EUROPE: 13 Day Central Europe Tour Including Flights for Two
Magnificent cities painted with history.
$7,998Valued at $9,998
Your quest begins in Poland and takes you through some of Europe’s most fascinating hotspots – from historic Krakow and Budapest to Vienna and Prague. Get your passport ready for an adventure of a lifetime on this incredible 13 day tour.
- Return International Flights with a Premium Airline
- 10 Nights Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast and Heaps of Delicious Dinners
- Experience the Royal Splendour of Krakow, Learn the History of Auschwitz and Explore Prague’s City of Spires
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 10 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 5 Decadent Dinners
- On-Ground Transportation via Air Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guides
- Tour Guide Tips and Gratuities
- Warsaw – Mercure Warszawa Grand Hotel or similar
- Krakow – Mercure Krakow Stare Miasto or similar
- Budapest – NH Budapest City or similar
- Vienna – Austria Trend Hotel Ananas or similar
- Prague – Grandium Prague or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 24, 26, 31 October
- 2, 14 November
- 7, 14, 21 March
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Get your passports ready for an epic central Europe adventure! This incredible 13 day tour lets you see Europe from a different angle, soaking up the sights, culture and tastes of Warsaw, Krakow, Budapest, Vienna and Prague.
- Trace the Royal Route through the cobbled streets of Warsaw and visit Chopin’s Monument in the breathtaking Lazienki Park.
- Take a look at a darker time in Poland’s history with a tour of the Auschwitz concentration camp. At least 1.1 million prisoners died at Auschwitz, which is now a museum that provides a sombre reminder of the Holocaust.
- Wind through the majestic Trata Mountains and Slovakia’s wooded countryside to reach Hungary’s capital of Budapest, perched along the Danube River and famed for its world-class music, food and nightlife.
- Let Vienna’s epic history wash over you with a driving tour along the Ringstrasse, past the Hofburg Palace and the Opera House capped off with a visit to the magical Schonbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the imperial family.
- See the best of Prague’s ‘city of spires’, starting at the former residence of Bohemian kings, the Royal Castle District at Hradcany, and admiring St. George’s Basilica, the best preserved Romanesque basilica in Prague.
Your central Europe quest kicks off with your international flight to Poland, so get your bags ready!
Touchdown in Poland! After you’ve landed in Warsaw, you’ll transfer to the hotel for check-in. Feel free to stroll the cobblestone streets at your leisure, before a welcome drink at 6pm to meet your fellow travellers and a brief orientation. Later, savour traditional Polish delicacies over dinner.
First on the agenda for today: a visit Chopin’s Monument in Lazienki Park, followed by the Royal Route and cobbled Market Street before capping off your tour with a visit to the Cathedral of St. John and the Royal Castle. Enjoy the remainder of the day as you please.
- Wilanow Palace Tour – discover the former summer residence of Polish kings, built during the reign of King Jan III Sobieski in the 17th century (AUD $77 per person).
Leaving Warsaw behind, continue onto Krakow, the royal capital of Poland for centuries and home to over 2.3 million artworks! En route, travel south to Czestochowa to see the Paulite Monastery at Jasna Gora.
On arrival in Krakow, why not join an optional tour to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Wieliczka Salt Mine tour?
- Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour (AUD $114 per person).
Embark on a tour of medieval Krakow this morning, exploring the magnificent 16th century Wawel Royal Castle District, before weaving through the Jewish Quarter and onto the Old Town and Market Square to visit St. Mary’s Church and Renaissance Cloth Hall.
In the afternoon, you’ll take a look at a darker time in Poland’s history with a tour of the Auschwitz concentration camp. Originally constructed to hold Polish political prisoners in 1940, it went on to become a major site of the Nazi activity. This sobering site is now a museum that serves as a horrific reminder of the Holocaust and the 1.1 million lives lost there.
On your way to Budapest today, stop briefly in Orawka, a quaint village home to St. John the Baptist Church, one of Poland’s oldest wooden churches.
Continue through the majestic Trata Mountains and Slovakia’s wooded countryside to reach the Danube Valley and Hungary’s capital city of Budapest. Famed for its world-class music scene, food and pulsating nightlife, explore the remainder of the day at leisure.
Your tour begins in Pest, taking you through to Parliament, Heroes’ Square and the Market Hall before crossing the Danube River to the Buda Hills. There, you’ll see the enchanting Royal Palace and visit Matthia Church, capping off the tour at the Fisherman’s Bastion for enthralling panoramic city vistas.
The afternoon is yours to enjoy Hungary’s excellent selection of wines and goulash or look out for remnants of WWII and the uprising of 1956. Why not round out the day with a spectacular, optional Danube River dinner cruise.
- Parliament Interior, St. Stephen’s Basilica and Great Market Hall (AUD $96 per person).
- Danube River Dinner Cruise (AUD $125 per person).
Leave Budapest for the former centre of the Hapsburg Empire, Vienna today. On arrival, let Austria’s epic history wash over you with a driving tour along the Ringstrasse, past the Hofburg Palace, the Opera House and everything in between the monument of Johann Strauss and Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra Musical Hall.
Afterwards, continue to the magical Schonbrunn Palace for a highlight tour, before an optional evening of Viennese culture with musical renditions of masterpieces by Mozart and Strauss.
- City of Music Performance (AUD $105 per person).
You’ll have the whole afternoon to explore Vienna’s flourishing architecture, unique culinary scene and sublime urban greenery at your own pace today. You could get cosy with a cup of ‘kaffee’ and a slice of sachertorte*in a traditional *Viennese Kaffeehaus or enjoy exploring the thriving Naschmarkt, Vienna’s sprawling food and flea market.
- Half Day Bratislava Tour (AUD $100 per person).
Czech-out of Vienna and into Prague today, enjoying the sights of central Europe as you journey through Southern Bohemia to the “City of Spires”.
See the best of Prague this morning, starting at the former residence of Bohemian kings at Royal Castle District at Hradcany, soaking in the panoramic city vistas and Charles Bridge, before continuing to
St. Vitus Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece, where coronations of Czech kings and queens took place. Afterwards, visit St. George’s Basilica, the best preserved Romanesque basilica in Prague.
Tonight, treat your palate to authentic Czech delicacies at a local restaurant.
Your central Europe adventure concludes after breakfast today! Transfer to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth
- Flights from Canberra, Adelaide or Hobart are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class with Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Singapore, Qantas, Swiss and Lufthansa Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1500 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages