Leaving Heidelberg, you’ll journey to Germany’s famous Rhine Valley today. Sit back and relax onboard a Rhine riverboat cruise surrounded by Europe’s most concentrated stretch of castles, vineyards and idyllic villages, as you learn about their vast history. Afterwards, visit a nearby wine merchant to sample some locally grown and harvested wine.
The Netherlands is your next destination. Upon arrival in Amsterdam, check-in to your hotel and enjoy a dinner onboard a canal cruise boat.
Discover Amsterdam freely today. You’ll have plenty of time to wander the city’s wonderful floating flower market, the Bloemenmarkt, or infamous Red Light District, take in Van Gogh’s Museum and perhaps check out Golden Age treasures in the Rijksmuseum. It’s up to you on this day of leisure!
Tired of Museums? Hire a bicycle and make like a local down the atmospheric narrow lanes, maybe with a stopover in a local coffee shop.
Your European escape ends after breakfast today, so don’t forget to swap details with your fellow travellers before heading to the airport and home!
B = Breakfast, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide
- Flights from Hobart are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights from Perth are available for an additional $600 per person
- Flights are economy class with Qatar, Qantas, Emirates, Emirates, Cathay Pacfic, Singapore, Lufthansa, Royal Dutch Airlines or Thai Airways, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $2000 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Tipping and gratuities – Recommended AUD$10 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages