EUROPE: 19 Day Europe Encompassed Tour Including Flights for Two
Recover with two glorious days in Dubai.
$9,998Valued at $11,998
Your fairytale adventure begins in Amsterdam and takes you through some of Europe’s most fascinating hotspots – from the glittering Rhine and Prague to Vienna, the Swiss Alps and Paris before ending in buzzing Dubai.
- Return International Flights for Two with Emirates
- 16 Nights of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast
- Cruise Amsterdam’s Golden Canals, Taste Authentic German Wine Along the Rhine and Discover Eastern Europe’s Jewels of Budapest and Ljubljana
- Return International Flights with a Premium Airline for Two
- 16 Nights of Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 4 Dinners
- Sightseeing and Tours as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide
- On-Ground Transportation via Air Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- All Taxes and Fees
- Amsterdam – Hampton by Hilton or similar
- Bonn – Rheinlust Hotel or similar
- Prague – Hotel Duo or similar
- Budapest – Ibis Budapest Centrum or similar
- Vienna – Courtyard by Marriott Wien Schonbrunn or similar
- Ljubljana – Hotel Park Ljubljana or similar
- Venice – Elite Residence Hotel or similar
- Florence – Hotel Meridiana Florence or similar
- Swiss Alps – Hotel Schonbhul or similar
- Paris – Ibis la Defense or similar
- Dubai – Rove Marina Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 24, 29 August
- 8 September
- 5, 10 October
- 4, 18 April
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Embark on a journey fit for a fairytale, as you drink authentic Viennese beer in Vienna, admire the splendour of the Swiss Alps and experience the opulence and grandeur of Budapest and Vienna on this 19 day European quest.
- Take in the sights of Amsterdam on a canal cruise and stroll through Venice’s labyrinth canals.
- Admire Europe’s most concentrated stretch of castles, vineyards and villages on a Rhine Valley river cruise, followed by an authentic German wine-tasting.
- Explore the fascinating cities of Prague, Bratislava, Budapest and Vienna, where the magnificent architecture and stunning views are like something out of a medieval romance.
- See the Eiffel Tower, the stained glass windows of the Notre Dame Cathedral, the iconic Arc de Triomphe and so much more in Paris!
- Spend two incredible days relaxing in Dubai’s city centre, buzzing with nightlife, a plethora of shopping havens and a myriad of cultural experiences.
Pack your bags for a European adventure as you board your international flight bound for the city of canals, Amsterdam.
Touchdown in Amsterdam! After you’ve landed, make your own way to the hotel for check-in and meet your guide in the afternoon.
Get ready for a grand canal cruise along the golden canal-lined streets of the city this afternoon. A great vantage point to view Amsterdam’s charming architecture, you’ll glide past canal-side landmarks like the Westerkerk, Anne Frank House and Gassan Diamonds Factory.
Feel free to stroll the canals at your own leisure after disembarking and maybe enjoy a beer at one of Amsterdam’s many bruin cafes – local bars.
Depart Amsterdam for your Northern German adventure this morning. Stop at a local Dutch farm en-route to learn about the production of clogs – traditional wooden Dutch footwear – and taste local mouth-watering cheeses, before a photo opportunity with one of Holland’s many picturesque windmills.
Then sit back and relax as you set sail on a cruise of Rhine Valley, past Europe’s most concentrated stretch of castles, vineyards and idyllic villages. Later, you’ll be treated to a wine tasting at a nearby vineyard.
A treasure trove of architectural marvels, historical significance and the preferred residence of the German monarchy, Nuremberg is your first stop before continuing to Prague today.
On arrival in Prague, get your bearings with a walking tour of the city’s elaborate baroque architecture, quirky bars and labyrinthine cobbled lanes, then experience authentic Czech cuisine at a local restaurant for dinner.
Equal to Paris in terms of beauty, capture all of Prague’s splendour on a walking tour to the Old Town square, Wenceslas Square, St. Vitus Cathedral and Charles Bridge this morning.
Afterwards, the remainder of the day is yours to explore as you please. You could visit the majestic Prague Castle or put your stamp on the city at the Lennon Wall! Did we mention that absinthe was created here?
Leaving Prague behind, continue onto Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia housing a medieval old town and baroque palaces. Enjoy lunch here before continuing to Budapest.
Discover the wonders of the “Queen of the Danube” on a driving tour, before setting off to explore on your own. You could soak in one of the city’s Roman-style bathhouses, or enjoy Hungary’s excellent selection of wines and goulash.
Imperial legacy and baroque streetscapes set the stage for your Vienna arrival today, but first, enjoy a world-class glass of local brew in a traditional beer hall for lunch.
The evening is yours to perhaps visit the famed Ringstrasse and Hofburg Palace, the impressive Vienna Opera House or St. Stephen’s Cathedral.
A sea of red rooftops and river running through the centre of Graz will greet you today as you bid Vienna goodbye, before continuing to Ljubljana for a walking tour.
You’re sure to be entranced by the beauty of this city where incredible sights, delicious food and adventures await at every corner! Enjoy at leisure tonight.
The city of marble palaces, canals and gondolas beckons today. Arriving in Venice, enjoy a brief orientation tour of the infamous St. Marks Square, Grand Canal and Rialto Bridge before you’re let loose to explore at your leisure.
Take the opportunity to visit the marble-clad Basilica di San Marco before a bite to eat, perhaps visiting one of the city’s many bacari – wine bars to sample lavish spreads of cicchetti – Venetian tapas, sarde in saor – sweet and sour sardines and sip on some prosecco bubbly.
Say goodbye to Venice this morning as you make your way to Florence, kicking off the day with a guided tour.
Sights include the medieval stone Ponte Vecchio arch bridge, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza della Signoria and a replica of Michaelangelo’s breathtaking masterpiece, David. Explore the city at your leisure during lunch, before checking into your Tuscan accommodation.
Trade gondolas for yodelling today as you make your way to the Swiss Alps, stopping at the Leaning Tower of Pisa for the perfect ‘tourist shot’ first.
You won’t find fresher air or more breathtaking views than atop the summit of the Swiss Alps, so why not grab some boots and journey to Jungfraujoch’s mighty summit on an optional mountain excursion.
Afterwards, it’s back to lower altitudes to explore. Take the opportunity to visit the nearby village for authentic chocolate, cuckoo clocks and delicious fondue!
- Swiss Alps summit expedition (AUD $135 per person).
Bid Switzerland farewell this morning and bonjour to Paris.
Arriving in the afternoon, be seduced by the wrought-iron Eiffel Tower, the stained glass windows of Notre Dame Cathedral and the iconic Arc de Triomphe on a driving tour, before dinner in the Latin Quarter.
Travel back to the hotel on Paris’ world famous metro system.
All of Paris lies before you today, with no shortage of things to do or see! You could spend the day perusing the labyrinthine Louvre Museum or strolling the art nouveau cafes of Le Marais. Wander down the Champ Elysees or venture deep underground into the heart of the infamous Catacombs.
Make your own way to the airport this morning as you board your international flight to Dubai! On arrival, catch a taxi to your hotel for check-in.
The next two days are yours to relax under the balmy sun and enjoy the luxury shopping, incredible architecture and buzzing nightlife on your own.
It’s time to head home today! Bid farewell to Dubai before transferring to the airport for your flight to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth
- Flights from Hobart, Adelaide or Canberra are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class with Emirates, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1600 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance
- Visa/Entry Requirements
- Return airport transfers
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- Tips/Gratuities – recommended at $12-15 per person, per day
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages