CROATIA & GREEK ISLANDS: 19 Day Summer Cruise Package Including Flights for Two (Oceanview Cabin)
Explore Croatia’s bustling cities and Greece’s breathtaking islands.
Where astounding medieval fortifications and Roman ruins meet lavish parklands and breathtaking ocean vistas, discover the wonders of Croatia on this thrilling tour, capped off with a cruise through the Greek islands.
- Return International Flights for Two
- Cruise the Greek Islands with 7 Nights Onboard the MSC Magnifica
- Uncover Wondrous Landscapes and Ancient Forts in Zagreb, Plitvice, Dubrovnik and More!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 9 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 7 Night Mediterranean Cruise Onboard the MSC Magnifica
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- Free Drinks Package on Cruise
- All Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- A Tour Leader for the Duration of the Tour
- Local English-Speaking Guides in Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Split and Zadar
- Airport Transfer on Arrival to Zagreb
- Zagreb – Panorama or similar
- Plitvice – Park or similar
- Dubrovnik – Hotel Ivka or similar
- Split – Hotel President or similar
- Zadar – Pinija Hotel or similar
- Mediterranean Cruise – MSC Magnifica or similar
Set sail along the Mediterranean onboard the luxury MSC Magnifica. With five gourmet restaurants and 12 bars, the culinary options are endless. Melt away on the sundeck or spend a night at the 4D cinema. You can even try your luck at the onboard casino or enjoy a tipple at the cigar bar!
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page. Enjoy your Mediterranean adventure in your choice of three luxury cabin options:
These cosy sanctuaries are the perfect place to relax and refresh when you’re not having fun above deck. You’ll find a private en suite bathroom, flat screen TV, a desk and seating area, and air conditioning. Choose from either a double or two single beds with luxury linens and a telephone where you can easily reach the helpful staff should you desire anything.
Ocean View Cabin:
As well as all of the facilities of the Inside Cabin, Ocean View Cabins come with the added benefit of a window or porthole overlooking the ocean – so you can bask in natural light and watch the calming waves from the comfort of your room.
A must-have for those seeking that something special! Open your doors to the sweeping sea views and take your morning coffee on the seating area of your private balcony. Balcony Cabins also offer a larger lounge area and a bathtub for an extra luxurious experience.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 5, 12 May
- 2, 9 June
- 1*, 8*, 15*, 25* August
- *A High Season surcharge of $400 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Be awestruck by the ancient fortifications, rolling landscapes and lavish architecture of Zagreb, Plitvice, Dubrovnik and more over 9 nights before boarding your 7 night MSC Magnifica cruise to the Greek islands.
- Explore Croatia’s breathtaking capital city, Zagreb, where winding cobblestone streets house the luxurious Croatian National Theatre, St. Mark’s Church, University of Zagreb and more!
- Uncover the enchanting beauty of Dubrovnik with two free days and a thrilling guided tour within its fortified walls, gazing up at the opulent Rector’s Palace, imposing Dubrovnik Caste and Franciscan Monastery.
- Get closer to nature at Plitvice Lakes National Park, where sixteen tranquil lakes are connected via hundreds of cascading waterfalls.
- Gain a glimpse into Split’s rich history, admiring the monumental Diocletian’s Palace, holy Jupiter’s Temple and towering Saint Domnius Cathedral.
- Immerse yourself in the mystical beauty of Corfu, romantic setting of Santorini and evocative aura of Chania as you hop between the Greek islands on your MSC Magnifica cruise.
Prepare to be wowed by the wonders of Greece and Croatia as you board your international flight to Zagreb.
Upon arrival in Zagreb, you will be transferred to your hotel where you will meet your tour guide. Enjoy dinner on your first night amongst the neo-baroque and art deco design of Croatia’s lively capital.
Kickstart your Croatian adventure with an exciting tour of vibrant Zagreb. Stroll through the fortified Upper Town and historical centre, marvel at the colourful St. Mark’s Church and soaring Cathedral of Zagreb and finish off with a glimpse of the luxurious Croatian National Theatre and University of Zagreb.
Depart this afternoon for Plitvice.
Immerse yourself in the breathtaking scenery of Plitvice Lakes National Park, touring this spectacular natural phenomenon where sixteen crystalline lakes are linked via a series of cascading waterfalls, enclosed by verdant hills and valleys.
After breakfast, depart Plitvice for the bewitching coastal city of Dubrovnik where you will delight the tastebuds with a dinner surrounded by ancient stone fortifications.
The day is yours to uncover the enchanting beauty of Dubrovnik at leisure. You could pass beneath the archaic Pile Gate to the preserved old town or ascend the Minceta Fortress for unrivaled vistas of the city’s red-tiled roofs against the glorious backdrop of the Adriatic Sea.
Embark on a morning tour of Dubrovnik’s iconic landmarks, including the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third-oldest pharmacy, the opulent Rector’s Palace and imposing Dubrovnik Cathedral.
This afternoon, wind along the pristine Adriatic Coast and the vast plains of the Neretva River Delta en route to the buzzing city of Split.
Uncover the exuberant blend of tradition and modernity in Split with a tour of its most astounding structure, the Diocletian’s Palace, a monumental Roman complex with a beautiful peristyle courtyard and the holy Jupiter’s Temple, before ending at the towering Saint Domnius Cathedral.
Next up, Trogir! Enclosed by medieval walls on a tiny island, navigate marble streets to admire the intricate design of the Cathedral of St. Lawrence before arriving in the romantic city of Zadar.
Discover Zadar’s harmony of Roman ruins and medieval churches with a tour of the impressively grand Roman Forum and magnificent Church of St. Donatus, a feat of Romanesque architecture.
Return to Zagreb in the evening and enjoy a sumptuous dinner amongst the buzzing nightlife.
Enjoy a free day amongst the 18th and 19th-century Austro-Hungarian architecture of Zagreb, perhaps wandering through Ban Jelacic Square, a hotspot of touristic activity, the quaint Tkalciceva Street or the peaceful Maksimir Park, an oasis of lush urban gardens.
Bid farewell to Croatia as you transfer to Zagreb Airport for your flight to Venice.
Upon arrival, catch a taxi to the docks to board your MSC Magnifica cruise to Italy, Croatia and the Greek islands.
Welcome to Bari. You could spend the day marvelling at the Roman-style Basilica of San Nicola and the Bari Cathedral or weaving through the wondrous Piazza Mercantile. Alternatively, you could head inward to the town of Altamura, a historic city still standing with its original walls.
Get acquainted with the MSC Magnifica’s exciting attractions with a full day to perhaps bathe beneath the European sun on the sundeck, uncover the thrill of the 4D cinema or enjoy a sumptuous dinner at one of five gourmet restaurants.
Immerse yourself in the romantic setting, mythic beauty and breathtaking scenery as you arrive in Santorini. You could meander through the vibrant white and blue terraced houses of Fira and Oia, stroll the black sands of Perissa Beach or ride a donkey down to the beautiful port of Fira.
Embrace the Venetian beauty and Turkish architecture that has turned Chania into Crete’s most evocative city. Why not sip a coffee along the serene Old Venetian Harbour, uncover artefacts dating back to 6500BC at the Archaeological Museum of Chania or relish in pristine harbour views from Firka Fortress?
Leaving your luxury cruise liner, indulge in the vibrant art and delightful cuisine of the island paradise of Corfu. You could explore the intricate interiors of the Achilleion, wander down the central Esplanade scanning the cypress-studded hills in the distance or admire the gilded stuccowork of St. Spyridon Church.
With a name like “The Pearl of the Adriatic”, it’s hard not to expect sheer magnificence when visiting the Croatian city of Dubrovnik. You could navigate the vibrant limestone streets, climb to the imposing Fort Lovrijenac or walk across the ancient city walls, renowned for their appearance in Game of Thrones.
Your adventure comes to an end today as you disembark your MSC Magnifica cruise in Venice and transfer to the airport for your flight back to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth
- Departures from Hobart and Canberra will incur a surcharge of $295 per person
- Flights are with Emirates, Qatar, Etihad, Singapore, Qantas, Air New Zealand or similar
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early or delayed departures
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Optional tipping
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages