CROATIA & GREECE: 19 Day Croatia Tour and Greek Island Cruise Including Flights For Two (Inside Cabin)
Dreamy Mediterranean seascapes are calling.
$9,598Valued at $11,398
Weave your way through the gems of the Mediterranean in Croatia and Slovenia before falling in love with the Greek Islands aboard a luxury cruise liner on this spellbinding 19 day tour.
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 9 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation, Plus 7 Nights Aboard the Luxury MSC Magnifica* Cruise Liner, Including All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- Drive Down the Scenic Dalmatian Coast to Discover Seaside Delights, Climb Walled Fortresses in Dubrovnik, and Catch a Glimpse into Ancient Greek Life in Athens!
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 9 Nights of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 3 Dinners
- 7 Nights Luxury Mediterranean Cruise Aboard the MSC Magnifica* in Your Choice of Inside, Balcony or Oceanview Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- Sightseeing and Tours as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation via Luxury Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Guides
* Please note 2020 cruises will be aboard the MSC Musica
- Opatija – Hotel Paris or similar
- Split – Hotel Atrium or similar
- Dubrovnik – Lacroma Hotel or similar
- Vodice – Hotel Olympia or similar
- Zagreb – Sheraton Zagreb or similar
- Bled – Riki Balance Hotel or similar
Set sail along the Mediterranean aboard the luxury MSC Magnifica. With five gourmet restaurants and 12 bars, the culinary options are endless. Melt away on the sundeck or spend a night at the 4D cinema. You can even try your luck at the onboard casino or enjoy a tipple at the cigar bar!
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page. Enjoy your Mediterranean adventure in your choice of three luxury cabin options:
Feel right at home with this luxe room, fully equipped with two single beds or a double, an en suite bathroom, flat screen TV and air conditioning.
As well as all of the benefits of the Inside Cabins, the Ocean View cabins also offer large windows overlooking the water. You’ll love laying in bed and looking out over the calm waves!
Step outside to enjoy your morning coffee overlooking the Mediterranean sea from your private balcony. The spacious living area and large windows make this cabin airy and luxurious, the perfect home-away-from-home for those seeking an extra special cruise experience.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
10, 17, 24, 31 October
- 7, 15, November
- April 9, 16, 23, 30
- May 6
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
* Please note 2020 departures will be aboard the MSC Musica with different port stops on Days 12 and 15
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Explore the gems of the Mediterranean and the Adriatic with this spellbinding tour of Croatia and Greece where glittering ocean views, stunning architecture and mouthwatering delights await at every corner.
- Enjoy seaside luxury along the Dalmation Coast in Opatija, Zadar and Split, filled with stunning Venetian and Roman ruins enveloped by breathtaking Adriatic sea views.
- Ditch the tourist traps and explore the buzzing metropolises of Zagreb, Dubrovnik and Ljubljana, abundant with stunning gothic and medieval delights that will make you feel like you’ve been transported back in time!
- Fall in love with Bled’s emerald green lakeside charm, picturesque landscapes and medieval fortresses.
- Board the luxury MSC Magnifica in Venice and travel off the beaten Mediterranean path, climbing atop fortress walls and weaving through cobblestone streets in Kotor to admire glistening views of the Adriatic.
- Get ready for romance in Santorini, home to layered blue-capped white houses, volcanic scenery and the soul-stirring red sands of Oia beach. Jump on a quad bike and get lost in the endless views of this picturesque haven!
Pack your bags for a Mediterranean adventure as you board your international flight to Venice.
Touchdown in Venice! Upon arrival, transfer to Croatia for the seaside town of Opatija, a hidden gem located on the Adriatic coast. Spend the rest of the day relaxing, unwinding or exploring at your leisure, perhaps taking a stroll along the Lungo Mare to soak up stunning views of the coast. Enjoy a welcome dinner tonight with your travel buddies.
Enjoy a full day of leisure to explore Opatija as you please – once a popular spot for Austro-Hungarian elite. Filled with many magnificent Mediterranean tavernas, perhaps enjoy a seafood feast before wandering the streets of the town to marvel at its majestic fountains and sea views.
- Full Day Istrian Peninsula Tour – tour through this gorgeous Peninsular, starting in Pula before heading to the beautiful resort town of Rovinj, enjoying some free time to explore (AUD $99 per person).
Take a long scenic drive down the Adriatic coast today, stopping at the historic town of Zadar. Home to magnificent Roman architecture and stunning sea views, you’ll get the chance to visit the Cathedral and St. Donat Church before heading to the coastal haven of Split.
Walk along the cobbled streets of the Old Town, built around the largest and best preserved Roman palace in the world, the magical 4th Century Palace of Diocletian. See the remains of the Roman Peristyle, the Cathedral of St. Domnius and the Temple of Jupiter. Spend time exploring the town before heading to the spectacular ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’, Dubrovnik.
Enjoy the delights of Dubrovnik on a guided tour today, starting in Old Dubrovnik, an ancient walled city filled with stunning Gothic and Renaissance architecture. Visit The Rector’s Palace, Sponza Palace and Orlando’s Tower, dedicated to the knight who saved the ancient city.
Continue onto the Dominican Monastery and the Franciscan Monastery, exhibiting the world’s third oldest functioning pharmacy. The rest of the day is yours to wander the lanes of the Old Town.
- Home-Hosted Dinner at Dubelj (D) – take a step back in time at this family home, witnessing the production of olive oil via a horse-driven mill before tasting local cheese and prosciutto (AUD $81 per person).
Leave Dubrovnik behind as you head for the quaint Dalmation village of Pakovo Selo before continuing onto Krka National Park. Home to natural lakes and waterways including Skradinski Buk Falls, you’ll be swept away by the beauty of the park. Arrive in the evening in the small town of Vodice.
Spend the morning traveling inland through lush woodland to Zagreb, seeing the sights of the city on a guided tour. Visit Ban Josip Jelacic Square and the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary before continuing onto the Upper Town to see the Presidential Palace, Stone Gate, St. Mark’s Church and the Pope’s Tower.
Perhaps spend the afternoon taking a leisurely stroll along Ilica Street, jam-packed with trendy cafes, restaurants and boutique shops.
Cross the border into Slovenia and head for the buzzing capital of Ljubljana for a guided tour. Soak up the laid-back atmosphere of the city with leisure time before visiting the open-air market, City Hall, Robba Fountain, the Three Bridges and Parliament. Continue your journey up to spectacular Bled, majestically hidden in the Julian Alps.
- Tour of Radovljica with Dinner (D) – visit the little medieval town of Radovljica before stopping at a local inn for dinner with a selection of traditional Slovenian dishes and wine (AUD $83 per person).
Enveloped by high peaks, magnificent scenery and rejuvenating thermal springs, you’ll fall in love with the lakeside charm of Bled today. Start your tour lakeside before ascending to Bled Castle perched up high on the cliff with soaring views. Enjoy the rest of the day to explore this stunning city on your own.
- Lake Bohinj, the Alpine Beauty – journey through local villages on your way up to Mt. Vogel where views of the Julian Alps await. Cap it off at the Shepherd’s Museum and taste local Schnapps and cheese (AUD $81 per person).
Transfer back to Venice this morning and make your own way to the cruise ship to board your luxury Mediterranean cruise!
Dock in the bustling port town of Bari today, the second largest city in Puglia. You could spend the day seeing the sights of the city, including the Roman-style Basilica of San Nicola and the Church of San Sabino or weaving your way through the old town centre or the Piazza Mercantile. Alternatively you could head inward an hour to the town of Altamura, a historic city still standing with its original city walls.
* Please note: 2020 passengers will sail to Brindisi, a historic fishing port home to enchanting old cathedrals and jostling streets.
Home to the Olympia and the ruinous quadrangles, stadium-temples and treasuries, explore ancient Katakolon at your leisure. Surrounded by stunning Mediterranean views, you could also spend the day relaxing and unwinding beachside.
Get ready for some romance in Santorini! Perhaps spend the day admiring the mythic beauty, volcanic scenery and layered blue-capped white houses of this postcard-worthy haven, maybe exploring the island via quad bike or melting away on the red sands of Oia beach.
Soak up the feel of Athens today. You could spend the day delving into ancient sights and modern Greek life with a visit the Old Royal Palace, the iconic Pantheon and the immense Panathinaikos Stadium.
* Please note: 2020 passangers will sail to Piraeus, the biggest port of the Mediterranean, home to the bustling quarters of Zea Marina and harbours of Mikrolimano.
Cruise your way through the Greek Islands, docking in Corfu for the day. Why not visit the 14th century Venetian masterpiece of Palaio Frourio, explore the old town or head to the hidden seaside gem of Agni Bay to take a dip in the warm waters and taste local delights at a seafront taverna?
Lying at the centre of Balkan Beauty and Adriatic shores, Kotor is a medieval maze of museums, stunning churches and picturesque old-town squares. Explore at your own pace, perhaps climbing up the fortress Town Walls that envelope the city, where gorgeous views await at the top. You could spend the afternoon people-watching from the Square of Arms.
Leave the Mediterranean behind as your disembark in Venice, making your own way to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Hobart and Canberra are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class with Cathay Pacific, Qantas, Etihad, Emirates, Qatar or Singapore Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 36
- Travelling solo? A single supplement applies for those wishing to travel alone:
- Inside Cabins – $2200
- Oceanview Cabins – $3200
- Balcony Cabins – $3700
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages