EUROPE: 15 Day Best Of Spain & Portugal Tour Including Flights For Two
A Spanish and Portuguese fiesta.
$6,998Valued at $11,998
Arriba! From flamenco dancing to seaside gems, undulating hills, buzzing piazzas and mouth-watering tapas feasts, this thrilling tour of Spain and Portugal will be sure to heighten the senses.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 12 Nights of Gorgeous Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- See Gaudi’s Masterpiece of La Sagrada Familia, Marvel at Stunning Seascapes Along the Andalusian Coast and Get Lost in the Beauty of Lisbon
- Return International Flights for Two
- 12 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast and 1 Delicious Lunch
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Admissions and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Guides
- Return Airport Transfers
- Madrid – Hotel Praga or similar
- Barcelona – City Park Sant Just or similar
- Valencia – Sercotel Sorolla or similar
- Granada – Hotel Alixares or similar
- Seville – Alcora Sevilla or similar
- Lisbon – VIP Executive Entrecampos Hotel Conference or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 10, 24* June
- 8*, 22* July
- 5, 19 August
- 2, 16, 30 September
- 14, 28 October
- 11, 25 November
- 9^, 23^ December
- 6^, 20 January
- 3, 17 February
- 2, 16, 30 March
- *A High Season Surcharge of $300 per person applies for departures on these dates
- ^A Peak Season Surcharge of $800 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Andale Spain and Portugal! Brace yourself for a flamenco-fueled adventure, winding your way through dazzling plazas buzzing with life, stunning architecture, turquoise Mediterranean coastlines and centuries-old palaces perched above sprawling landscapes.
- Tour magnificent Madrid and stroll past some of the city’s treasures, including the Plaza de Toros Monumental de Las Ventas and the lively Retiro Park, lined with elegant boulevards, lakes and palaces once owned by Spanish royalty.
- Marvel at Gaudi’s masterpiece of La Sagrada Familia Basilica in Barcelona, roaming the tapas bar-lined streets of the Gothic Quarter to soak up the Barcelona buzz, perhaps with a glass of Sangria in hand.
- Travel through Andalusia, famous for its fiery flamenco dancing, bullfighting and matadors and be captivated by the enchanting crimson Alhambra fortress in Granada, built with breathtaking columns inscribed with intricate religious detail in red sandy hues.
- Continue your journey along the Mediterranean past the coastal gems of Malaga and Marbella, the deep gorges and mountaintop wonder of Ronda and colossal Gothic masterpieces of Seville. Make sure to spend a night out on the town with a scintillating flamenco experience!
- Cross the border into Portugal and be swept away by the undulating hillside panormas and buzzing cobbled-streets of Lisbon, catching breathtaking city views from atop one of the city’s viewpoints. Feasting on Portugese tarts and fresh seafood platters are a must!
Pack your bags for a fiery adventure as you board your international flight to Madrid.
Ola Madrid! Upon arrival, you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in. Spend the afternoon relaxing before heading to the Egyptian Debod Temple, Plaza de Espana and the vibrant Gran Via neighbourhood, perhaps for a tapas feast at your leisure (own expense).
Explore the iconic sites of the capital today with a guided tour, starting in the Plaza Mayor, lined with magnificent avenues and fountains. Weave through the Plaza de Toros de la Ventas followed by a walking tour of Retiro Park and Crystal Palace. The rest of the afternoon is yours to explore, before transferring to the Plaza de Oriente in the evening for a chance to see the Royal Palace.
- Flamenco Show – see the passion first-hand of Flamenco singers and dancers in a scintillating performance, featuring an ensemble of singers, dancers, guitarists and percussionists (EUR 60 per person).
Leave Madrid early this morning for Aragon, stopping briefly at Zaragoza en route to Barcelona. Meet your guide at the Basilica del Pilar, spending time exploring the emblematic buildings of the city at La Lonja Palace and the San Salvador Cathedral. Continue your journey to Cataluna, stopping at the Monastery of Poblet, one of the best preserved monasteries in the world.
Take a ride on the rack train to admire breathtaking views of Barcelona via the Monastery of Montserrat, continuing onto the city in the late afternoon.
Please note that in the winter months (November-March), the Monastery will be skipped in order to reach Montserrat before sunset
Take in the sights of this breathtaking city today on a guided tour, starting in the Gothic Neighbourhood which dates back to the Middle Ages. Continue onto the site of the 1992 Summer Olympics before heading to Gaudi’s masterpiece of La Sagrada Familia, an icon of the city.
Head for the Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village) after, an open-air architectural museum showcasing Spain’s unique architectural craftsmanship, art and the traditions of folklore of different Spanish regions. Travel towards Catalonia this evening to the Olympic Port for a night of entertainment.
- La Sagrada Familia Tour – tour Antonio Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece, built over the span over 150 years and the most iconic building in the city (EUR 45 per person).
Leave Barcelona behind this morning as your journey along the Mediterranean to Valencia, stopping off in the town of Peniscola en route, gated by medieval walls.
Arrive in Valencia in the afternoon, starting off at the City of Arts and Sciences Complex before heading to the Cathedral, home to the Holy Grail. Transfer to Plaza de Toros, the bullring area of the city where you’ll enjoy dinner and some free time at your leisure.
Continue through the region towards the Spanish coastal gem of Alicante en route to Granada. Make your way to Caravaca de la Cruz, considered to be one of the five holiest cities in the world and home to a relic of Christ’s cross. Continue your scenic drive to Andalusia before finally arriving in Granada.
Start your morning at Granada’s famed Moorish palace, the Alhambra Palace. The rest of the afternoon is yours to explore, perhaps visiting the stunning Roman Catholic Cathedral with the sepulchre of the Catholic Kings. Transfer to the Plaza de Gracia to enjoy some local delights like Habas con Jamon (cured ham and broad beans) and queso (regional cheese) at your leisure!
Please note that there is a limited capacity of guests for the Alhambra Palace. In the event that you are not able to visit the area, a visit to the Alcazares will be included in Seville
- Zambra Gypsy Flamenco Show – spend a night at a Zambra Gitana show, seeing the Alhambra at sunset before enjoying an authentic Flamenco show with a drink in-hand (EUR 30 per person).
Drive up to the port town of Malaga this morning, taking a stroll along the historic city centre upon arrival, home to the iconic Picasso Museum and Cathedral. Continue your scenic drive along the Mediterranean to arrive in Puerto Banus, Marbella. After lunch (own expense), travel through the hills to reach Ronda, a mountaintop city divided by a deep gorge before arriving in Seville.
Take a scenic tour of the city today, heading to sites like the Cathedral and its famous Giralda bell tower, the Guadalquivir River and the buzzing neighbourhoods of Santa Cruz and Triana, finishing it off with the Plaza de Espana. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon to explore before visiting the historic city centre for the evening, regarded as one of Europe’s most beautiful cities.
Travel to Palos de la Frontera this morning to see the Carabelas Museum in the La Rabida Monastery, the historic site where Columbis set sail for America in 1492. Continue onto the Muslim city of Mertol before driving through the Alentejo region to cross the Portuguese border into the city of Evora. Marvel at the Chapel of Bones, constructed from 5,000 skeletons, before arriving in Lisbon.
Enjoy this lively capital on a guided tour today, starting in the Belem area to see the Belem Tower and the world heritage-listed Jeronimos Monastery. Spend the afternoon exploring the city at your leisure, perhaps wandering the cobblestoned streets of the trendy Alfama neighbourhood.
Transfer to Restauradores Square in the evening, filled with lively cafes, bars and restaurants. Perhaps take the Elevador da Gloria Funicular to the upper district where panoramic city views away.
- Cascais and Estoril – feast your eyes on the landscapes of the Tagus estuary and the Costa del Sol before continuing onto the evergreen Sintra and Guincho Beach and Cascais (EUR 30 per person).
Travel North to the Fatima sanctuary, one of Europe’s most important religious pilgrimage destinations. Continue through lush green lands back into Spain, stopping in the North of Extremadura, a beautiful area enveloped by mountains, forests, lakes and reserves. Continue your journey to Madrid.
Soak up some last minute sights, tapas delights and sangria before transferring to the airport for your international flight home to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Etihad Airways, Air France, China Southern, Lufthansa, Swiss Airlines, KLM or Cathay Pacific or Qatar Airways, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 56
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years and over, no unaccompanied minors allowed
- No child discounts apply
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry Requirements
- Optional tipping
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages