EUROPE: 16 Day European Highlights Including Flights for Two
Discover Europe’s hotspots and best kept secrets.
$8,598Valued at $12,999
Whether it’s climbing the Eiffel tower, cruising along the majestic River Rhine, weaving through Amsterdam’s canals or uncovering buzzing street markets in London, immerse yourself in the best Europe has on offer on this 17 day tour.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 14 Nights of Fantastic Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- Czech out Prague’s Incredible Architecture, Learn Tea Etiquette at a Traditional English High Tea and Venture Along the Seine in France
- Return International Flights for Two
- 12 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Overnight Ferry from Rouen – Canterbury
- 12 Breakfasts and 1 Traditional Afternoon Tea
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Guided Sightseeing with English-Speaking Guided
- Entrance Fees and Admission as per the Itinerary
- Return Airport Transfers
- Paris – Novotel P.D’Italie or similar
- Rouen – Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Droite or similar
- London – Premier Inn London Wimbledon or similar
- Amsterdam – Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport or similar
- Berlin – Mercure Berlin Tempelhof or similar
- Frankfurt – Welcome Hotel Frankfurt or similar
- Prague – Panorama Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 6, 13*, 20*, 27* September
- 4*, 11, 18, 25 October
- 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 November
- 6*, 13^, 20^, 27^ December
- 10*, 17*, 24 January
- 7, 14, 21, 28 February
- 6, 13, 20 March
- 3*, 10*, 17*, 24 April
- 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 May
- 5, 12*, 17*, 26^ June
- 3^, 10*, 17, 24, 31 July
- 7, 14, 21, 28 August
- 4*, 11*, 18*, 25 September
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 October
- 6, 13, 20, 27 November
- *A High Season surcharge of $450 per person applies for departures on these dates
- ^A Peak Season surcharge of $800 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Uncover the sights, tastes, cultures and diverse architecture of majestic Europe on this 16 day tour, weaving your way through France, London, Holland, Germany and more!
- Ascend to the second level of the Eiffel Tower for spectacular boulevard vistas, savour views from the summit of Sacre-Coeur Basilica and along the picturesque River Seine.
- Hear the chimes of Big Ben permeate through London, before sipping on tea at an authentic English high tea.
- Be wowed by the golden canals of Amsterdam, the Dam Platz and culinary delights on offer in Rembrandtplein near the infamous Red Light District.
- Stand next to the iconic Brandenburg Gate and gain insight into the history of the Berlin Wall, before paying your respects at the Holocaust Memorial.
- Visit Dresden, a city virtually rebuilt from the ground up after the WWII bombings, and Czech into Prague, visiting the Prague Castle and cruising the Vltava River.
- Soak up the riverside splendour of the Rhine in Germany, floating past the majestic villages of Rudesheim and St. Goar, before heading to Cologne.
Pack your bags for a European adventure as you board your international flight to Paris.
Bonjour, Paris! Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in. In the evening, walk along cobblestoned streets of Montmartre’s bohemian hilltop, admiring the ivy-clad streetscapes from the summit of Sacre-Coeur basilica.
- Moulin Rouge – experience the unforgettable glamour of the Moulin Rouge, the legendary home of Parisian cabaret (EUR 135 per person).
Enjoy a guided tour around key landmarks of the city this morning. Ascend to the second level of the Eiffel Tower where spectacular views of the boulevards await, followed by a boat cruise along the River Seine.
Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the city at your own pace, perhaps strolling through the trendy neighbourhood of Le Marais, walking the Champs-Elysees or the Jardin du Luxembourg gardens. In the evening you’ll be transported to the lively Latin Quarter to eat dinner at your leisure.
Today is yours to explore at your leisure, before departing for Rouen at 6pm – a city replete with soaring Gothic cathedrals, a beautifully restored medieval quarter and vibrant culture.
- Louvre Museum – see the iconic Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Virgin on the Rocks and more in the world’s largest museum (EUR 50 per person).
Stroll through the breathtaking city centre before setting off to the North of France and crossing the English Channel via ferry to reach Canterbury today. Topping the charts for English cathedral cities, enjoy some free time to explore the medieval centre before continuing to London to see the Tower bridge lit up.
Throw yourself into the culture and history of London today, visiting the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the River Thames, before admiring the Tower of London’s striking White Tower and Buckingham Palace – perhaps you’ll be lucky enough to see the ‘changing of the guard’.
Later, enjoy a traditional English afternoon tea, followed by a gander through buzzing Leicester Square, China Town and Soho.
Wander through Egyptian, Greek, Roman, European and Middle Eastern history at the British Museum this morning, before leaving for Colchester, Britain’s oldest recorded town. Board a ferry in Harwich, enjoy a night onboard.
Welkom to Holland! On arrival, continue to Volendam’s quaint harbourside village, filled with rows of wooden houses and huge cheese shops. Then, it’s off to Amsterdam to see the labyrinthine canals and the Dam Platz.
Cap off your day with a diamond cutting workshop, before transferring to Rembrandtplein near the infamous Red Light District for dinner on your own.
Germany is calling. En route to Berlin, you’ll stop off in Hamelin, a city famous for the Brother’s Grimm story, The Pied Piper of Hamelin. Upon arrival in Berlin, explore the local Jewish Quarter.
Filled with street art and rich history, Berlin has something for everybody as you’re guided on a walking tour of the city’s key historic landmarks, including the Museum Island, Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag. Later, pay your respects at the Holocaust Memorial and visit the Berlin Wall Museum.
In the evening, stroll through the Kantstrasse district for dinner on your own.
Czech into Prague today, stopping in Dresden en route. Virtually rebuilt from the ground up after the bombings in WWII, Dresden is a gorgeous city of silhouettes made up of spires, towers and domes.
Arriving in Prague in the late afternoon, you’ll be transferred to the Old Town Square – be sure to capture a picture of the Town Hall’s world-famous astronomical clock.
Abundant with stunning gothic and medieval delights, discover the magic of Prague today with a guided walking tour, starting from Prague Castle and taking you through St. Nicholas Church, Charles Bridge, St. Vitus Cathedral and ending at the Astronomical Clock Tower.
Later, take in stunning panoramas with a scenic cruise of Vltava River, before enjoying the rest of the evening at your leisure.
Leave Prague behind for Frankfurt, taking a quick diversion through the quaint Bavarian town of Lauf An De Pegnitz. Weave your way through stunning scenery en route to Wurzburg, perched along the Main River. Continue onto Frankfurt after lunch on your own, spending the evening at your leisure to explore the historic city centre.
Kick-off your morning on a romantic boat ride down the Rhine, soaking up the majestic riverside villages of Rudesheim and St. Goar. Head to Cologne to see the immense Gothic Cathedral before arriving in Amsterdam. Spend the evening in the bustling square of Rembrandtplein, exploring and eating with some free time.
This morning is yours to explore at your leisure, perhaps paying a visit to the Museum Quarter or savouring a final stroopwafel over your coffee, before transferring to the airport for your flight home.
B = Breakfast, AT = Afternoon Tea
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, Air France, British Airways, Swiss Air, Etihad Airways, China Southern Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Qatar Airways, Thai Airways or Finnair, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 56
- No child discounts apply
- Triple share is available – $4299 for 3rd person
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1400 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages