EGYPT: 8 Day Nile Cruise Package for Two
Cruise the Nile River in 5 star luxury.
Uncover the secrets of the Nile and Egypt’s illustrious history, cruising from Luxor and Edfu to Kom Ombo and Aswan in 5 star luxury on this 8 day journey through the sands of time.
- Cruise the Nile with 7 Nights of 5 Star Accommodation with Full Board
- Explore the Legacy of the Egyptians at Luxor’s Valley of the Queens, Edfu’s Temple of Horus and Kom Ombo’s Temple of Kom Ombo
- Navigate the Historic Sights of Aswan from the Breathtaking Philae Temple Complex to the Remarkable Unfinished Obelisk
- 7 Night 5 Star Nile River Cruise with Full Board
- All Entrance Fees and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation via Deluxe Coach as per the Itinerary
- English-Speaking Egyptologist Tour Guide
- Return Airport Transfers
- Nile Cruise – MS Nile Goddess, MS Tuya or similar
- Saturday departures – Blue Shadow 1, Blue Shadow 2 or similar
- Available for travel between 20 January – 20 December 2020
- Blackout dates:
- 6 – 20 April 2020
- A High Season surcharge applies for certain departure dates. See the Fine Print for details on which voucher to purchase
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Familiarise yourself with Egypt’s wonders as you cruise the Nile in 5 star luxury, gazing at the remarkable structures of Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Aswan on this 8 day adventure.
- Explore the grand ancient monuments of Luxor that stretch across both banks of the Nile River, from the majestic Karnak Temple to the legacy of the Egyptians in the Valley of the Queens.
- Marvel at one of Egypt’s best-preserved monuments, the Temple of Horus in Edfu, renowned for its staggering facade with clear depictions of pharaohs.
- Dominating an entire bend on the Nile in Kom Ombo, the Temple of Kom Ombo and the famous mummified crocodiles are waiting to be discovered.
- Be awestruck by the marvellous sight of Aswan, from the Philae Temple Complex and Unfinished Obelisk to the Aswan Botanical Garden and Mausoleum of Aga Khan.
Greetings Luxor! Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your luxurious 5 star Nile River Cruise.
Please Note: Nile Cruise programs are very often subject to change due to local conditions such as closing and opening the Esna lock, long queues of boats at docks, water levels etc.
Unearth dusty tombs and centuries-old secrets at the Theban Necropolis today, kicking things off with a visit to the Valley of the Queens where you will discover the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir-el-Bahari before continuing to the massive stone statues of the Colossi of Memnon.
This evening, you will set sail to Edfu.
Arrive in the city of Edfu and pass through the imposing facade of the Temple of Horus, one of the best-preserved monuments in Egypt with depictions of pharaohs visible to this day.
Continue on to Kom Ombo where the striking Temple of Kom Ombo dominates a bend on the edge of the Nile and the famous mummified crocodiles have been laid to rest.
Embrace the warm evening with a galabeya party onboard the cruise.
Board a motor boat and glide over the sparkling waters of Lake Nasser to the serene Philae Temple Complex on Agilkia Island, then stop by the Unfinished Obelisk on your way back to Aswan.
Trading the motor boat for a felucca sailboat, cruise past the lush Aswan Botanical Garden and majestic Mausoleum of Aga Khan.
The morning is yours to embrace the riverside beauty of Aswan, perhaps uncovering ancient artifacts at the Nubian Museum, wandering the dusty streets of Elephantine Island or browsing the selection of traditional crafts at the Old Souk Market.
Set sail to Kom Ombo this evening where you will spend the night.
- Abu Simbel Visit – travel by air to marvel at the rock temples of Abu Simbel (approx. $75 per person).
Cruise along the Nile, passing Kom Ombo and Edfu on your way back to Luxor.
Discover the ancient wonderland that is the Temple of Karnak, a ‘holy city’ of elegant lotus columns, hypostyle halls, statues, shrines and obelisks.
Aftwards, roam the marvellous Luxor Temple Complex, a collection of halls and chambers with a peristyle court, once linked to Karnak via the Avenue of Sphinxes.
- Sound and Light Show – (approx. $45 per person).
Your Nile Cruise comes to an end after breakfast as you disembark in Luxor and are transferred to the airport for your flight back to Australia.
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
High Season Pricing:
- A High Season Surcharge of $90 applies for departures between 1 September – 30 November 2020
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 50
- Internal flight for the route; Cairo – Luxor – Cairo, can be added on from $350 per person
- International/Domestic flights
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements (USD $25 per person)
- Drinks onboard the ship
- Optional tipping
- Items of personal nature
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages