EUROPE: 18 Day European Escape Tour Including Flights for Three
European grandeur at your fingertips.
Get your passports ready for a spellbinding European adventure! This incredible 14 day tour lets you see Europe from a different angle, soaking up the sights, culture and tastes of Lisbon, Paris, Geneva, London and more.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 15 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Uncover the Wonders of Europe with Visits to the Eiffel Tower, the Breathtaking Swiss Alps, Iconic Big Ben and Beyond
- Return International Flights for Two
- 15 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 15 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Afternoon Tea and 1 Dinner
- On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- All Sightseeing, Entrance Fees and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Lisbon – Hotel 3K Europa or similar
- Madrid – Praga or similar
- Barcelona – Front Air Congress or similar
- Grenoble – Novotel Grenoble Nord or similar
- Gstaad – Alpine Lodge or similar
- Zurich – Holiday Inn Zurich Messe or similar
- Paris – Novotel Est – Bagnolet or similar
- Rouen – Kyriad Rouen Centre or similar
- London – Premier Inn Wimbledon or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 4^, 11^, 25^ December
- 8^, 22 January
- 5, 19 February
- 4, 18 March
- 15*, 22, 29 April
- 6, 13, 20, 27 May
- 3*, 10*, 17#, 24# June
- 1^, 08^, 15^,22^, 29^ July
- 5*, 12*, 19*, 26* August
- 2*, 09*, 16*, 23#, 30# September
- 7#, 14, 21, 28 October
- 04, 11, 18, 25 November
- 2^, 09^, 16^, 23^, 30^ December
- *A Mid Season surcharge of $300 per person applies for departures on these dates
- ^A Peak Season/Public Holiday Surcharge of $1000 per person applies for departures on these dates
- # A School Holidays Period Surcharge of $600 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Uncover the sights, tastes, cultures and diverse architecture of majestic Europe on this 18 day tour, weaving your way through France, London, Switzerland and more!
- Get to know the lively capital of Madrid, strolling through the city’s treasure trove of sites including Plaza de Cibeles and El Retiro Park, before sweeping through bustling Barcelona.
- Stand in awe of the breathtaking Eiffel Tower and Arc du Triomphe, stroll along the cobblestone alleyways of the bohemian Spanish Quarter and perhaps sample traditional French delicacies like frogs legs and fromage.
- Fall in love with the exceptional grandeur of Switzerland, walking along the shores of Zurich Lake and uncovering stunning views of the Bernese Alps from Grindelwald’s mountainous peak.
- Throw yourself into the culture and history of London with visits to iconic landmarks such as the *Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the River Thames and more.
Pack your bags for a European adventure as you board your international flight bound for the city of Lisbon.
Welcome to Portugal! Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for check-in where you can take some time to unwind from your journey.
This morning you’ll embark on a guided tour, admiring the white gothic facade of the Tower of Belem and UNESCO listed Monastery of Los Jeronimos. Spend the remainder of the afternoon at your leisure, perhaps enjoying views from one of Lisbon’s picturesque miradouros (viewpoints) or sipping a refreshing glass of sangria.
This evening, you’ll continue to Restauradores Square for spectacular views overlooking Lisbon and the Bairro Alto.
Made of limestone and built on prayer, you’ll be impressed by the immense faith Fatima has to offer before continuing onto Madrid where you’ll make your way to the famous Plaza Mayor.
Discover the sedate charms of Madrid’s sweeping architecture, intricate brickwork, slate spires and baroque extravagance as you embark on a tour exploring Paseo del Prado, Cibeles, Neptuno, the Gate of Alcala, Plaza de Colon and more!
Afterwards, stop by the green oasis El Retiro Park to admire stunning monuments and lush gardenscapes before visiting Las Ventas Bullring to learn about the tradition of “corridas” in Bullfighting Museum.
This evening, head to Plaza de Oriente for a delicious dinner.
Brace yourself for the iconic sight of the multi-domed Basilica del Pilar today as you journey to Zaragoza, with plenty of free time to admire the city’s emblematic architecture, including the La Lonja Palace or the San Salvador Cathedral. Continuing onto Poblet, visit the Monastery of Poblet and the Monastery of Montserrat, where you’ll enjoy a ride on a rack train, drinking in fantastic views all the way to Barcelona.
*Please Note: During Winter, from November to March (both included), due to shorter days, the Monastery of Poblet will not be visited.
Welcome to Barcelona! Embark on a tour of the fabled city of fairytale architecture, world-class cuisine and mesmerising sea views, with stops at the Columbus Monument, Plaza de Cataluna, Paseo de Gracia, La Sagrada Familia Basilica and more!
End the tour in Las Ramblas with some free time to stroll around the historic centre before leaving Barcelona in the evening for Girona where you could enjoy a delicious dinner.
Crossing the border back to France this morning, Nimes is up next! A city rich in diverse historical and architectural heritage, take the time to explore the palm-lined streets and incredible collection of Roman buildings before making your way to the extraordinary Pont Du Gard to snap some postcard-worthy shots.
Nestled among orchards and vast meadows, make a stop at the charming medieval village of Mirmande before passing through the vineyards of Rhone Valley to the ‘Capital of the Alps’, Grenoble.
Bid au revoir to France this morning as you head for Switzerland. First stop – Geneva, a city surrounded by the charming Swiss Alps. Upon arrival, visit the Palais des Nations (United Nations headquarters) and Le Jardin Anglais (The English Garden) and watch the sky-high spouts of water at the Jet d’Eau, the tallest fountain in Europe!
Passing through Lac Leman and Lake Neuchatel, arrive at the centuries-old medieval fortress Chillon Castle on the banks of Lake Geneva before visiting a Gruyere and Cailler factory for your fill of salty and sweet treats!
Continue onto Gstaad, a charming timber-lined village, where you’ll spend the night.
Welcome to Grindelwald! Sit back and relax at the base of the enormous Eiger mountain, boasting unrivaled views of the titanic peaks and grand glaciers of the Bernese Alps, then take the cable car up to Grindelwald First for a breathtaking view of the alpine landscape.
Sitting on the edge of a stunning cobalt lake, Lucerne is laden with classic medieval architecture, sunny plazas and gorgeous waterfront views for you to marvel at while capturing the perfect snapshot of Kapellbrucke, a timber-constructed bridge passing over the still expanse of Reuss River.
With a provincial, laid-back air, the captivating capital of Bern is yours to explore this morning. Visit the Federal Council Square, the Cathedral and the Clock Tower before continuing your journey to Paris.
Bonjour, Paris! Embark on a guided tour of the ‘city of lights’, with stops at the Champs Elysees, Arch of Triumph, Eiffel Tower, Concorde Square and more.
Later, glide underneath a network of gothic bridges, surrounded by the full splendour of the river banks and monuments from France’s history with a cruise on the River Seine before transferring to the Latin Quarter where you could enjoy some dinner.
Spend the day perusing the labyrinthine Louvre Museum followed by free time to explore the city at your own pace. Why not visit Benlux, one of the best-known perfumeries in Paris, before travelling to Rouen.
Stroll around the vibrant city of Rouen and be wowed by the soaring Gothic Cathedral, restored medieval quarter and ancient churches before setting off to the North of France and crossing the English Channel via ferry to reach Canterbury. Topping the charts for English cathedral cities, enjoy some free time to explore the medieval centre here before continuing to London.
Throw yourself into the culture and history of London today, visiting the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the River Thames before admiring the Tower of London’s striking White Tower and Buckingham Palace – perhaps you’ll be lucky enough to see the ‘changing of the guard’.
Later, enjoy a traditional English afternoon tea, followed by a gander through buzzing Leicester Square, China Town and Soho.
After breakfast, wander through the British Museum’s vast collection of world art and artefacts before heading to Camden. With bargain treasures at eclectic markets and lively local pubs, there’s plenty to do and see!
Your European escape ends after breakfast today, so don’t forget to swap details with your fellow travellers before you’re transferred to the airport.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Lufthansa, KLM, Air France, British Airways, Swiss Air, Etihad Airways, China Southern Airlines, Qatar Airways, Austrian Airlines, Thai Airways, Finnair plus codeshare partners, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- No child discounts apply. A full priced voucher must be purchased for all children travelling
- Please Note: Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years and over to travel. No unaccompanied minors are allowed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 56
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1200 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Optional tipping
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages