CUBA: 9 Day Captivating Cuba Tour Including Flights For Two
Bask in the glow of the Caribbean sun.
$5,998Valued at $7,998
Famous for some of the world’s best rum and most sought-after cigars, Cuba is a true jewel of the Caribbean bursting at the seams with vibrant culture and enduring history – experience it all over the next 9 days.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of Excellent Casa Particulares Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- Learn to Salsa in Trinidad, See How Cuban Cigars are Made in Vinales and Cap Off Your Tour with a Tropical Mojito Making Class in Havana
- Travelling Alone? This Incredible Deal Has No Single Supplement Charge for Solo Travellers!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Nights Accommodation in Casa Particulares
- Daily Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 1 Delicious Dinner
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Local Tour Guide
- Return Airport Transfers
Spanish for ‘private home’, a ‘Casa Particular’ is homestay accommodation owned and run by Cuban locals. Staying in a private home boosts the local economy and is a brilliant way to immerse yourself in the life of the local people.
Your host or hostess will be able to advise you on all things Cuban – the best restaurants, the best music and Salsa venues and any seasonal attractions known only to the locals!
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 6, 13, 20, 27 October
- 3, 10, 17, 24 November
- 2, 9, 16, 23 February
- 1, 8, 15, 22 March
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Only opened to western influence a few years ago, this gem in the Carribean is like a mysterious Cuban time capsule simply waiting to be discovered! Uncover the captivating beauty of over 9 incredible days.
- Explore Playa Giron, the ‘Bay of Pigs’, a beautiful bay home to stunning caves, coral formations and sea life, before journeying to the Paris of Cuba, Cienfuegos.
- Learn the fascinating history of modern Cuba in Santa Clara. This amazing town is the epicentre of the struggle of Che Guevara – viva la revolucion!
- Admire neo-baroque 19th century architecture, dotted with Italian-inspired colonial-style mansions built by sugar fortunes on a walking tour of Trinidad before learning how to salsa the night away.
- Witness one of Cuba’s most famous exports being made in Vinales with a Tobacco Farm and drying house visit – this is your chance to get an authentic Cuban cigar right from the source!
- Admire Havana’s French and Spanish colonial architecture, pastel buildings and towering cathedrals on a classic American car tour and cap off your trip with a mojito making class!
Welcome to beautiful Havana! A brightly painted jigsaw of Spanish colonial forts, 20th century landmarks and baroque cathedrals.
Today is yours to spend relaxing or exploring at your own pace. You could enjoy some world famous cigars and delicious cocktails, venture into *Havana Vieja (Old Havana), a cobble stoned area filled with ancient squares and churches and cap off the day with an optional dinner.
- Optional welcome dinner (AUD $30 per person).
Buenos dias! Visit Playa Giron this morning, a beautiful bay with stunning caves, coral formations and an abundance of sea life. Continue to Cienfuegos.
Rich with French influence and UNESCO Heritage-listed sites, Cienfugos is often regarded as the Paris of Cuba. Enjoy some free time here to visit Castillo de Jagua, an ancient fort that once defended the area from pirates or take a stroll along colourful Malecon, the island’s longest promenade.
Enroute to Trinidad today you’ll stop in Santa Clara, where you’ll visit the memorial to Che Guevera, the beloved Argentian doctor-turned-guerilla who liberated Santa Clara from the Batista regime in 1958.
Arriving in Trinidad, you’ll be met by neo-baroque 19th century architecture, dotted with Italianate colonial-style mansions built by sugar fortunes on a walking tour. Then this evening, slip into some dancing shoes with an authentic salsa dance lesson.
Today is yours to explore as you please, with plenty of time to visit Museo Romantico and Museo de Arquitectura Colonial or the ornate Plaza Mayor – one of the most photographed icons in Trinidad’s town centre.
If you need inspiration, your tour guide will be more than happy to provide some optional activities (additional cost).
Cuba is famous for its cigars and Vinales is where most of the country’s tobacco is cultivated. On arrival, you’ll visit Los Jasmines look-out to take in the region’s stunning vistas peppered with ‘mogotes’ – small hills with sheer rock faces, covered in lush vegetation.
Witness Cuba’s most famous exports being made today with an insightful visit to a Tobacco Farm and drying house this morning, before being treated to lunch at an organic farm.
This is your chance to get an authentic Cuban cigar right from the source!
Welcome back to Havana! Today you’ll get to see some of Havana’s most famous areas in a classic American car, winding through Malecon, Vedado, Miramar and Revolution Square before learning how to prepare an authentic mojito with a cocktail lesson.
This evening toast to your Cuban holiday with your travel buddies over a festive farewell dinner.
Bid adios to your travel buddies this morning as you transfer to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Flights from Canberra, Hobart or Adelaide are available for an additional $300 per person
- Flights from Perth are available for an additional $600 per person
- Flights are economy class with Air Canada, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 14
- Travelling solo? There is no single supplement charge for those wishing to travel alone, however they will be paired with someone of the same gender in a twin share room
- Want to extend your stay? An additional night of accommodation in Havana pre or post tour is available for $89 per person, subject to additional airfare amendment surcharges and taxes
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry Requirements
- Tipping/Gratuities – recommended at $10 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages