EUROPE: 15 Day Classic Europe Tour Including Flights for Two
Discover Europe’s most iconic landmarks.
Delve into the complex history and hidden corners of Europe’s most iconic cities as you embark on a journey through history, from Golden Age Amsterdam to iconic Paris, Renaissance-era Florence to ancient Rome and historic Berlin.
- Return International Flights with a Premium Airline
- 13 Nights of Charming Accommodation for Two, Including Daily Breakfast and 6 Delicious Dinners
- Discover Europe’s Most Iconic Landmarks – from the Legendary Canals of Amsterdam to the Grand and Historic Berlin
- Return International Flights with a Premium Airline for Two
- 13 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 6 Dinners
- All On-Ground Transport as per Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admission Fees as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours with Experienced Guides Along the Way
- Amsterdam – Hampton by Hilton Schiphol Airport or similar
- Paris – Ibis la Defense or similar
- Swiss Alps – Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens or similar
- Tuscany – Hotel Massimo d’Azeglio or similar
- Rome – Hotel Cristoforo Colombo or similar
- Venice – Elite Residence Hotel or similar
- Munich – ACHAT Premium Munchen-Sud or similar
- Berlin – IBIS Berlin Ostbahnhof or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 3 June
- 1, 15 July
- 9, 23 September
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Embark on a treasure trove expedition of Europe’s epic history and most dazzling monuments. From the Eiffel Tower in Paris to the glorious peaks of the Swiss Alps, sublime Renaissance Art in Florence and the graceful canals of Venice, you’ll be enamoured by the unique experiences that await you on this once-in-a-lifetime trip!
- Discover the splendour of Amsterdam with iconic woodmill backdrops, an authentic clog-making workshop and twilight river cruise of the canal-woven core.
- Prepare to tick off your bucket list; see the stained glass windows of the Notre Dame Cathedral, the iconic Arc de Triomphe and so much more on your first day in Paris!
- Breathe in crisp alpine air, surrounded by snow-capped peaks, clear blue lakes and perfect hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.
- Keep your camera handy in Italy as you visit some of the quintessential postcard sites, from the Leaning Tower of Pisa to the grand canals in Venice, with plenty of time leftover to discover the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and more on your own in Rome.
- Explore the great cities of Germany – including Berlin, Munich and Nuremberg – with great feasts, authentic beer and bewitching history. See the Karlsplatz and Marienplatz, the Berlin Wall and learn the great history and impact WWII had on these grand cities.
Golden Age canals and treasure-packed museums await your arrival in Amsterdam, so pack your bags and get ready to board your International flight to Europe!
Welcome to the land of windmills and tulips! Upon arrival in Amsterdam, you’ll transfer to the hotel for check-in and meet your fellow travellers. This evening, sit back and enjoy the splendour of this canal-woven city with a river cruise, pizza and ice cream.
Bid farewell to Amsterdam this morning, as you make your way to Paris, the glittering ‘city of lights’. En route, enjoy a brief stop in Brussels to drink in the majestic facades of the Mannekin Pis statue and the Atomium.
Arriving in Paris, make sure your cameras are charged and ready to go, as you see some of the city’s most treasured landmarks, including the cloud-piercing Eiffel Tower, the stained glass windows of the Notre Dame Cathedral, and iconic Arc de Triomphe. Afterwards, enjoy dinner in the eclectic Latin Quarter, before travelling back to the hotel on the world famous Paris metro system.
All of Paris lies before you today, with no shortage of things to do or see! You could spend the day perusing the labyrinthine Louvre Museum or strolling the art nouveau cafes of Le Marais. Wander down the Champ Elysees or venture deep underground into the heart of the infamous Catacombs.
Bid ‘au revoir’ to Paris this morning as you exchange city monuments for rolling green fields, vineyards and quaint, medieval houses in the gorgeous wine region of Burgundy. Afterwards, enjoy some time to sit back and enjoy the passing scenery as you cross the border into Switzerland.
Welcome to the Swiss Alps, home to some of the most iconic and breathtaking peaks in the world. Upon arrival, why not start to plan what you’ll do on your free day tomorrow.
Nature works on an epic scale here and the splendour of the Alps is yours to explore. Why not grab some boots and follow a glacier-encrusted mountain trail to its very peak? Perhaps enjoy a spot of shopping in the village or savour some authentic Swiss fondue with a rich, frothy hot chocolate to keep your fingers toasty warm.
Trade luminous snow for gelato today, as you continue through northern Italy to the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Upon arrival, take a quintessential tourist shot of yourself holding the weight of the Leaning Tower on your shoulders, then onwards to Montecatini Terme, a spa town just a stone’s throw from Florence.
Continue on to another artistic powerhouse this morning as you enter Florence, the capital of the Tuscany region. The birthplace of the Renaissance and home to Michelangelo’s David, this extraordinary city is replete with magnificent art and architectural masterpieces at every turn. Drink it all in on a walking tour of the city.
This afternoon, continue to Rome. An ancient city that has seen the rise and fall of entire empires, there is no shortage of historical real estate to feast your eyes upon today. After check-in, why not take the opportunity to visit the smallest country in the world – the grand Vatican City – on an optional excursion?
- Vatican City tour – visit the Sistine Chapel and admire one of the most famous examples of High Renaissance artwork by Michelangelo (AUD $99 per person).
Rome wasn’t built in a day, but luckily you have all of today to explore to your heart’s content and sample authentic Italian cuisine or grab some gelato while you’re out sightseeing, relaxing or soaking in the Italian atmosphere.
You’ll also have the opportunity to discover Rome on an optional guided walking tour of the Spanish Steps, Pantheon and Trevi Fountain, and you may wish to join a guided expedition of the iconic Colosseum and Roman Forum.
- Conquer the Capital excursion – visit the Spanish Steps, Pantheon and Trevi Fountain on a guided walking tour (AUD $79 per person).
- Colosseum and Roman Forum expedition (AUD $79 per person).
Vineyards and orchards form the backdrop of your window-side vistas on your way to Venice today. A city perched across 118 islands with marble palaces propped up on the lagoon, this unique feat of engineering is truly a sight to behold.
Get your introduction to this glittering city with a walking tour and afterwards explore on your own. You could marvel at the Plaza de San Marco and mosaic-clad Basilica, perhaps float through the Grand Canal on a gondola, or cross the iconic Rialto Bridge.
As the sun sets, enjoy dinner independently, perhaps with a bubbly glass of prosecco in a lavish canalside bar serving cicheta (Venetian tapas).
Say ‘arrivederci, Italy’ as you wind through some of Europe’s most beautiful countryside and arrive in Munich this afternoon. Your tour guide will formally introduce you to this ‘city of art and beer’ with a walking tour to see the sights of Karlsplatz und Marienplatz, all the while regaling you with its grand, Bavarian history and heritage.
Then, this evening enjoy dinner in a traditional beer hall and enjoy a world-class glass of local brew. Prost!
A treasure trove of architectural marvels, historical significance and preferred residence of the German monarchy, Nuremberg is your first stop before continuing to the capital of Berlin. Razed by bombs during World War II, Berlin is the very essence of revival, with reminders of the past everywhere to be admired and remembered as you embark on a driving tour past the Berlin Wall and more.
Strike out on your own today with a free day to uncover the hidden wonders of Berlin. Why not head underground through WWII air raid shelters and tunnels at Berliner Unterwelten, walk through the Haus Schwarzenberg Street Art Alley exploding with murals or head over to Museum Island, a collection of five world-famous museums on an island in the heart of Berlin’s city centre.
Fancy an German beer to round out the day? Look for Berliner weisse on the menu of your closest brewery for a traditional German ale with a neon green twist.
It’s back to The Netherlands for your final destination. En route, enjoy a photo in front of an iconic windmill followed by a traditional (and delicious) cheese-making demonstration and clog-making workshop. Once you’ve checked in to your hotel, freshen up before making the most of your last evening!
You could take a stroll down infamous Red Light District or pick up an obscure antique at Nieuwe Spiegelstraat, stop in a local bar for a unique craft brew, stumble upon an ultra-niche restaurant for dessert, or simply go with flow and follow the canals wherever they may lead.
Your European escape ends after breakfast today, so don’t forget to swap details with your fellow travellers before heading to the airport and home!
B = Breakfast, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Singapore, Cathay Pacific, Thai Airways or Qantas, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 40
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1400 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Meals not listed in the inclusions or itinerary
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages