EGYPT: 10 Day Cairo & Nile Cruise Plus Hurghada Red Sea Package for One
Cruise the Nile in style!
$2,399Valued at $3,099
Be swept up in the sands of time as you embark on an adventure fit for a Pharaoh, traversing from the Pyramids of Giza to the haunting Valley of the Kings and sunkissed Hurghada on this 10 day expedition.
- 5 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation, Plus 1 Night Onboard an Overnight Sleeper Train
- 3 Night 5 Star Luxury Cruise on the River Nile Onboard the MS Solaris
- Marvel at Awe-Inspiring Ancient Temples and Pyramids and Discover a Wealth of Ancient Treasures and Artefacts
- 5 Nights of Stunning 5 Star Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 1 Night Onboard an Overnight Sleeper Train for Two
- 3 Nights Onboard the 5 Star MS Solaris Cruise for Two
- All Meals as per the Itinerary
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- On-Ground Transport via Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Airport Transfers
- Cairo – Hilton Pyramids Golf Hotel or similar
- Nile Cruise – MS Solaris or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 27 November
- 4, 11 December
- 8, 15 January
- 12, 19, 26 February
- 4, 11, 18, 25 March
- 1, 22, 29 April
- 6, 13, 20, 27 May
- 3, 10, 17, 24 June
- Blackout dates:
- 20 December 2019 – 5 January 2020
- 20 January – 5 February 2020
- 4 April – 20 April 2020
- Other dates might be available, please enquire
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Be enamoured by a millennia of grandeur and some of the last remaining wonders of the ancient world as you venture to sunkissed Egypt and unearth historic monuments over 10 incredible days.
- Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime cruise as you set sail down the mighty Nile onboard the 5 Star MS Solaris, boasting a large pool and sundeck, panoramic Lounge Bar and Disco as well as gold-standard service.
- Unearth a wealth of ancient treasures and artefacts at the Egyptian Museum, home to Tutankhamun exhibit.
- Witness the legacy of the Egyptians in the Valley of the Kings at Luxor, with visits to the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the enormous Colossi of Memnon.
- Explore Hurghada, a tourist oasis off the coast of the glorious Red Sea brimming with recreational activities, including snorkelling, scuba diving and camel rides (at own expense).
Welcome to the lands of the Pharaoh! Upon arrival in Cairo, you will be met by a local representative who will direct you to the visa pick-up point and transfer you to your hotel. Depending on what time you arrive, you could enjoy dinner on the iconic river Nile with an optional cruise.
- Nile Cruise Dinner – (approx USD $60 per person).
Start your Egyptian adventure at the Egyptian Museum, walking around the treasure trove of artifacts, mummies, jewellery and Tutankhamun’s enormous tomb!
Later, enjoy lunch overlooking the Pyramids, before getting up close and personal with the sunkissed Pyramids of Giza.
This evening transfer to the station for your overnight sleeper train to Aswan.
Arriving in Aswan this morning, you’ll embark on a tour. Stopping at the breathtaking High Dam, the largest known ancient Obelisk and the Temple of Philae, an island haven dedicated to the God Isis.
Afterwards, board your 5 Star Nile Cruise and spend the rest of the day unwinding on your luxury cruise liner.
Disembarking your cruise in Kom Ombo, today you’ll visit the famous dual temples of Haroeris and Sobek. These falcon and crocodile-headed goddesses share the temple and guard over the famous mummified crocodiles of Kom Ombo.
Continue onto Edfu where you’ll spend the night onboard the M/S Solaris Cruise.
- Abu Simbel – prepare for golden sunrises cascading over the temples built by Ramses II as you visit the amazing UNESCO World Heritage listed Abu Simbel (approx USD $80 per person).
After breakfast, pay your respects to the Lord of the Sky at the Temple of Horus in Edfu before admiring the breathtaking desert expanse and lush grasslands on either side of the Nile as you glide through the Esna Lock to arrive in Luxor.
A tourist mecca built on the Ancient capital of Thebes, Luxor is host to a wealth of ancient treasures. Visit the beautifully lit Luxor Temple and the golden temples of Karnak, once the most important place of worship in Egypt during the New Kingdom.
*Please Note: If the cruise arrives in the evening, Luxor and Karnak sightseeing will be postponed to the next day
Disembark the MS Solaris this morning as you get ready to unearth dusty tombs and centuries-old secrets in the ancient Valley of the Kings. On your expedition, you’ll have the opportunity to enter some of the incredible tombs of New Kingdom Pharaohs, including Tutankhamun.
Discover the temples of Queen Hatshepsut – the only Pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt – and the enormous Colossi of Memnon – the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. This afternoon, you’ll traverse expanses of barren mountain ranges and wild desert, scattered with lonely ruins as you leave the Nile Valley and drive to Hurghada along the Red Sea coast.
The following days are yours to explore Hurghada at your leisure. Perhaps unwind along the coastal haven of the Red Sea – a tourist oasis brimming with recreational adventures galore, from snorkelling, scuba diving and windsurfing, to camel rides, glass-bottomed submarines and more!
You could experience the breathtaking sunset on a desert safari, stopping at a Bedouin Village and perhaps enjoying charcoal brewed tea, fresh flatbread, shisha while learning about traditional Bedouin life or take a yacht and set out on a search for dolphins before stopping by a magnificent area of coral reefs.
Why not visit the Hurghada Aquarium or a dolphin show for a glimpse of spectacular marine wildlife or participate in a diving trip in the Red Sea?
- Paradise Island Trip – (approx USD $45 per person).
- Safari Half Day Tour – (approx USD $35 per person).
- Dolphin House – (approx USD $30 per person).
- Hurghada Aquarium – (approx USD $45 per person).
- Diving Trip – (approx USD $40 per person).
Travel back to Cairo today where you’ll enjoy the day to explore as you please. You could attend an incredible Pyramid Sound and Light Show, relish in a delicious dinner while cruising along the Nile River, get a taste of Egypt’s nightlife at Bar by Night or be wowed by panoramic view of Cairo from atop Cairo Tower before embarking on a Felucca Tour.
- Sound and Light Show – (approx USD $50 per person).
- Nile Cruise Dinner – approx (USD $60 per person).
- Bar by Night – (approx USD $25 per person).
- Cairo Tower and Felucca Tour – (approx USD $70 per person).
Your spellbinding Egyptian expedition comes to an end after breakfast, so bid your fellow passengers goodbye as you transfer to the airport for your flight home.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 47
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of USD $535 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- International flights
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages