EUROPE: 16 Day Highlights of Europe Tour Including Flights for Two
Where romantic rivers flow through breathtaking cityscapes!
Weave through London’s wondrous cityscape, Paris’ monument-lined boulevards, Berlin’s architectural marvels and more on this incredible 16 day tour through Europe’s breathtaking hotspots.
- Return International Flights for Two
- Immerse Yourself in the Romantic Aura of Paris with Spectacular Panoramic Vistas from the Iconic Eiffel Tower
- Experience Rich Cultures and Delectable Cuisine Across France, England, Germany and More!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 12 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 1 Night of Accommodation Onboard a Ferry
- 12 Breakfasts and 1 Traditional Afternoon Tea
- All Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All Admission and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
- Paris – Novotel Paris 13 Port d’Italie or similar
- Rouen – Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Droite or similar
- London – Premier Inn London Wimbledon or similar
- Amsterdam – Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport or similar
- Berlin – Mercure Berlin Tempelhof or similar
- Frankfurt – Welcome Hotel Frankfurt or similar
- Prague – Panorama Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 6*, 13^, 20^, 27^ December
- 10*, 17*, 24 January
- 7, 14, 21, 28 February
- 6, 13, 20, 27* March
- 3*, 10*, 17*, 24 April
- 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 May
- 5*, 12*, 19, 26^ June
- 3^, 10*, 17*, 24*, 31* July
- 7*, 14*, 21*, 28* September
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 October
- 6, 13, 20, 27 November
- *These dates incur a $450 high season surcharge
- ^These dates incur an $800 public holiday or school holiday surcharge
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Where romantic cityscapes and majestic monuments meet winding rivers and lavish gardens, unearth the breathtaking splendour of Europe, moving through France, England, Germany, the Netherlands and more!
- Immerse yourself in London’s beguiling atmosphere, marvelling at the spectacular Palace of Westminster, romantic River Thames and royal Buckingham Palace.
- Discover why Paris is called the “city of love” as you explore the monument-lined boulevards and vast cityscape centred around the romantic and remarkable Eiffel Tower.
- Weave through the winding streets of Prague, getting amongst the spellbinding architecture while exploring the Old Town and marvellous Prague Castle Complex.
- Witness Amsterdam come to life with a buzzing nightlife like no other, sprawling with delectable cuisine and rich culture around every corner.
- Be awestruck by Berlin’s cutting-edge architecture and delightful cuisine, roaming the lively Jewish Quarter and hopping between the world-renowned museums that make up Museum Island.
Pack your bags for a European adventure as you board your international flight to Paris.
Bonjour, Paris! Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in while your driver provides you with insightful information about the area you’re staying in.
Spend your first evening in the city of love strolling the cobblestone streets of the Montmartre district, admiring the fairytale charm of its ivy-clad buildings before ascending the nearby hill via funicular for spectacular panoramic views of Paris.
- Moulin Rouge Show – take a seat in the Moulin Rouge for an unforgettable evening of drama, dance and music as you sip on French champagne (approx. EUR $135 per person).
Discover Paris’ monument-lined boulevards and phenomenal cityscape on a thrilling guided tour. Ascend to the second level of the Eiffel Tower for breathtaking views of the sprawling streets below before cruising along the River Seine, taking in Paris’ unrivaled beauty.
Spend the afternoon in the culture-rich streets of the Latin Quarter, delighting the tastebuds with a variety of international cuisines while taking in the delightfully romantic atmosphere.
This morning you’ll be transferred to the heart of Paris for a free day to explore the vibrant streets and iconic landmarks at your leisure. You could get a rare in-person look at the iconic Mona Lisa in the Louvre or browse luxury fashion accessories, perfumes and cosmetics at the world-famous Benlux store.
Depart Paris and head towards the medieval metropolis of Rouen where you will get acquainted with this city renowned for its gothic churches, winding lanes and exquisite fine art museums.
- Louvre Museum – embark on a tour through the world’s largest museum, the Louvre, home to iconic works by Leonardo da Vinci and La Gioconda (approx. EUR $50 per person).
Cross the English Channel via ferry from Calais to reach the religious capital of England, Canterbury, home to ancient Roman fortifications, history-rich avenues and the majestic Canterbury Cathedral, with its intricately carved facade and heavily ornate interior.
Continue on to London and embrace the wide-open vistas and grand monuments of England’s capital as you’re welcomed by the awe-inspiring sight of the Tower Bridge lit up at night.
Get acquainted with London’s vibrant style, culture and history with a morning tour amongst the city’s beguiling atmosphere, visiting the spectacular Palace of Westminster, River Thames, Tower of London and the royal Buckingham Palace where you might be lucky enough to witness the “changing of the guard”.
Following your afternoon tea, enjoy a leisurely walk through bustling Leicester Square, otherworldly Chinatown and the energetic streets of Soho, relishing in a night of free entertainment amongst the buzzing nightlife.
Uncover a comprehensive collection of relics from cultures all around the globe at the British Museum before travelling back in time to the oldest recorded town in England, Colchester, for some free time to marvel at Britain’s longest surviving town wall – the Roman Wall.
Say farewell to England as you embark on an overnight ferry ride across the North Sea to Volendam.
Disembark your ferry in Holland at the world-famous fishing village of Volendam where colourful wooden houses line the banks of the harbour and traditional fishing boats dance on the water.
Where Golden Age canals and treasure-packed museums meet gabled buildings and vintage shops, roam Amsterdam’s narrow lanes and canals to Dam Square, a touristic hub of activity where you’ll get an up-close look at the diamond-cutting and polishing process.
Revel in the red-light district of Rembrandtplein as you witness Amsterdam’s buzzing nightlife come to life like no other, filled with mouthwatering Dutch cuisine at every corner.
En route to Germany this morning, stop by the pleasant town of Hamelin, known as the setting for the famous tale of the Pied Piper.
Arriving in mesmerising Berlin, spend the afternoon exploring the quaint courtyards, galleries and restaurants that bring life to the old Jewish Quarter.
Be awestruck by cutting-edge architecture and local culture as you embark on a tour of Berlin, stopping by the world-renowned museums of Museum Island, the monumental Reichstag, imposing Brandenburg Gate and numerous parklands strewn throughout the city.
Discover the struggles Berlin endured during the 20th-century with admission to the poignant Holocaust Memorial and the Wall Museum before ending the day browsing the abundance of eateries along Kantstrasse.
Journey through dense forests to remarkable Dresden, a classical city renowned for its exceptional architectural and artistic heritage, home to the elegant Zwinger, Katholische Hofkirche, Semperoper and the striking dome of the Frauenkirche.
Ahoj, Prague! Spend the evening getting acquainted with this alluring city by exploring the Old Town Square, a hub of tourist activities and the world-famous Astronomical Clock.
Discover Prague’s iconic landmarks with an eye-opening guided tour through the imposing Prague Castle Complex, St. Nicholas Church, ornate Charles Bridge, St. Vitus Cathedral, the Astronomical Clock and more!
Afterwards, cruise down the river Vltava, passing through the centre of Prague beneath rows of gothic bridges on a sightseeing tour before squeezing in some last-minute exploring of this lively city in the evening.
Traverse the romantic Bavarian countryside, stopping at the picturesque village of Lauf an der Pegnitz and the lavish city of Wurzburg on your way to charming Frankfurt.
Upon arrival, explore the historic city centre and marvel at the reflection of the towering cityscape on the glistening river before checking-in to your hotel.
- Republic Historical City Tour – immerse yourself in Prague’s rich history with a guided tour, admiring the beauty of the Vltava waterfront and enjoying a refreshment served in the luxurious Municipal House (approx. EUR $35 per person).
Sit back and relax as you glide along the stunning Rhine River, taking in the wonderful sights of the Rhine Valley between the historic bankside villages of Rudesheim and St. Goar.
Be in awe of sweeping river views and the illustrious blend of traditional and modern culture on display in Cologne as you stop to admire the monumental and ornate facade of Cologne Cathedral on your way back to Amsterdam.
Your European adventure comes to an end today as you are transferred to the airport for your flight back to Australia.
B = Breakfast, AT = Afternoon Tea
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Lufthansa, KLM, Air France, British Airways, Swiss Air, Etihad Airways, China Southern Airlines, Qatar Airways, Austrian Airlines, Thai Airways and Finnair or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- No child discounts apply. A full priced voucher must be purchased for all children travelling
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years old and over to travel
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 56
- Travelling solo? A single supplement price of $4000 for the Interior Cabin and $4400 for the Oceanview Cabin applies to those wishing to travel alone
- A triple share option is available at a price of $6999 per person for the Interior Cabin and $7599 per person for the Oceanview Cabin
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Optional tipping
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages