EUROPE: 17 Day European Spotlight Tour Including Flights for Two
An unforgettable journey through Europe’s most magical cities.
$9,998Valued at $13,998
Uncover the sights, tastes, cultures and diverse architecture of majestic Europe on this spectacular 17 day tour, weaving your way through France, Switzerland, Spain and Italy!
- Return International Flights
- 14 Nights of Hotel Accommodation with 14 Delicious Breakfasts and 1 Lunch
- Uncover the Wonders of Europe with Visits to the Eiffel Tower, Swiss Alps, Colosseum, Las Ventas Bullring and More
- Return International Flights
- 14 Nights of Accommodation with 14 Delicious Breakfasts and 1 Lunch
- On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing, Entrance Fees and Tours as per the itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Tour Guide
- All Porterage, Taxes, and Service Charges
- Paris – Novotel Est Hotel or similar
- Lyon – Campanile Centre Lyon Berges Du Rhone or similar
- Zurich – Harry’s Home Schweiz Hotel or similar
- Milan – IH Milano Lorenteggio Hotel or similar
- Rome: Cristoforo Colombo Hotel or similar
- Madrid – Praga Hotel or similar
- Barcelona – City Park Sant Just Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in:
- 4, 18 October
- 1, 15, 29 November
13^, 27^ December
- 3^, 17, 31 January
- 14, 28 February
- 13, 27 March
- 10*, 24 April
- 8, 22 May
- 5, 19* June
- 3*, 17, 31 July
- 14, 21 August
- 4*, 18* September
- 2, 16, 30 October
- 13, 27 November
- *A High Season surcharge of $500 per person applies for departures on these dates
- ^Public Holidays/School Holidays Period surcharge of $1000 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Embark on a treasure trove expedition of Europe’s epic history and most dazzling monuments. From the Eiffel Tower in Paris to the glorious peaks of the Swiss Alps, you’ll be enamoured by the unique experiences that await you on this once-in-a-lifetime trip!
- Stand in awe of the breathtaking Eiffel Tower and Arc du Triomphe, stroll along the cobblestone alleyways of the bohemian Spanish Quarter and perhaps sample traditional French delicacies like frogs legs and fromage.
- Keep your camera handy in Italy as you visit quintessential postcard sites like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, with plenty of time leftover to discover the Colosseum, Caracalla Baths, Venice Square and more in Rome.
- Marvel at the breathtaking splendour of the Swiss Alps and be charmed by medieval villages nestled between a backdrop of towering peaks and glistening lakes.
- Sweep through the colourful streets of Madrid and Barcelona on a tour of these bustling and dynamic cities.
Pack your bags for a European adventure as you board your international flight bound for the city of lights, Paris.
Bonjour, Paris! Upon arrival in Paris, you will be met with a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
This evening, embark on a lovely funicular ride in Montmartre Quarter, passing by charming boutiques, cobblestoned streets, bustling artists’ square and glimpsing the famous Sacre-Coeur Cathedral.
Make sure your cameras are charged and ready to go this morning as you head out to see some of the city’s most treasured landmarks, including the Champs Elysees, Arch of Triumph, Concorde Square and more!
Prepare to be seduced by the wrought-iron Eiffel Tower as you take a lift to the second level and admire breathtaking views of the French capital’s monuments, including the stained glass windows of the Notre Dame Cathedral and the baroque-style palace of the Louvre Museum.
Afterwards, glide over glistening waters as you cruise over the Seine before dinner tonight in the eclectic Latin Quarter (own expense).
- Moulin Rouge Show – enjoy the tantalising performance of the world-famous cabaret (EU$130 per person).
Spend the day perusing the labyrinthine Louvre Museum, marvelling at the richest collection of paintings in the world before strolling the cobblestoned streets of Paris at your leisure, perhaps visiting the famous duty-free store, Benlux, or sipping on a glass of wine at a Parisian bar.
- Disneyland Paris – spend time at one of the happiest places on earth (EU$170 per person).
Trade the metropolis of Paris for rolling hills, charming medieval streets and postcard-perfect views of winegrowing landscapes this morning as you stop in Burgundy and Noyers before tasting wine on the streets of Beaune.
Onward to Lyon, a sophisticated city with a dynamic cultural life, where you will spend the afternoon relaxing on the banks of the Rhone.
Bid ‘au revoir’ to Paris this morning as you journey to Switzerland! Making a stop in the buzzing city of Geneva, here you’ll embark on a guide of Palais des Nations – home of the United Nations – and take an idyllic stroll through Jardin Angalis and marvel at Jet d Eau – the city’s largest fountain.
Travel alongside the glistening shores and spellbinding alps of Lake Geneva en route to Zurich.
Welcome to the Swiss Alps, home to some of the most iconic and breathtaking peaks in the world. Today you cruise across the crystal-clear waters of Lake Zurich over towards Rapperswil. Admire the picturesque views of the towering 13th-century castle and medieval charm of the village before boarding a train for your trip back to Zurich.
You won’t find fresher air or more breathtaking views as you pass through the jagged white Bernese Alps of Grindelwald before taking a cable car to First.
Nestled between a backdrop of towering mountains and glistening lakes, make a stop by one of Switzerland’s most beautiful cities – Lucerne. Admire its abundance of medieval bridges, squares, cobblestoned streets and frescoe-lined boutiques before returning to Zurich.
Pass through Burglen, crossing the snow-capped alps to reach Morcote. Spilling over the hillside, you’ll be enamoured by the exquisite Scherrer gardens, narrow alleyways, dazzling lakes and arcades of old patrician homes of the Pearl of Ceresio.
Arriving in Italy, you’ll stop at Como’s scenic lakeside to eat lunch on your own before continuing towards Duomo Square for a tour of the lively centre, marvelling at the imposing cathedral with its white marble and spectacular turrets.
Continue through northern Italy to the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Upon arrival, take a quintessential tourist shot of yourself holding the weight of the Leaning Tower on your shoulders, then onwards to admire the architecture of the Piazza Dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles).
Hop on a train bound for Rome!
Rome wasn’t built in a day, but luckily you have the day for a guided tour of the city, including visits to Caracalla Baths, Venice Square, Circo Massimo and the Colosseum.
Tonight, you’ll be transferred to Via Cavour where you can delight the palate with authentic Italian cuisine (own expense).
- Baroque Rome – stroll through the streets of the city centre, admiring the incredible baroque architecture of famous squares, fountains and palaces (EU$35 per person).
- Vatican Museum – admire renowned Roman sculptures, important masterpieces of Renaissance art and the immense collection of works amassed by popes through the centuries (EU$45 per person).
After breakfast this morning, you’ll be transferred to the airport for your flight to Madrid.
Bienvenida Madrid! Enjoy the ancient architecture of the Egyptian Debod Temple, visit the cinematic canal-lined Plaza de Espana and explore the bustling and dynamic Gran Via.
- Flamenco Night with dinner – experience the burning passion of flamenco with a delicious dinner (EU$60 per person).
Sweep through the colourful streets of Madrid today, stopping by Paseo del Prado, Cibeles, Neptuno, the Grate of Alcala, Plaza de Colon, Plaza Mayor and Retiro Park on a guided tour.
Later, you’ll be taken to the world-famous Las Ventas Bullring where you’ll learn the tradition of ‘corrida’ in the Bullfighting Museum before transferring to Plaza de Oriente to indulge in a pleasant dinner.
Adios Madrid! Zaragoza is up next as you discover its rich landscapes, taking part in a tour of the ethereal, multi-domed Basilica del Pilar before enjoying lunch in the lively city centre.
Journey to the ancient Monastery of Poblet nestled in the mountains outside of the city for a chance to see Benedictine Abbey, then revel in panoramic vistas with a small rack train ride to the Monastery of Montserrat.
Next, you’re off to Barcelona!
- La Sagrada Familia of Antoni Gaudi – stand in awe of the World Heritage Listed site (EU$45 per person).
All of Barcelona lies before you today as you tour the enchanting, fabled city with its fairytale architecture, making a visit to Poble Espanyol, strolling around charming plazas and streets made of selected historical architecture – you’ll feel the richness of heritage!
Afterwards, you’ll be transferred to Plaza Catalunya area and Ramblas.
Say goodbye to your fellow travellers this morning as your European expedition concludes after breakfast.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with China Southern, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, KLM Royal Dutch, Air France, Swiss Air, Etihad or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 56
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1200 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- No child discounts apply. A full priced voucher must be purchased for all children travelling
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- Tipping and gratuities
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages