EUROPE: 16 Day Norwegian Fjords Cruise with Stockholm & Copenhagen City Stay Including Flights for Two (Inside Cabin)
Wind through soaring mountainscapes and culture-fuelled streets!
Be swept away by breathtaking panoramic views of Northern Europe’s majestic fjords and discover the enchanting atmospheres of Stockholm and Copenhagen on this exciting 16 day tour capped off with a Norwegian cruise.
- Return International Flights for Two
- Cruise Norwegian Fjordlands with 7 Nights Onboard the MSC Poesia
- Get Acquainted with the Impeccable Style and Spectacular Architecture of Stockholm and Copenhagen
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 7 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise Onboard the MSC Poesia or MSC Meraviglia
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- All Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- Return Airport Transfers
- Copenhagen – Wakeup Copenhagen or similar
- Stockholm – Scandic No 53 or Scandic Upplandsgatan or Lord Nelson Hotel or similar
- Norway Fjords Cruise – MSC Poesia or MSC Meraviglia or similar
The MSC Poesia is a standout in MSC’s elite fleet. An ode to beauty with tastefully decadent decor, think brass handrails, marble countertops and a waterfall in the atrium. This 5 Star ship sets a new standard for modern luxury travel.
Packed with endless opportunities to taste, learn, rejuvenate and play, paired with stunning stops in some of the most fascinating ports of the Baltic, a cruise on a MSC cruise ship is an unforgettable experience.
Here’s just a sample of what awaits you on board:
- Relax in the Galleria, filled with plenty of shopping, eating, music and more
- Sink into the waters of the 3 swimming pools, 4 whirlpools and giant poolside cinema screen
- Unforgettable performances at the Teatro Carlo Felice
- Tempt lady luck at the Casino Royal and dance the night away at S32 Disco
- A delectable selection of specialty restaurants, bars and cafes
- Balinese beauty and relaxing treatments at the MSC Aurea Spa
- An extensive Fitness Centre with stunning ocean panoramas
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred cabin option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
These cosy sanctuaries are the perfect place to relax and refresh when you’re not having fun above deck. You’ll find a private en suite bathroom, flat screen TV, a desk and seating area, and air conditioning. Choose from either a double or two single beds with luxury linens and a telephone where you can easily reach the helpful staff should you desire anything.
Ocean View Cabin:
As well as all of the facilities of the Inside Cabin, Ocean View Cabins come with the added benefit of a window or porthole overlooking the ocean – so you can bask in natural light and watch the calming waves from the comfort of your room.
A must-have for those seeking that something special! Open your doors to the sweeping sea views and take your morning coffee on the seating area of your private balcony. Balcony Cabins also offer a larger lounge area and a bathtub for an extra luxurious experience.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 May
- 6, 13, 20, 27* June
- 4*, 11*, 18*, 25* July
- 1*, 8*, 1* August
- *A High Season surcharge of $700 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Immerse yourself in the wonders of Northern Europe as you wind through soaring mountainscapes, culture-fuelled streets and admire the lavish architecture of Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Germany.
- Experience the delightful atmosphere of Stockholm, strolling the beautiful cobbled streets of the Gamla Stan old town or enjoying a beverage at the world-famous ICEBAR.
- Marvel at the extraordinary scale and design of Copenhagen’s Christiansborg Palace and City Hall or wander around the affluent storefronts on the Stroget Shopping Mile.
- Board the luxury MSC Poesia and cruise the pristine waters of Geirangerfjord and Aurlandsfjord, offering breathtaking views of the lush green cliff faces soaring out of the water.
- Roam the delightful streets of Alesund, lined with opulent art nouveau architecture and elegant houses.
Pack your bags for a Norwegian adventure as you board your international flight to Stockholm.
Hej, Stockholm! Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for check-in. Spend the evening strolling the Gamla Stan old town with its beautiful cobblestone streets, colourful buildings and impromptu bands or unwind from your travels.
Enjoy a walking tour on day 3, then the next few days are yours to get acquainted with Stockholm’s impeccable style.
Marvel at the spectacular scale of the Royal Palace, overlooking the glittering waters of Lilla Vartan, get the blood pumping at the magical Grona Lund Amusement Park, or catch a glimpse of pristine waterfront views as you glide through the heart of the vibrant city on a traditional kayak.
Perhaps spend one night embracing Stockholm’s buzzing nightlife with eclectic bars and clubs on every corner and don’t miss your chance to sip a cocktail at a bar carved entirely out of ice at the world-famous ICEBAR.
Say goodbye Stockholm and hello Copenhagen as you cross vast fields and lavish forests on a scenic train ride to charming Denmark. Check-in to your hotel upon arrival and take the time to relax from your journey.
Discover the wondrous sights and lavish architecture of Copenhagen with a walking tour on day 7 and two full days to explore the vibrant streets at your own pace.
Perhaps wander the luxurious royal interior rooms of the Christiansborg Palace, become enthralled in the magical rides and wondrous pleasure gardens of Tivoli Gardens Amusement Park or browse through budget-friendly chains and some of the world’s most affluent brands at the Stroget Shopping Mile, one of the longest shopping strips in Europe.
Squeeze in some last-minute sightseeing before embarking your 5 Star MSC Poesia cruise.
Spend the day at sea getting to know your luxury cruise liner. Enjoy an unforgettable performance at the Teatro Carlo Felice or unwind by the swimming pools and whirlpools, watching a movie on the giant poolside cinema screen.
Cruise the tranquil turquoise waters of Geirangerfjord, flanked by opulent chiff faces and plunging waterfalls, on your way to the bankside villages of Hellesylt and Geiranger where you can capture breathtaking views of the fjord and imposing mountainscapes.
Marvel at opulent art nouveau architecture or delight the tastebuds with mouth-watering local seafood as you make your way through the picture-perfect streets of Alesund. Once you’ve snapped some postcard-worthy pictures of the glossy white art nouveau houses, you could visit the Art Nouveau Museum for a deeper look at the city’s claim to fame.
Where a tranquil village meets a majestic fjord, relish in spectacular views of Aurlandsfjord from the shores of Flaam. Experience this wonderful setting from ground level or take the Flam Railway past vertiginous mountainsides and foaming waterfalls up to the surrounding peaks for truly eye-popping panoramas.
Tranquility and total relaxation await onboard today. Choose to unwind with a relaxing Balinese treatment at the MSC Aurea Spa, enjoy peace in the MSC Aurea Spa Turkish Bath or simply relax in a lounge chair by the top-deck pool.
Observe the rich maritime and naval traditions of Kiel as you stroll the stunning coastline and gaze out at the Baltic Sea or appreciate the true beauty of this region by choosing to tour through the beautiful Schleswig-Holstein countryside, boasting a winning combination of crystal-clear lakes and dense forests.
Your Norwegian adventure comes to an end today as you disembark your MSC Poesia cruise and are transferred to the airport for your flight back to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth
- Departures from Hobart, Canberra and Adelaide will incur a surcharge of $295 per person
- Flights are with Emirates, Qatar, Etihad, Singapore, Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Lufthansa and Thai Airways or similar
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early or delayed departures
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Travelling solo? A single supplement price of $2600 for the Inside Cabin, $3200 for the Ocean View Cabin and $3600 for the Balcony Cabin applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages