EUROPE: 17 Day European Wonders Tour Including Flights for Two
Tick these must-sees off your bucket list.
$9,598Valued at $13,198
Whether you’re waltzing through stunning plazas and lush gardens in Madrid, climbing the Eiffel Tower in Paris or walking above breathtaking glaciers in Switzerland, see the best Europe has on offer on this incredible tour!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 14 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast
- See the Scope of Europe’s Must-Sees Across Paris, the Enchanting French Wine Country, Rome, Barcelona, Milan, Zurich, and More!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 14 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast and 1 Lunch
- High-Speed Train from Barcelona to Paris
- All On-Ground Transport via an Air Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours with Experienced English Speaking Guides
- Madrid – Hotel Praga or similar
- Barcelona – FrontAir Congress or similar
- Paris – Courtyard Marriott Paris St Denis or similar
- Lyon – Campanile Lyon sud Confluence Oullins or similar
- Zurich – Hotel Ibis Zurich Messe Airport or similar
- Milan – IH Milano Lorenteggio or similar
- Rome – Cristoforo Colombo or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 1, 8, 15, 22 April
- 6, 13, 20, 27 May
- 3, 10, 17*, 24* June
- 8*, 15*, 22*, 29* July
- 5, 12, 19, 26 August
- 2, 9, 16*, 23* September
- 7, 14, 21, 28 October
- 4, 11, 18, 25 November
- 9^, 16^, 23^ December
- 6^, 13, 20, 27 January
- 3, 10, 17, 24 February
- 2, 9, 16, 23 March
- *A High Season surcharge of $450 per person applies to departures on these dates
- ^A Peak Season surcharge of $800 per person applies to departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Be swept away by Europe’s most iconic spots including French wine country, magnificent Swiss glaciers, ancient Italian architecture and enchanting Spanish cathedrals on this incredible tour!
- Marvel at Gaudi’s masterpiece of La Sagrada Familia Basilica in Barcelona, roaming the tapas bar lined streets of the Gothic Quarter to soak up the Barcelona buzz with a glass of Sangria in hand.
- Walk along cobblestoned streets filled with boulangeries and authentic bistros in the bohemian hilltop neighbourhood of Montmartre in Paris, once home iconic artists like to Picasso, Matisse and Dali.
- Weave through the vineyard landscapes of Burgundy, strolling through quaint medieval streets in Noyers and Beune to perhaps enjoy a glass of famous Burgundy Pinot Noir.
- Fall in love with the lakeside charm and exceptional grandeur of Zurich, walking along the shores of Lake Interlaken to uncover stunning views of the Swiss Alps from Grindelwald.
- Get to know the Eternal City in Rome, admiring the breathtaking Sistine Chapel in the Vatican City before roaming around the awe-inspiring 2,000 year old ruins of the Coliseum.
Pack your bags for a European adventure as you board your international flight to Madrid.
Ola Madrid! Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted and transferred to the hotel for check-in. In the evening, start your Spanish adventure with a tour to the Egyptian Debod temple, Plaza de Espana and the vibrant Gran Via neighbourhood, where you can feast on some traditional Spanish tapas for dinner at your leisure.
Start your day with a tour of buzzing Madrid. First stop will be the broad avenues and fountains of Plaza Mayor, followed by the Plaza de Toros de las Ventas and a walking tour of the stunning Retiro Park and Crystal Palace lake.
Spend the rest of the afternoon at your leisure, perhaps feasting on tapas at one of the many bars at La Latina & Lavapies, or admiring one of the world’s premier art collections at Museo del Prado. Later, a transfer will be provided to the historic centre of Plaza de Oriente where you can have dinner at your leisure.
Leave Madrid behind this morning as you head for Barcelona, briefly stopping at the multi-domed Basilica del Pilar in Zaragoza. Explore this small town at your leisure, perhaps admiring La Lonja Palace or the San Salvador Cathedral. Continue onto the Monastery of Montserrat, riding the rack train for spectacular views that reaches all the way to Barcelona. Arrive in Barcelona in the late afternoon.
Get to know buzzing Barcelona this morning, starting with a tour through the lively Gothic quarter, lined with buildings that date back to the Middle Ages. See where the Olympic Games took place before visiting Gaudi’s masterpiece – La Sagrada Familia Basilica. Explore the Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village) before spending the rest of your afternoon at your leisure, perhaps drinking Sangria and snacking on Pintxos Tapas!
Later, enjoy a transfer to the bustling Las Ramblas and Plaza Catalunya for dinner at your leisure, basking in the crazy nightlife of the city.
Board a high-speed train to Paris this morning. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel before visiting the famed bohemian district of Montmartre, perhaps stopping off at a lively late night restaurant for some French culinary delights. You’ll then ascend up the funicular to the Basilica Sacre-Coeur to marvel at breathtaking views of the dazzling ‘City of Lights’.
Enjoy a guided guided tour around key landmarks of the city this morning. Ascend to the second level of the Eiffel Tower where spectacular views of the boulevards await, followed by a boat cruise along the River Seine.
Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the city at your own pace, perhaps strolling through the trendy neighbourhood of Le Marais, walking the Champs-Elysees or the Jardin du Luxembourg gardens. In the evening you’ll be transported to the lively Latin Quarter to eat dinner at your leisure.
Explore the surrounding area of the Louvre at your own pace this morning. Perhaps admire the works of the museum, or walk down to the Centre Pompidou via a stroll through the Tuileries Gardens, stopping to marvel at the iconic glass pyramid exterior of the museum. Alternatively, you can experience Paris fashion at its finest at the Benlux department store. Spend the rest of the afternoon at your leisure, eating, drinking and sightseeing as your heart desires!
Make your way through stunning vineyards and pastoral landscapes dotted throughout the Bourgogne – Burgundy wine region this morning as you head for the medieval town of Noyers and the wine capital of Beune. Enjoy lunch at your own leisure, perhaps sipping on a glass of famous Burgundy Pinot Noir. Head to Lyon in the afternoon, perched along the banks of the Rhone. Explore Lyon at your own pace – must see sights include the Musee des Confluences and the Places de Terreaux!
Leave France behind this morning as your head for Switzerland. First stop – Geneva, a city surrounded by the charming Swiss Alps, Jura Mountains and views of Mont Blanc. Upon arrival, visit the Palais des Nations (United Nations headquarters) and Le Jardin Anglais (The English Garden) and watch the sky-high sprouts of water at the Jet d’Eau, the tallest fountain in Europe! Continue through to Zurich, passing through Lac Leman and Lake Neuchatel en-route.
Take the morning to stroll through Zurich, the financial and cultural capital of Switzerland, declared twice as the world’s most liveable city. After, enjoy a boat cruise along Lake Zurich to the picturesque town of Rapperswil, admiring small Swiss villages en-route with a couple of stops on the way. Later, return to Zurich by train.
Begin your day exploring the stunning glacial mountainscapes and crystalline lakes in Grindelwald, admiring Jungfrau from the city centre. Enjoy a stroll along Lake Interlaken, taking a coffee-break in the Glacier Village before embarking up a cable car ride up to Grindelwald First, walking along the footbridge of the empty to admire the stunning glacial scenery. Eat lunch in Grindelwald before continuing onto the stunning city of Lucerne then onto Zurich for the evening.
Visit the tiny village of Burglen – home to folklore icon William Tell. After, head to Lugano, the cosmopolitan capital of Italian Switzerland, centred around the stunning Lake Lugano. Stroll along the lake shores to reach the small town of Morcote before crossing the border into Italy to arrive in Milan. Upon arrival, roam around Duomo Square before spending the evening at the Porta Venezia where you can enjoy dinner at your leisure.
Start your morning with the magnificent Duomo di Milano and a stroll through through the Galleria Vittorio Emanuelle II, the oldest shopping mall in the world. Continue onto Pisa, traveling through the impressive art square of the Piazza Dei Miracoli via tourist train before arriving at the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa. Transfer to Rome for the evening.
Embark on a grand introduction tour of Rome – ‘The Eternal City’. Discover the Vatican City with plenty of free time to explore the breathtaking St. Peter’s Basilica and Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel (own expense). Afterwards, visit the Coliseum before transferring to Via Cavour for dinner at your leisure.
Spend your morning taking in some last minute sights, shopping and tastes before transferring to the airport for your international flight home to Australia.
Arrive home safe in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- Unused portions of the package or non-refundable, non changeable and non-transferable
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, no unaccompanied minors allowed
- No child discounts, full price applies for all children traveling with parents
- Group size: minimum 2, maximum 46
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide or Brisbane
- Flights are economy class with China Southern, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Etihad, Air France, Lufthansa, Swiss Air, British Airways, KLM Royal Dutch or Qatar Airways, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Optional gratuities
- Optional activities, tours and entrance fees
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ATAS - Travel Accredited
International Flights Included
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages