EUROPE: 18 Day Spain Tour and Mediterranean Cruise Including Flights for Two (Interior Cabin)
A Spanish and Mediterranean fiesta.
$9,998Valued at $13,998
Andale Spain! Brace yourself for a fiery adventure through the undulating hills, buzzing piazzas, mouthwatering tastes and flamenco-fueled streets of Spain before exploring the dreamy gems of the Mediterranean on a luxury cruise.
- Return International Flights for Two
- Sail Past Malta, Sicily and the French Riviera on a 7 Night Luxury Mediterranean Cruise
- Get Lost in Buzzing Madrid, Be Enchanted by the Masterpieces of Gaudi in Barcelona and Marvel at the Ancient Delights and Olive Groves of Andalucia.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast and 4 Dinners
- 7 Nights Aboard the MSC Grandiosa Cruise Liner, in Your Choice of an Interior, Oceanview or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All On-Ground Transport and Transfers as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours with Experienced English Speaking Guides
- All Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- Madrid – Courtyard Marriott Madrid Princesa or similar
- Seville – Catalonia Giralda or similar
- Granada – Gran Hotel Luna De Granada or similar
- Valencia – Hotel Valencia Center or similar
- Barcelona – Ayre Hotel Caspe or similar
- Mediterranean Cruise – MSC Grandiosa or similar
Cruise the Mediterranean in style aboard the MSC Grandiosa. With 12 delicious dining venues including a world-class tapas bar, a chocolaterie and 20 bars onboard, the culinary options are endless! Go on a shopping spree at the Galleria, laze away by the pool, or check out a breathtaking Cirque du Soleil performance at the Carousel Lounge.
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
Enjoy your Mediterranean adventure in your choice of three luxury cabin options:
The perfect haven to recharge between onboard activities and exciting port stops, each interior Cabin features two twin beds or a double bed, plus a small sitting area, closet, and bathroom.
As well as all of the benefits of the Inside Cabins, the Oceanview Cabin also offers picture windows or portholes overlooking the water and a spacious sitting area – you’ll love the calming glimpses of ocean from your bed.
Step outside to enjoy your morning coffee, or order room service and enjoy dinner outside overlooking the sunset from your private balcony. The spacious living area and large windows make this cabin airy and luxurious, the perfect home-from-home for those seeking an extra special cruise experience.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 7, 19 November
- 11, 25 February
- 10, 17 March
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Vamos Spain! Be swept away by the flamenco-fueled culture, ancient sights, breathtaking seascapes and mouth watering tastes on this 18 day tour, capped off with a luxury Mediterranean cruise along the French and Italian Riviera.
- Get to know the lively capital of Madrid, strolling through the city’s treasure trove of sites including Plaza de Cibeles and the Royal Palace before admiring masterpieces from influential Spanish artists like Goya and El Greco at the iconic Prado Museum
- Enjoy a free day in buzzing Barcelona, home to lively food markets, the iconic architectural masterpieces of Gaudi and bustling city squares, perhaps watching the heart of the city go by from the Gothic Quarter while feasting on pintxos tapas.
- Travel to the Andulician cities of Cordoba, Seville and Valencia, famous for its flamenco dancing, bullfighting and matadors. Be captivated by the crimson Alhambra fortress in Granada, built with breathtaking columns inscribed with intricate religious detail in red sandy hues.
- Uncover the hidden gems of the Mediterranean aboard the MSC Grandiosa, sailing along the turquoise shorelines of Sicily and Malta, filled with postcard-worthy beaches, pristine coves, grottoes and fresh seafood delights.
Vamos Spain! Pack your bags for a fiesta-fuelled adventure as you board your international flight to Madrid.
Ola Madrid. Spend the rest of the day exploring or unwinding at your leisure before enjoying a welcome dinner with your tour leader.
Get to know the sights of Madrid today with a guided tour, starting at the striking Plaza de Cibeles and the Plaza Mayor, home to the elegant Royal Palace. Continue onto the Plaza Espana and Prado Museum, filled with masterpieces from Spain’s most influential artists like Goya and Velazquez. The rest of the day is yours to explore, perhaps relaxing at the sublime Retiro Park.
- Toledo Tour – venture to the World UNESCO Heritage city of Toledo this afternoon, home to many magnificent cathedrals and towers dating back over 900 years (AUD $79 per person).
Take a scenic drive through the arid landscapes to Cordoba, home to the Mezquita de Cordoba, once the largest mosque in the world, transformed into a cathedral in the 16th-century. Take a walking tour through the Jewish Quarter, weaving your way through its labyrinth of narrow winding streets and squares. Continue onto Seville, the famed capital of Andalucia.
Kickstart your morning at the beautiful Plaza de Espana and the fragrant gardens of Maria Luisa Park before visiting the quaint Barrio Santa Cruz, weaving your way through its narrow winding streets. Continue onto the Gothic masterpiece of the Cathedral of Seville, the burial site of Christopher Columbus. The rest of the day is yours to explore, perhaps sampling Iberico Ham and Sangria.
- Evening Flamenco Show (AUD $99 per person).
Travel to Granada today to see the 13-century Moorish masterpiece of the Alhambra, perched atop Assabica Hill overlooking the entire city, built with breathtaking columns etched with intricate religious inscriptions in red sandy hues. Once home to the royal family, this breathtaking architectural marvel serves up mesmerising views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Head North through groves of olives, almonds, lemons and oranges en route to Valencia. Discover the treasure trove of Roman and Arabic architecture before seeing the City Gates, City Hall and the Gothic Cathedral. Continue onto the impressive Arts and Science City, home to world-renowned avant-garde buildings. The rest of the day is yours to discover the hidden secrets of the city.
Drive up the coast of Catalunya to reach buzzing Barcelona, stopping at the Plaza Catalunya, the heart of the city. Get to know the distinct architecture of the city, passing through Gaudi’s influential masterpieces of Casa Batllo, seemingly constructed from skulls and bones before heading to La Sagrada Familia, recognised as the symbol of Barcelona.
Ascend Montjuic Hill, home to the Olympic Complex of the 1992 Summer Olympics, before spending the rest of the day at your leisure.
Spend the day exploring Barcelona at your pace, perhaps sampling local delights at the famous La Boqueria Food Market or marvelling at the majestic gardens and mosaic pieces of Gaudi’s Park Guell, offering panoramic views of Barcelona below. Alternatively you could get lost in the Gothic Quarter, soaking up the buzz of the streets while eating mouthwatering Pintxos Tapas.
- Montserrat Tour – take a ride on the rack train this morning to admire breathtaking views of Barcelona via the Monastery of Montserrat (AUD $99 per person).
Make your own way to the port to board your luxury Mediterranean cruise experience.
Cross the seas into France this morning, docking in Marseille. You could visit the neo-gothic Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde or the ancient Vieux Port, dotted with luxury yachts, boats, bars, brasseries and cafes.
Dock in Genoa today, a bustling gem along the Italian Riviera. The day is your to explore, perhaps weaving through the three palazzi of the Musei di Strada Nuova or adventuring through the Old City, a magnificent blend of ancient gates, washing pegged lines and buzzing restaurants and boutiques.
Stop off at the Italian seaside town of Civitavecchia today, home to ancient Etruscan sites and bordering the UNESCO heritage towns of Tarquinia and Cerveteri.
Adventure to Sicily today, stopping off at the capital of Palermo. You could spend your day touring the sights of the city – the San Giovanni degli Eremiti church, the Piazza Indipendenza and the Cattedrale di Palermo are must-sees! Also a food haven, make sure to sample Sicilian delicacies like Cannoli pastry, Crocche potato, Panelle fritters and Torta Setteveli cake.
A stunning blend of ancient temples, cliffs, hidden coves and pristine crystal waters, there’s plenty to explore on the island haven of Malta! You could weave your way through the golden-hued alleyways of Valletta or venture out to the azure waters of Gozo for a snorkel session.
Sit back, relax and unwind at sea today, perhaps soothing your muscles with a rejuvenating spa treatment (own expense) or shopping for souvenirs and designer pieces at the onboard Galleria. Perhaps dazzle the eyes this evening with a spectacular Cirque du Soleil performance followed by a tapas feast.
Say goodbye to the luxury MSC Grandiosa as you make your way to the airport in Barcelona for your international flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth
- Flights from Hobart, Canberra and Adelaide are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class with Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Qantas, Singapore, Air France or Lufthansa, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1800 applies for Interior Cabins, $2200 for Oceanview Cabins and $2400 for Balcony Cabins to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Optional tipping and gratuities, recommended at AUD $12 per person, per day
- Optional activities
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages