CUBA: 20 Day Cuba Tour and Caribbean Cruise Including Flights for Two (Inside Cabin)
Bask in the glow of the Carribean sun.
$10,998Valued at $12,998
Discover the mosaic of island havens in the Caribbean, relishing the feel of sugar-fine sand between your toes on one of the picture-perfect beaches, before a Cuba discovery from Havana to Trinidad and Vinales.
- Return International and All Internal Flights for Two
- Cruise the Caribbean Over 7 Spellbinding Nights and Get Your Cuba Culture Fix with 9 Nights in Traditional Casa Particulares Homestays
- Melt Away Along the Pristine Shores of Ocean Cay, Learn About the Art of Cuban Cigar Rolling and Be Chauffeured Through Havana in a 50s Americana Car
- All International and Internal Flights for Two
- 1 Night of Hotel Accommodation for Two in Miami
- 7 Night Carribean Cruise Aboard the MSC Seaside in Your Choice of Inside, Outside and Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- 9 Nights of Casa Particulares Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 1 Lunch
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guides
- Airport Transfers in Cuba
- Miami – Holiday Inn Miami or similar
A paradise of glittering silver and innovation, the luxury MSC Seaside is your gateway to the Carribean and luxury at sea. While the day away at the lush, jungle pool and bar retreat or the adults-only solarium, make a splash at the multi-storey Forest Aquaventure Park and savour the flavours of the world at the 10 exquisite onboard restaurants.
Spanish for ‘private home’, a ‘Casa Particular’ is homestay accommodation owned and run by Cuban locals. Staying in a private home boosts the local economy and is a brilliant way to immerse yourself in the life of the local people.
Your host or hostess will be able to advise you on all things Cuban – the best restaurants, the best music and Salsa venues and any seasonal attractions known only by locals!
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 12, 19, 26 October
- 2, 9 November
- 8, 15, 22, 29 February
- 7, 14 March
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 May
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Azure seas, sugar-sand beaches and green forest so vivid it hurts your eyes, plunge into the sapphire waters of the Caribbean, before basking in the tropical oasis of Cuba. Only opened to western influence a few years ago, this gem in the Caribbean is like a mysterious Cuban time capsule simply waiting to be unearthed!
- Uncover untouched palm-fringed beaches and crystal-clear ocean brimming with extraordinary sea life along the Caribbean as you island hop on your luxury MSC Seaside cruise, from breathtaking Ocho Rios to Cozumel and Ocean Cay.
- Discover the scuba-diving haven of Playa Giron, home to stunning caves, coral formations and sea life, and explore Cienfuegos, also known as the Paris of Cuba.
- Be dazzled by colonial and natural wonders in Trinidad and pay homage to Cuba’s father of revolution at the Che Guevara memorial in Santa Clara.
- Get amongst lush forestry of the Pinar del Rio Valley and be chauffeured through Old Havana, Miramar and the infamous Colon Cemetery in a classic 50s style Americana Car.
- Learn how authentic Caribbean rum is distilled and the craft of rolling authentic *Cuban cigars, capped off with a puff and sip.
Your adventure kicks off today as you board your international flight to Miami!
Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for the evening and then it’s over to you! When the sun goes down and the South Florida sunset fills the sky, that’s when the best part of the day begins, so why not kick-on with some salsa dancing or a night cap in this beach and Art Deco haven.
Depending on flight scheduling and departure cities, some flights may depart or arrive earlier/later
The day is yours until your luxury MSC Seaside cruise embarkation tonight at 7pm. You could spend the day exploring the buzzing streets of Miami Beach, admiring the lavishly restored Art Deco and mid-century hotels or catching some Spanish tunes on Calle Ocho. Catch a taxi to the cruise port for check-in by 5pm.
Revel in the sapphire views today, soaking in the Caribbean high seas at your leisure in one of the top deck pools, sunbathing in a sun lounger, perhaps with a tropical cocktail from the lush Jungle Bar for good measure.
Craggy coastlines, brilliant cerulean waters and some of Jamaica’s best waterfalls are at your doorstep today as you pull into Ocho Rios. You could float past coconut palms, bamboo groves and mesmerising tropical flora along the White River, get high up in the mountains or plunge into the sapphire depths of the Blue Hole.
A cosmopolitan paradise of picturesque bays, underwater shipwrecks and untrammelled beaches fringed by lush forest and mysterious caves, don’t hesitate to jump off board today as you dock in George Town and Grand Cayman.
You could snorkel in USS Kittiwake, the Cayman Islands’ top requested dive site, peeking through the windows and rooms of the sunken US Navy submarine rescue ship or enjoy the pristine white sands along Seven Mile Beach with a cocktail.
A diver’s paradise, Cozumel is home to untouched palm-fringed beaches and the crystal-clear Masoamerican Barrier Reef brimming with extraordinary sea life. Take advantage of this marine sanctuary, you might even see an octopus, parrotfish, eagle ray or nurse shark!
Make a splash at the multi-storey Forest Aquaventure Park today, sliding down the 367-foot water slide or get your culture fix with a spectacular Broadway-style show, capped off with a game of bowling or two.
Fringed by otherworldly coral and brilliant ocean trenches, find your chill along the pristine Bahama shores today at the exclusive Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Watch the sky transform into a blend of purples and reds at sunset beach and admire the near-endless vistas from the top of the Lighthouse.
Say goodbye to the MSC Seaside after breakfast as you make your own way to the airport for your flight to Cuba.
Buenas, Havana! On arrival, you’ll be transferred to your casa particulares for check-in. The rest of the day is yours to leisurely stroll through Havana’s Old Town with pauses for a cafe con leche.
Explore Havana’s world-class beaches at your leisure today, perhaps reclining along the near-endless shores of Playas de Este at Santa Maria Beach with a signature strawberry and basil mojito.
Discover the scuba-diving haven of Playa Giron today. Less-travelled by tourists, the ‘Bay of Pigs’ is a coastal escape that was once the site of the failed invasion of Cuba. Continue to Cienfuegos, a gorgeous city home to Castillo de Jagua, an elegant French-influenced ancient fort used to defend against pirate attacks.
Visit the memorial to Cuba’s father of revolution, Che Guevara in Santa Clara today, continuing to Trinidad where you’ll spend the next two days admiring the colonial and natural wonders. Painted in sensational colours and once the heart of Cuba’s sugar district, this city is a treat for the eyes.
Take the opportunity to make a splash in the luminous waters of Playa Ancon, visit the lively Plaza Mayor and savour a traditional Cuban pink gin with plenty of bitters. Come night, the jazz and rumba scene buzzes with life.
Travel west through the lush green forestry and mogotes – limestone hills with sheer rock faces – of the breathtaking Pinar del Rio Valley to arrive in Vinales today. Dominated by tobacco farms, you could get your hands on an iconic Cuban cigar and learn to salsa over the next two days.
Be chauffeured through the grand avenues of Havana today in a classic 1950s Americana car, driving through New Havana, Old Havana and affluent Miramar to arrive in the infamous Colon cemetery, home to over 500 mausoleums, chapels and family values from the renaissance to neoclassical and Art Deco-style.
Stroll past beautifully preserved squares, 16th-century fortresses and grandiose palaces in lively Habana Vieja (Old Havana) this morning, visiting the La Catedral San Cristobal de la Habana, Palacio de Los Marqueses de Aguas Claras and the Plaza de Armas.
You’ll also have the opportunity to visit Saint Francis of Assisi Square, Arms Square, the Old Square and the Cathedral Square. Explore the soulful thoroughfare of Malecon before visiting Revolution Square, Central Park* and Capital Building before lunch on your own.
Then the evening is yours. If you get the chance, Cllejon de Hammel is a cultural haven that must not be missed, housing a permanent street gallery of murals, graffiti and art performers!
Learn the fascinating art of distilling Carribean rum and rolling authentic Cuban cigars today as you visit the Havana Rum Museum, housed in a converted palace, followed by the Hotel Conde de Villanueva, a restored 18th-century mansion.
Serving as one of Havana’s most popular cigar shops, you’ll be able to meet a torcedor or ‘cigar roller’ here, capped off with a cigar and coffee tasting. Later, visit Hemingway’s favourite bar, el Floridita, and the Partagas Cigar Factory.
Hasta luego, Cuba! Transfer to the airport for your flight to Australia today.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- Flights from Hobart, Adelaide or Canberra are available for an additional $300 per person
- Flights from Perth are available for an additional $900 per person
- Flights are economy class with Qantas, Virgin Australia, Delta or America Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 10
- A single supplement applies to those wishing to travel alone:
- Inside Cabin: $1500
- Outside Cabin: $2000
- Balcony Cabin: $2500
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tips/Gratuities – recommended at $10 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages