EGYPT: 10 Day Taste of Egypt Tour Including Flights for Two (Sydney)
Discover iconic pyramids and ancient empires.
$5,998Valued at $7,118
Unravel the secrets of the pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings, snap away at the postcard-worthy Pyramids of Giza and cruise along the Nile in 5 Star Luxury on this incredible 10 day tour.
- Return International Flights for Two with Emirates, Qantas or Etihad, Subject to Availability
- 5 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation For Two With Daily Breakfast and Many More Delicious Meals
- 3 Night Luxury Cruise Along the Nile River Including All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- Bask in the Aromas of the Cairo’s Famous Markets, Marvel at Awe-Inspiring Ancient Temples and Pyramids and Unwind Along the Pristine Shores of the Red Sea!
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 4 Nights of 4 Star Accommodation
- 3 Nights Aboard a Luxury Cruise Liner
- Daily Breakfast, 5 Lunches & 5 Delicious Dinners
- All Transportation via Air Conditioned Coach, as per the Itinerary
- All Internal Flights
- Sightseeing Tours as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guides and a Local Egyptologist Guide
- Cairo – Oasis Hotel Pyramids or similar
- Aswan – Basma Hotel or similar
- Nile River Cruise – MS Radamis or similar
- Hurghada – Grand Seas Resort Hostmark or similar
Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 20 March
- 24 April
- 1 May
- 19 June
- 10 July
- 10 August
- 11, 21 September
- 5, 19, 30 October
- 9, 20, 30 November
- 11 December
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Be swept away by fabled pyramids in Giza, the glistening banks of the Nile River and the serene coastal shores of the Red Sea on this once in a lifetime tour around Egypt!
- Uncover the secrets of the Pyramids of Giza and awe-inspiring Sphinx with a real Egyptologist.
- Glide along the serene banks of the Nile River, watching the pristine waters of the Nile go by with a drink in hand!
- Witness the legacy of the great pharaohs at the Valley of the Kings at Luxor, with visits to the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the great Colossi of Memnon.
- Unwind along the coastal haven of Hurghada in the Red Sea, perhaps exploring these sublime waters with a snorkelling or diving lesson.
Ahlan Cairo! Upon arrival, a tour representative will meet and greet you at the airport where you’ll be transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Please note: some passengers may depart the day before, depending on flight schedules.
Start your Egyptian adventure with a tour around the iconic pyramids and Sphinx at Giza Plateau, before heading to the Egyptian Museum to admire ancient artefacts and tombs. Make a pit stop at the open-air Khan El Khalili market, heading to the bazaar to bask in the aromatic coffee shops and local stalls. After your tour, board your flight to Aswan where you’ll check in for the night.
Board your luxury cruise along the Nile River this morning, making a pit stop at the breathtaking High Dam of Aswan and the Temple of Philae, an island haven dedicated to the God Isis. Spend the rest of the afternoon relaxing and unwinding aboard the cruise liner.
- Abu Simbel tour – marvel at the ancient rock-carved temples of Abu Simbel (USD $110 per person).
Sail down the fertile banks of the Nile River, stopping off at the ancient architectural havens of the Kom-Ombo and Edfu temples. Spend the rest of your afternoon relaxing aboard the ship, watching the waters of the Nile float by.
After breakfast, stop in Luxor to tour the stunning East Bank, weaving through the breathtaking ancient temple complex of Karnak and Luxor. Enjoy your last afternoon onboard, soaking up the Egyptian sun or relaxing with a great book.
After breakfast, disembark the cruise and tour around the archeological paradise of the West Bank of Luxor, starting your tour with a visit to the Valley of the Kings, the discovery sight of the tomb of Tutankhamun made famous by the 2000 film, The Mummy. Continue onwards to the Temple of Hatshepsut, topping your tour off with the massive stone statues of the Colossi of Memnon, the last remains of the temple of Amenophis III. Later, board your coach to Hurghada and spend the night at your resort just a stone’s throw away from the Red Sea.
Unwind along the coastal haven of the Red Sea today. The day is yours to spend at your leisure, perhaps snorkelling and scuba diving, or just lazing away on a recliner with a cocktail in hand!
Transfer this morning from Hurghada to Cairo, where you can spend the rest of your last day with some last minute sights, shopping and tastes.
Say goodbye to your travel buddies this morning as you board your international flight back to Australia.
Arrive home safe in Australia.
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- A single supplement surcharge of $500 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Group size: minimum 2, maximum 39
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights are all economy class with Qantas, Etihad or Emirates Airlines
- Stopovers available upon request
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Subject to availability
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Mandatory tipping of USD $120 per person
- Anything not listed in inclusions and the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages