EUROPE: 15 Day Explore Spain & Mediterranean Cruise Package Including Flights for Two (Oceanview Cabin)
Dreamy Mediterranean meets fiery Spain.
$6,998Valued at $9,889
Get amongst the delights of the Mediterranean as you glide along the glistening French and Italian Riviera before immersing yourself in the flamenco-fueled tastes and culture of Spain. Vamos!
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- Get to Know the Hotspots and Hidden Gems of the Mediterranean Aboard a 7 Night Luxury Cruise
- Get Lost in Buzzing Madrid, Be Enchanted by Fiery Barcelona and Marvel at the Architectural Splendour of Marseille, Palermo and Valletta!
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 7 Nights Aboard the MSC Grandiosa Cruise Liner in Your Choice of an Interior, Oceanview or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- 6 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- One-Way Train Ticket from Barcelona to Madrid for Two
- All Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- Barcelona – Leonardo Hotel Barcelona Las Ramblas or similar
- Madrid – Hotel Madrid City Center or similar
Cruise the Mediterranean in style aboard the MSC Grandiosa. With 12 delicious dining venues including a world-class tapas bar, a chocolaterie and 20 bars onboard, the culinary options are endless! Go on a shopping spree at the Galleria, laze away by the pool, or check out a breathtaking Cirque du Soleil performance at the Carousel Lounge.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 22, 29 January
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- The adventure starts here, as you uncover the breathtaking sights and cultures along the Mediterranean, treating the eyes and soul to dreamy golden ancient temples, buzzing cafes and mesmerising crystal waters, before getting lost in the fiery tastes of Spain.
- Sail along the turquoise shorelines of Sicily and Malta aboard the MSC Grandiosa, filled with mesmerising beaches, pristine coves, grottoes and fresh seafood delights.
- Get ready for postcard-worthy sights as you get lost in Valletta’s stunning blend of ancient temples and hidden coves, savour the Sicilian delights of Palermo and amble along Marseille’s ancient Vieux Port, dotted with boats, bars and cafes.
- Explore the lively capital of Madrid, perhaps strolling through the city’s treasure trove of sites including Plaza de Cibeles and the Royal Palace before admiring masterpieces at the iconic Prado Museum over two free days.
- Enjoy free time in buzzing Barcelona, home to lively food markets, the iconic architectural masterpieces of Gaudi and bustling city squares, perhaps watching the heart of the city go by from the Gothic Quarter while feasting on pintxos tapas.
Vamos Spain! Pack your bags for a fiesta-fuelled adventure as you board your international flight to Barcelona.
Ola Barcelona! On arrival, make your own way to the cruise port to board your luxurious MSC Grandiosa Cruise.
Cross the seas into France this morning, docking in Marseille. You could visit the Neo-Gothic Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde or the ancient Vieux Port, dotted with luxury yachts, boats, bars, brasseries and cafes.
Dock in Genoa today, a bustling gem along the Italian Riviera. The day is yours to explore, perhaps weaving through the three palazzi of the Musei di Strada Nuova or adventuring through the Old City, a magnificent blend of ancient gates, washing pegged lines and buzzing restaurants and boutiques.
Stop off at the Italian seaside town of Civitavecchia today, home to ancient Etruscan sites and bordering the UNESCO heritage towns of Tarquinia and Cerveteri.
Adventure to Sicily today, stopping off at the capital of Palermo. You could spend your day touring the sights of the city or delighting the palate with Sicilian delicacies like Cannoli pastry, Crocche potato, Panelle fritters and Torta Setteveli cake.
A stunning blend of ancient temples, cliffs, hidden coves and pristine crystal waters, there’s plenty to explore on the island haven of Malta! You could weave your way through the golden-hued alleyways of Valletta or venture out to the azure waters of Gozo for a snorkel session.
Sit back, relax and unwind at sea today, perhaps soothing your muscles with a rejuvenating spa treatment (own expense) or shopping for souvenirs and designer pieces at the onboard Galleria. Perhaps dazzle the eyes this evening with a spectacular Cirque du Soleil performance followed by a tapas feast.
Say goodbye to the luxury MSC Grandiosa as you arrive back in Barcelona and make your own way to the hotel.
Spend the next two days exploring Barcelona at your pace, perhaps sampling local delights at the famous La Boqueria Food Market or marvelling at the majestic gardens and mosaic pieces of Gaudi’s Park Guell, offering panoramic views of Barcelona below.
Make your own way to the train station today. You’re headed for Madrid!
On arrival, you’ll have two full free days to enjoy the sights at your leisure, perhaps visiting the striking Plaza de Cibeles and the Plaza Mayor. Why not take a stroll through the Plaza Espana and Prado Museum, filled with masterpieces from Spain’s influential artists like Goya and Velazquez?
Adios Spain! Make your own way to the airport this morning for your international flight to Australia.
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth
- Flights from Adelaide, Hobart or Canberra are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class with Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Qatar, Etihad, Singapore, Lufthansa or Royal Dutch Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- A single supplement applies for those wishing to travel alone:
- Inside Cabin – $1600
- Oceanview Cabin – $2100
- Balcony Cabin – $2700
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Airport transfers
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tips/Gratuities – recommended at $18 per person, per day
- Anything not included in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages