EGYPT: 8 Day Nile Cruise for Two
Navigate Egypt’s holy temples and ancient cities.
Wind through awe-inspiring temples and immerse yourself in Egypt’s treasure trove of history and culture as you explore the wonders of the Nile on this 7 day cruise journey.
- 7 Nights Onboard a 5 Star Luxury Nile River Cruise
- All Onboard Meals Included Plus Sightseeing Tours
- Uncover the Legacy of the Egyptians as You Weave Through Ancient Temples at Luxor, Aswan, Edfu and More!
- 7 Night 5 Star Luxury Nile River Cruise Onboard the MS Princess Sarah
- All Onboard Meals
- All Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Return Airport Transfers
- English-Speaking Egyptologist Tour Guides
- River Nile Cruise – MS Princess Sarah or similar
Cruise the Nile onboard the elegant Princess Sarah, gazing out at the wonders of Egypt while making the most of the onboard lounge bar, restaurant, swimming pool and sauna. Keep the party going when the sun goes down with live entertainment including belly dancing, gallabaya parties and folk shows.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 4, 11, 18, 25 May
- 1 June
- 5, 12, 19, 26 October
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 November
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Where marvellous ancient temples and gorgeous sunkissed vistas collide, familiarise yourself with Egypt’s wonders on this thrilling 5 star Nile River cruise.
- Cruise along the pristine waters of the Nile River onboard a luxury cruise liner, absorbing the stunning sights of temples along the coast and waving at the locals swimming and fishing in the river banks.
- Delve into the ancient history of Luxor as you explore Luxor Temple and the magnificent Karnak Temple of Amun.
- Witness the richest treasures in the world, with the opportunity to visit the Tomb of Tutankhamun (optional) and other royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
- Experience the Nile from a different angle as you set sail on a traditional Egyptian felucca around Elephantine Island and the Botanical Gardens on Kitchener Island.
Welcome to Egypt! Upon arrival in Luxor, you will be met by a tour representative and transferred to your Nile River cruise where you will board the MS Princess Sarah.
Get ready for a big day of exploration! You will visit the great Luxor Temple and the magnificent Karnak Temple of Amun with its famous Hypostyle Hall and 134 huge columns. Also on the agenda are the Statue of Ramses II, the Obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut and the Sacred Lake.
Get your cameras ready today as your sightseeing in Luxor includes the West Bank (Thebes), where some of the richest treasures in the world exist, including the Tomb of Tutankhamun (optional) and other royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
You will also have the opportunity to visit the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon.
Afterwards, head back to your cruise liner for a sumptuous lunch. In the afternoon, enjoy a leisurely sail through the locks of Esna to Edfu before enjoying dinner onboard.
This morning, explore the ancient Temple of Edfu before sailing to Kom Ombo to visit the Temple of Kom Ombo that dominates a bend on the edge of the Nile and where famous mummified crocodiles have been laid to rest.
This evening, set sail to Aswan.
After breakfast, you will visit the High Dam and serene Philae Temple Complex.
In the afternoon, you will board a traditional Egyptian felucca and set sail around Elephantine Island and the Botanical Gardens on Kitchener Island before visiting the Agha Khan Mausoleum.
Enjoy a full free day to relax onboard your luxury cruise ship, or use your time to explore Aswan at your leisure.
After breakfast, set sail along glistening waters for Kom Ombo, then on to Edfu where you will dock for the night.
Setting sail to Esna today, marvel at the passing sites as you head on to Luxor this evening, where you will enjoy a final dinner admiring the Nile River from onboard.
Enjoy your last breakfast overlooking the Nile this morning, then wave goodbye as you are transferred back to the airport.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Transfers not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Optional tipping
- Optional tours
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages