EUROPE: 17 Day Eastern Europe Highlights Tour Including Flights For Two
Discover Europe’s hotspots and best kept secrets.
$9,798Valued at $13,999
Whether it’s climbing the Eiffel tower, exploring Eastern European gems in Slovakia and Hungary or uncovering buzzing street markets in London, immerse yourself in the best Europe has on offer on this 17 day tour.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 14 Nights of Fantastic Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- Czech out Prague’s Incredible Architecture, Learn Tea Etiquette at a Traditional English High Tea and Venture to the Dutch Countryside to See Windmills!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 14 Nights of Stunning Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 1 Traditional English Afternoon Tea
- All On-Ground Transportation via an Air Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Guides
- All Sightseeing, Admissions and Day Cruises as per the Itinerary
- Return Airport Transfers
- Vienna – Senator Hotel or similar
- Budapest – Achat Premium Hotel or similar
- Prague – Hotel Pyramida or similar
- Frankfurt – Welcome Hotel Frankfurt or similar
- Amsterdam – Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport or similar
- Paris – Novotel P.D Italie or similar
- Rouen – Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Droite or similar
- London – Holiday Inn Express London Wimbledon South or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 18* July
- 1*, 15, 29 August
- 5, 19* September
- 3, 10, 17, 24 October
- 7, 14, 28 November
- 19^ December
- 2^, 9^, 23 January
- 6, 20 February
- 5, 19 March
- 23, 30 April
- 7, 21 May
- 4, 18* June
- 2*, 16*, 30* July
- 6*, 20 August
- 3, 17* September
- 1, 15, 29 October
- *A High Season surcharge of $450 per person applies for departures on these dates
- ^A Peak Season surcharge of $800 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Uncover the sights, tastes, cultures and diverse architecture of majestic Eastern Europe on this 17 day tour, weaving your way through Austria, Hungary, Holland, Germany, France and more!
- Be wowed by the golden canals of Amsterdam, the neon-drenched streets of the red light district and the picturesque windmills of the Dutch countryside with an exciting Netherlands adventure.
- Fall in love with the grandeur of Budapest across both sides of the Danube, home to a treasure trove of eclectic architecture, castles, sophisticated dining and energetic streets buzzing with life.
- Travel off the beaten path and explore the fascinating cities of Vienna, Bratislava and the Bavarian riverside towns along the Rhine. Be swept away by the old-world charm, cobbled streets and gothic architectural delights that look like they’ve been lifted from a fairytale book!
- Tick the Eiffel tower off your bucket-list as your ascend up this architectural marvel, soaking up dreamy views of the tree-lined boulevards and bustling streets of the city of lights from above.
- Hear the chimes of Big Ben permeate through London before sipping on tea at an authentic English high tea.
Prepare to tick Europe off your bucket list as you board your international flight to Austria!
Welcome to Vienna! Upon arrival you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Explore this vibrant city on a guided tour today, starting at the Ringstrasse, home to the State Opera House, the Museum of Fine Arts, the Natural History Museum, City Hall and the Burg Theatre. Head to the magnificent Schonbrunn Palace (entrance not included), and cap off the day in the City Hall Area where you can sample some authentic schnitzel and Apple strudel at your leisure.
- Vienna Residence Orchestra – enjoy a chamber concert of Mozart and Strauss masterpieces and see some classical ballet (EUR 45 per person).
Cross the border into Hungary this morning, arriving in Budapest. Tour through the key sites of this historic city, including the Heroes Square, Parliament, Opera House and Fisherman’s Bastion. Glide down the Danube on a scenic river cruise, soaking up sublime city views. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon to explore the city at your leisure before heading to Vaci Utca area for dinner (own expense).
- Dinner at Magiar Budapest (D) – head towards one of Budapest’s thickest forests, arriving at a famous Hungarian restaurant that showcases local cuisine dating back 1,000 years, followed by a folk dance (EUR 60 per person).
Continue onto Bratislava this morning, the capital of Slovakia. Take a short tour through the city centre before journeying to Prague. Kickstart your Czech adventure at the lively Old Town Square, wandering through the fairytale-like cobblestone streets and sampling local delights like at your leisure.
Regarded as the ‘baroque jewel of Europe’, you’ll see the majestic Prague Castle, passing by St Nicholas Church, Charles Bridges, St Vitus Cathedral and the Astronomical Clock on a city tour. Board a romantic sightseeing cruise along the Vltava River before spending the rest of the evening exploring the city on your own.
Leave Prague behind for Frankfurt, taking a quick diversion through the quaint Bavarian town of Lauf An De Pegnitz. Weave your way through stunning scenery en route to Wurzburg, perched along the Main River. Continue onto Frankfurt after lunch, spending the evening at your leisure to explore the historic city centre.
Kick off your morning on a romantic boat ride down the Rhine, soaking up the majestic riverside villages of Rudesheim and St. Goar. Head to Cologne to see the immense Gothic Cathedral before arriving in Amsterdam. Spend the evening in the bustling square of Rembrandtplein, exploring and eating with some free time.
Head to the countryside to the windmill village of Zaanse Schans and the world-famous fishing village of Volendam, boarding a short boat trip to the island of Marken, home to traditional wooden houses built on stilts. Head back to Amsterdam, capping off the tour in the Museum Quarter and at a diamond factory to gain insight into the skill of diamond polishing.
Spend the evening in the neon-drenched red light district perhaps feasting on traditional Dutch delights!
Cross into Belgium today, arriving in Brussels for a short walk through the Grand Place and the Atomium. Continue onto the chocolate haven of Bruges, filled with stunning Venice-like canals. After lunch (own expense) you’ll make your way to Paris.
Take a guided tour of this iconic city today, ascending to the second level of the Eiffel tower for breathtaking views of the Paris’ boulevards and energetic streets. Continue your tour with a boat cruise along the River Seine before wandering the streets at your leisure.
Transfer to the Latin Quarter in the evening, home to a bevvy of French restaurants that will be sure to delight the palate (own expense).
- Moulin Rouge Show – spend an unforgettable evening at the home of Parisian cabaret, enjoying a dazzling performance with a glass of French champagne in hand (EUR 125 per person).
Explore the surrounding area of the Louvre at your own pace. Perhaps admire the monumental works of the museum, or walk down to the Centre Pompidou via a stroll through the Tuileries Gardens, stopping to marvel at the iconic glass pyramid outfront of the museum. Leave Paris behind in the late afternoon for transfer to the gothic haven of Rouen.
- Louvre Museum – tour through the world’s most iconic museum, seeing famous works from Da Vinci and more! (EUR 45 per person).
Enjoy a little free time before setting off to Northern France. Arrive at the port of Calais to board the ferry that will take you across the English Channel*, disembarking in the medieval town of Canterbury. Continue onto London, seeing the beautiful Tower Bridge light up over dinner (own expense).
Get to know London this morning, touring around the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Hall, followed by a walk along the River Thames. Marvel at the great Tower of London, and see the famous ‘changing of the guard’ at Buckingham Palace (depending on the season) before indulging with a traditional English afternoon tea. Cap off your day with visits to Leicester Square, China Town and the buzzing Soho district.
Head to the British Museum this morning to marvel at some of the finest artworks in the world. Transfer to the street market haven of Camden, buzzing with pubs, live music and culture.
Soak up some last minute sights and tastes of the city before transferring to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, A/T = Afternoon Tea, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth
- Flights are economy class with Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, Air France, British Airways, Swiss Air, Etihad Airways, China Southern, Austrian Airlines, Qatar Airways, Thai Airways or Finnair, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 56
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages