EGYPT, JORDAN & TURKEY: 23 Day Discover Jordan, Egypt & Turkey Tour Including Flights for Two
Weave through Egypt, Jordan and Turkey.
Immerse yourself in the breathtaking landscapes of Turkey, ancient architecture of Egypt and landmarks of Jordan on this exciting 23 day tour through three unique countries.
- Return International Flights for Two
- Explore the Rich History and Ancient Architecture of Jerash, Amman and Troy
- Navigate a Vast Desert Landscape as you Experience the Thrill of a Jeep Safari Through the Rust-Coloured Sands of the Wadi Rum Desert
- Return International Flights for Two
- Domestic Flights for Two
- 18 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 1 Night of Accommodation in a Bedouin Camp
- 1 Night of Accommodation in a Nubian Guesthouse
- Daily Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 8 Dinners
- 1 Night Nile River Cruise Onboard a Felucca Sailboat
- All Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guides
- All Airport Transfers
- Amman – Guest House Amman Hotel or Rum Art Hotel or similar
- Petra – La Maison Hotel or similar
- Wadi Rum – Captain’s Desert Camp or similar
- Cairo – Zayed Hotel or similar
- Aswan – Nubian Guesthouse or similar
- River Nile – Traditional Felucca Sailboat or similar
- Luxor – Aracan Eatabe Luxor Hotel or similar
- Istanbul – Port Bosphorus Hotel or similar
- Canakkale – MD Barbaros Hotel or similar
- Kusadasi – Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel or similar
- Pamukkale – Colossae Thermal Hotel or similar
- Cappadocia – Elevres Stone House or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 9, 23 February
- 8, 22 March
- 10, 24 May
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Home to world-famous ruins and monuments, let Jordan, Egypt and Turkey’s most iconic spots sweep you away as you soak up the sights, cultures and tastes over 23 incredible days.
- Stroll amongst the spectacular sandstone architecture of the half-hidden city of Petra and relish in breathtaking views of one of Petra’s most impressive monuments, Al-Khazneh.
- Marvel at the extraordinary scale and construction of the Pyramids of Giza and awe-inspiring Sphinx.
- Explore the grand ancient monuments of Luxor that stretch across both banks of the Nile River, from the majestic Karnak Temple to the legacy of the Egyptians in the Valley of the Kings.
- Be transported to another planet as you relax amongst the whimsical and surreal landscapes of Cappadocia, riddled with honeycombed hills, otherworldly rock formations and subterranean fortresses.
Pack your bags for an adventure through Jordan, Egypt and Turkey as you board your international flight to Amman.
Greetings, Amman! Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for check-in. Spend some free time unwinding from your journey or venture out to local shops, cafes or restaurants.
Immerse yourself in the history of Jordan’s most well-preserved site of Roman architecture in Jerash. Enter through the imposing Arch of Hadrian, walk amongst historic collonaded avenues and marvel at the remains of the Temple of Artemis.
Return to Amman for a tour of the limestone buildings that give it the name ‘White City’. Climb up to Amman Citadel for a glimpse at the ancient ruins of the Temple of Hercules and Umayyad Palace before admiring the remarkable 6000-seat Roman Theatre.
Embark on a scenic drive along the King’s Highway, crossing deep wadis, olive groves and passing through remote rural villages, on your way to Petra today. En route, stop at Madaba and marvel at the holy Madaba Map on the floor of the Byzantine Church of St. George before admiring views of Israel from Mt. Nebo.
Cross the impressive Wadi al-Mujib river canyon and stop at Kerak Castle, a majestic Crusader fortress perched high above the surrounding rolling hills and vast plains, before reaching Petra.
Be in awe of Petra’s ancient city that lies half-hidden in the sand as you’re guided through the narrow Siq to the monumental Al-Khazneh, an elaborate facade carved into the sandstone cliff-face.
Enjoy some free time exploring the remnants of the Petra Amphitheatre, Monastery and colonnaded streets before climbing up to the High Place of Sacrifice for 360° views of the surrounding landscapes.
Experience the thrill and excitement of a Jeep safari through the rust-coloured sands and rocky mountains of Wadi Rum Desert, made famous as a filming location for iconic Hollywood film, Lawrence of Arabia.
Escape the scorching heat of Wadi Rum and bask in the soothing serenity of the Dead Sea, floating on the turquoise waters for a unique swimming experience you won’t find elsewhere.
Board your flight from Amman to Cairo to kickstart your trip in Egypt. Upon arrival, a local representative will direct you to the visa pick-up point and transfer you to your hotel.
Nile River Dinner Cruise – cruise down the Nile River enjoying a delectable local dinner (approx $99 per person).
Marvel at the extraordinary scale and construction of the sunkissed Pyramids of Giza and gaze up at the majestic Sphinx as you explore the last remaining wonder of the ancient world.
This afternoon, take a scenic drive along the banks of the Nile River to your next destination, Luxor.
Today is yours to explore the grand ancient monuments of Luxor at your own pace. You could admire the ancient Egyptian artefacts in the Luxor Museum or roam through the ancient temple complex of Karnak, visiting the temples of Queen Hatshepsut and seeing exotic hypostyle halls and sacred lakes.
Follow the Nile River down to the peaceful city of Aswan where you’ll spend the night in a vibrant Nubian village.
Start the morning with a stroll through Aswan’s bustling Old Souk Market or visit the beautiful Nubian Museum before embarking on a boat trip to the serene Philae Temple Complex, nestled on an island in the middle of the sparkling waters of Lake Nasser.
Board your traditional felucca in the afternoon and cruise down the Nile, taking in the lush greenery set against a backdrop of golden mountains. Watch the sunset on another fun-filled day as you spend the night on the sundeck.
Abu Simbel Day Tour – drive to the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Abu Simbel to admire some of Egypt’s most impressive and fascinating sights built by Ramses II (approx $180 per person).
Bid farewell to the felucca after lunch as you’re transported to Luxor where you can head to town and bask in the vibrant nightlife of popular outdoor cafes.
Luxor Temple Tour – enjoy a guided tour of the marvellous Luxor Temple which is beautifully lit up in the evening (approx $49 per person).
You’ve explored the east bank, cruised down the middle, now venture to the west bank of the Nile to marvel at the elegant design of the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
Witness the grand legacy of the Egyptians as you roam the countless tombs in the Valley of the Kings, learning about the workers who made it happen at Deir Al Medina.
Karnak Temple Tour – embark on a tour of the incredible Karnak Temple Complex, a mix of decayed temples, chapels and pylons (approx $49 per person).
Luxor Hot Air Balloon Ride – see the west bank of the Nile from a whole new perspective with a spectacular hot air balloon flight (approx $180 per person).
Say goodbye to the wonders of Luxor and stop off at the well-preserved temples of Dendera and Abydos. Observe ancient Egyptian burial customs at the Abydos Necropolis before returning to Cairo for your final evening.
Squeeze in some last-minute shopping or sightseeing before being transferred to the airport for your flight to Turkey – the final leg of your exciting getaway!
Upon arrival, you’ll be met by a representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in. Enjoy an evening free to explore the culture-rich streets of Turkey’s most populous city.
Get acquainted with the truly magical sights and culture of Istanbul with an extensive tour of the old city and discover its importance in the development of the Byzantine and Ottoman empires.
Stare in wonder at the cascade of domes and slender minarets of the Blue Mosque, be awestruck by the religious aura of the Hagia Sophia, admire the opulence of Topkapi Palace and wander the old historic quarter Sultanahmet Square.
Step back in time with a fully guided tour of the famed WWI battlefield in Gallipoli embracing the poignant atmosphere as you visit the Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Memorials, ANZAC Cove, Johnston’s Jolly, The Nek and the Gallipoli Museum.
Get a glimpse of the original trenches and tunnels used during the war before ending the day in Canakkale.
Discover the history of these ancient lands, exploring the ruins of the city of Troy, birthplace of the Trojan Horse legend, then climbing to the former kingdom atop the Acropolis of Pergamum where you’ll find the ruins of the Temple of Trajan and remnants of the Pergamum Library.
Start the day with a visit to the Roman ruins of Ephesus, wandering through the marble streets of this well-preserved ancient city before continuing to the quaint fruit-growing village of Sirince where you’ll learn the history of carpet weaving in Turkey.
Experience surreal calcium terraces overrunning with warm mineral-rich waters in the ethereal town of Pamukkale, famously known as “cloud city”, before taking a calming dip in the hot thermal pools of Hierapolis, lodged amongst ancient Roman ruins.
Embark on a historical drive down the ancient Silk Road trade route and explore the ancient roadside inn Sultanhani Caravanserai, before arriving in the religiously inspired city of Konya, birthplace of the original Mevlevi Whirling Dervishes.
Relish in the rich culture and history of this Konyan tradition at the Mevlana Museum before departing for Cappadocia.
Experience a whole new world amongst the whimsical and surreal landscapes of Cappadocia. Embark on a fully guided tour through the city of honeycomb rock formations and underground villages that appear to have been plucked right out of a fairytale.
Marvel at the otherworldly Churches of Goreme and subterranean fortresses scattered across these ancient lands before spending the night amongst truly majestic landscapes.
Take in the vivacious sights of Ankara, Turkey’s modest capital city unmarred by the tug of a notorious history, as you wander the rows of sidewalk cafes to marvel at the majestic facade of Anitkabir, mausoleum of the famed Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.
Gule Gule! Get some last-minute shopping and sightseeing done before bidding Istanbul goodbye as you’re transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide
- Departures from Canberra and Hobart will incur a surcharge of $295 per person
- Flights are with Qatar, Turkish Airlines, Etihad, Emirates, Lufthansa, Egypt Air or Singapore Airlines or similar
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early or delayed departures, plus any applicable fare difference and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement price of $6,999 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Upgrade to a hotel in Aswan from $139 per person
- Upgrade to a 3-night Nile River Cruise from $350 per person
- Upgrade the Cairo-Aswan and Luxor-Cairo overnight trains to international flights and an extra night in a 5-star hotel from $275 per person
- Upgrade your felucca sailboat accommodation to a hotel in Luxor for an extra $129 per person
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Mandatory tipping in Egypt (approximately USD $45)
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages