EGYPT & JORDAN: 14 Day Egypt and Jordan Tour with Nile River Cruise Including Flights for Two
Be swept away by ancient treasures.
$8,998Valued at $11,998
See some of the last remaining wonders of the ancient world as you spy old-world treasures in Giza and Luxor, explore the banks of the Nile on a luxury cruise embark on an adventure to Jordan’s Citadel and explore the lost city of Petra.
- All Internal and International Flights for Two
- 4 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast Plus a 7 Night Luxury Nile River Cruise
- Uncover the Ancient Necropolis of Thebes, Marvel at the Great Pyramids of Giza and Explore the Lost City of Petra, Half-Hidden Beneath Waves of Sand
- Return International and Internal Flights for Two
- 4 Nights of Stunning 4 Star Hotel Accommodation for Two Including Daily Breakfast
- 7 Night 5 Star Luxury Nile River Cruise Aboard the MS Princess Sarah II
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- On-Ground Transport via Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Guides and Local Egyptologist
- All Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- Cairo – Barcelo Pyramids Hotel or similar
- Petra – Petra Moon Hotel or similar
- Amman – Amman International Hotel or similar
The MS Princess Sarah II is your 5 Star gateway to magnificent vistas along the iconic Nile, with heaps of opportunities to taste, learn, rejuvenate and play.
From your private air-conditioned cabin with river view windows to the dazzling on-deck swimming pool and bar lounge perfect for sunset drinks, a cruise on the MS Princess Sarah is an unforgettable experience.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 4, 11, 18, 25 October
- 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 November
- 7*, 14*, 21*, 28* February
- 6*, 13*, 20*, 27* March
- 1*, 8*, 15*, 22*, 29* May
- *A High Season surcharge of $200 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- With its fair share of world-famous ruins and monuments, be swept away by Jordan and Egypt’s most iconic spots, soaking up the sights, culture and tastes over 14 days on this spellbinding tour.
- Uncover the secrets of the Pyramids of Giza and awe-inspiring Sphinx with a real Egyptologist.
- Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime cruise as you set sail down the mighty Nile aboard the 5 Star MS Princess Sarah, boasting a top deck pool and sundeck, huge dining room, live entertainment and gold-standard service.
- Witness the legacy of the Egyptians in the Valley of the Kings at Luxor, with visits to the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the enormous Colossi of Memnon.
- Weave through the winding Siq canyon to uncover the mystical ruins of Petra, enveloped by mindblowing pink sandstone carvings that were hidden from the world for centuries.
Prepare to be mesmerised by desert landscapes and otherworldly cities as you embark on your Middle Eastern adventure to Cario!
Welcome to the lands of the Pharaoh! Upon arrival in Cairo, you will be met by a local representative and transferred you to your hotel.
Start your Egyptian adventure with a tour of the iconic pyramids and Sphinx at Giza Plateau, before heading to the Egyptian Museum to admire ancient artefacts and tombs, home to the golden treasures of Tut Ankh Amun.
Continue to the archeological paradise of Luxor to board your luxury Nile river cruise today, weaving through the breathtaking ancient temple complex of Karnak and Luxor, visiting the temples of Queen Hatshepsut, seeing exotic hypostyle halls and sacred lakes.
See the treasures hidden in the Necropolis of Thebes today as you stroll through the Valley of Kings to see the tombs of ancient royalty. Stop by El Deir El Bahari – the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut – and gaze upon the Colossi of Memnon. In the afternoon, you’ll sail through the locks of Esna to Edfu.
- See the Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun (USD $25 per person).
Pay your respects to the Lord of the Sky at the Temple of Horus in Edfu this morning, before sailing to Kom Ombo to see the famous dual temples of Haroeris and Sobek. These falcon and crocodile-headed goddesses share the temple and guard over the famous mummified crocodiles of Kom Ombo.
Begin today by visiting Nasser Lake, stopping at the breathtaking High Dam of Aswan and the Temple of Philae, an island haven dedicated to the God Isis. Later, glide past flourishing botanical gardens and the Agha Khan Mausoleum in a traditional felucca.
Explore as you please today, perhaps relaxing in a traditional ahwa sipping on Turkish coffee or exploring the Hanafi Bazaar, with its mock Pharaonic facade, handmade amulets and silk kaftans.
Wake up to glorious Nile views this morning, before setting sail back to Luxor via Kom Ombo and Edfu.
Admire the breathtaking desert expanse and lush grasslands either side of the Nile today as you glide through the Esna Lock to arrive in Luxor this evening.
Bid farewell to your luxury cruise this morning as you transfer to Cairo for your flight to Jordan.
On arrival, journey on the King’s Highway, crossing deep ‘wadis’, spying olive groves, and driving through remote rural villages. En route to Petra, see the mosaic-decorated Greek Orthodox Church of St. George in Madaba, admire views of Israel from Mt. Nebo and visit the 12th-century crusader stronghold of Kerak Castle. Arriving in Petra in the evening, the remainder of the day is free for you to relax and explore.
Explore Petra’s ancient city that lies half-hIdden in the sand today, making your way through the Siq, a canyon that snakes its way towards the hidden city, and the elaborate Khazneh (Treasury). From here, you’ll get a glimpse of the Roman Amphitheatre ruins and colonnaded streets.
Head East this morning to the iconic desert castles of Jordan to arrive in Amman. On arrival, you’ll explore the city with a guided tour before transferring to the airport for your flight home.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Hobart and Canberra are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class with Royal Jordanian, Etihad or Emirates Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 20
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1100 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Optional tipping and gratuities – recommended at $10 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages