EUROPE: 14 Day Exciting Europe Tour Including Flights for Two
European grandeur at your fingertips.
$7,998Valued at $9,998
Get your passports ready for a spellbinding European adventure! This incredible 14 day tour lets you see Europe from a different angle, soaking up the sights, culture and tastes of trendy Berlin, Prague’s fairytale charm, Venice’s breathtaking vistas and Rome’s colossal history.
- Return International Flights with a Premium Airline
- 12 Nights of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast and Heaps More Meals as per the Itinerary
- Uncover the Wonders of Europe with Visits to the Berlin Wall, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain and Beyond
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 12 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily breakfast, 1 Lunch and 4 Delicious Dinners
- On-Ground Transportation via Air Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Tours as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide
- Amsterdam – Hampton by Hilton or similar
- Berlin – IBIS Berlin Ostbahnhof or similar
- Prague – Hotel Duo or similar
- Vienna – Fourside Hotel Vienna City Center or similar
- Venice – Elite Residence Hotel or similar
- Rome – Hotel Cristoforo Colombo or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 12, 26 May
- 9, 23 June
- 29 September
- 7*, 21* July
- 4* August
- 1*, 25* September
- 17 April
- 1, 15 May
- *A High Season surcharge of $700 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Discover the fairytale landscapes, masterful architecture and centuries of tradition that comprise Europe’s most iconic spots over the next 14 days, including Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden and Venice!
- Experience the delights of Amsterdam on your own with a full free day to see the Red Light District, the Van Gogh Museum and the ethereal floating Bloemenmarkt.
- Get amongst the grit and the glamour of Berlin with a walking tour of the infamous Berlin Wall, Brandenburg Gate and former SS Headquarters. Followed by a visit to Dresden, a city virtually destroyed by WWII bombings and rebuilt from the ground up!
- Prepare to be enraptured by the folk charm of Prague, home to some of the most incredible architecture in the world from stunning Baroque buildings to grand Gothic churches.
- Travel off the beaten path and explore the fascinating cities of Vienna, Bratislava and Ljubljana, where magnificent architecture and stunning views draw you in like a medieval romance.
- Tick off your Italy bucket list as you ‘Rome’ around Venice’s labyrinth canals to the mighty Colosseum, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and beyond.
Pack your bags and be on your way, Europe awaits!
Welcome to Amsterdam. Upon arrival, catch a taxi to your hotel to drop off your bags and set off on a hop on, hop off coach tour of the city centre. Afterwards, enjoy some free time this evening to perhaps dig into traditional Dutch herring cured in salt and aged in oak, capped off with a stroopwafel over a sweet, hot drink!
Experience the delights of Amsterdam on your own today, freely exploring the canal-woven core, checking out the floating flower market, Bloemenmarkt, or perhaps taking a sneak peek into the infamous Red Light District.
Or, you could hit up the magnificent Van Gogh’s Museum, followed by Golden Age treasures in the Rijksmuseum. Tired of Museums? Why not hire a bicycle and make like a local down the atmospheric narrow lanes, maybe with a stopover in a local coffee shop.
Get ready for your Berlin adventure, as you continue your European holiday into Germany! On arrival, if time allows, enjoy a leisurely walk along the river to see the plethora of architectural marvels, including snippets of the Berlin Wall.
Filled with street art, rich history and exuberant nightlife, Berlin has something for everybody as you’re guided on a walking tour of the city’s key historic landmarks, including the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, the site of Hitler’s former bunker, the Berlin Wall and Checkpoint Charlie, a Cold War gateway for foreigners and diplomats. You’ll also get the opportunity to see Luftwaffe HQ, 17th June Street and the former SS Headquarters.
Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring Berlin at your own pace.
Czech-out of Berlin this morning and into Prague, but not before visiting Dresden. Virtually rebuilt from the ground up after the bombings in WWII that destroyed the city centre, it’s now gorgeous city of silhouettes made up of spires, towers and domes belonging to palaces and churches. On your stop here, why not take advantage of the edgy restaurants and Prost with a traditional stein of beer.
Continuing east to the Czech Republic, you’ll arrive in the Baroque Jewel of Europe, Prague, where your guide will introduce you to the treasures hidden down cobbled alleys. Enjoy a traditional Czech dinner at a local restaurant.
Treat yourself to the fairytale magic of Prague today, where you’ll have plenty of time to see the majestic Prague Castle and famous Charles Bridge, before perhaps getting lost in the maze of alleys in the Jewish Quarter.
To put your stamp on the city, why not visit the legendary Lennon Wall, a tribute to John Lennon and words of peace, perhaps capped off with a brew in some of the world’s most infamous beer halls.
Head for the grandeur of Vienna today, stopping along the way in Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia. Afterwards, head for Vienna, where you’ll find a menagerie of impressive architectural heritage steeped in eccentric style.
On the way to your hotel, keep your eyes peeled for the famous Schonbrunn Palace. On arrival, let Austria’s epic history wash over you with a walking tour of the city centre, past the Golden Mile, Imperial Castle and St. Stephen’s Castle.
Enter Slovenia. Arriving in Ljubljana this morning, you’ll be entranced by the larger than life beauty of this city as you learn about the numerous bridges and brilliantly preserved baroque, Gothic and medieval architecture on a walking tour.
Crossing the border into Italy, vineyards and orchards will form the backdrop of your window-side vistas as you pull into Venice. A city perched across 118 islands with marble palaces propped up on the lagoon, this unique feat of engineering is truly a sight to behold.
- Traditional water taxi excursion – when in Venice, see Venice like a local on water with a night time ‘taxi’ ride (AUD $40 per person).
Start the day with an orientation tour to get your bearings, before splitting off to explore on your own. No visit to Venice is complete without a gondola ride, so why not hit the water before getting lost in Venice’s labyrinth bridges and cobbled alleyways.
Depending on which way you go, you may end up at the Plaza de San Marco or mosaic-clad Basilica, splashing in the water side by side with locals at Lido beach or taste any number of culinary delights!
- Murano and Burano Island excursion – see how Venice’s iconic glass and lace art is created (AUD $75 per person).
Continuing on the Italian leg of your Europe tour, you’ll arrive in Rome. An ancient city that has seen the rise and fall of entire empires, there is no shortage of historical real estate to feast your eyes upon today.
Upon arrival in this living history book, discover Rome on foot with a guided walking tour of the Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, the Roman Forum and Colosseum – just for starters! Then it’s onto the infamous Trevi Fountain for a coin-toss!
Rome wasn’t built in a day, but luckily you’ll have two to explore to your heart’s content. You could sample authentic Italian cuisine, grab some gelato or visit the Vatican on an optional excursion on day 12!
- Food tour – sample the best tastes Rome has on offer on this unmissable food tour (AUD $95 per person).
- Pope’s summer residence excursion – take a tour through the Pope’s papal vacation apartments (AUD $90 per person).
- Vatican city tour – explore the world’s smallest state on a guided tour (AUD $99 per person).
- Pompeii – see these iconic archeological ruins, once a thriving Roman city (AUD $199 per person).
- Colosseum – gain insight into the life of a gladiator with a tour of the Colosseum (AUD $90 per person).
Say ‘arrivederci, Italy’ today as you savour your last breakfast and catch a taxi to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Hobart and Canberra are available for an additional $275 per person
- Flights from Darwin are available for an additional $600 per person
- Flights are economy class with Qatar, Emirates, Etihad, KLM Royal Dutch, Lufthansa, Qantas, Singapore, Swiss International or Thai Airways, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1199 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended!
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Return airport transfers
- Tips/Gratuities – recommended at $12-15 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages