CROATIA & GREECE: 14 Day Croatia & Greek Island Package Including Flights for Two (Low Season)
Dance the night away in Mykonos and Santorini.
$9,998Valued at $11,498
Indulge the senses as you weave your way through the gems of the Mediterranean in Croatia, before falling in love with the Greek Islands on an island-hopping expedition with this breathtaking 14 day tour.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 14 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast
- Climb Along Fortress Walls in Dubrovnik, Admire the Ethereal Beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park’s Sixteen Lake Long Waterfall and Dance the Night Away in Mykonos
- Return International and Internal Flights for Two
- 14 Nights of Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast and 4 Delicious Dinners
- All On-Ground Transportation and Ferries as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guides Throughout Your Journey
- Return Airport Transfers
- Zagreb – International or similar
- Plitvice – Stara Lika or similar
- Split – President or similar
- Dubrovnik – Adria or similar
- Athens – Polis Grand Hotel or similar
- Santorini – Santorini Palace or similar
- Mykonos – Yiannaki or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 6, 13, 20 May
- 3, 10 June
- A High Season Surcharge of $350 per person applies for departures on certain dates. See the Fine Print for details
- Book early to secure your preferred date!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Unearth glittering seas, medieval marvels, natural wonders and breathtaking beaches as you bound through Croatia and island-hop in the Greek Islands.
- Soak up the laidback vibes of Zagreb, strolling through the cobblestone streets, exploring the fortified Upper Town and immersing yourself in the history of St Mark’s Church, the Cathedral and more!
- A haven for nature lovers, be swept away by the natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park, enveloped by lush forest and home to sixteen lakes cascading into one-another like a giant waterfall.
- Revel in the seaside splendour of Split as you explore the iconic 1700-year-old Diocletian Palace, and discover hidden wonders in Dubrovnik as you climb along fortress walls, stroll past Rector’s Palace and visit the Franciscan Monastery.
- Delve into the ancient sights of modern Athens, perhaps uncovering the Old Royal Palace or the iconic Pantheon, and get amongst the glitz and glamour of Mykonos’ pumping seaside restaurant scene.
- Get ready for romance in Santorini, home to layered blue-capped white houses, volcanic scenery and the soul-stirring red sands of Oia beach. Jump on a quad bike and get lost in the endless views of this picturesque haven!
Pack your bags filled with plenty of bathers, sunscreen and beachwear as you board your international flight to Zagreb to kickstart your Croatian adventure.
Dobrodosli, Zagreb! Upon arrival, you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in, where the rest of the day is yours to explore or unwind at your leisure.
Soak up the laidback atmosphere today, strolling through the cobblestone streets and perhaps tasting your way through Ilica Street, jam-packed with trendy cafes, restaurants and boutique shops.
Spend the morning exploring the fortified Upper Town, visiting St Mark’s Church, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and University, before driving to Plitvice Lakes National Park.
Made up of sixteen luminous lakes creating a waterfall cascade into one another as it snakes through lush green trees, into turquoise pools, this UNESCO heritage site is an ethereal wonderland of dense wood and unique, rare beauty.
Uncover the ornate basilica at the heart of breathtaking Trogir this morning, before continuing to Split.
Known for its 1700-year-old Diocletian Palace, you can explore these architectural marvels on a guided tour upon arrival.
Perhaps spend the evening walking the streets of this bustling town, filled with bars and restaurants that are open late into the night!
Continuing to Dubrovnik this morning, discover the UNESCO wonders hidden behind the medieval barricades as you visit one of Europe’s oldest pharmacies, Franciscan Monastery, stroll past Rector’s Palace and visit the Cathedral.
Explore the pristine limestone streets and ancient ramparts at your leisure today. You could witness Orlando’s Tower under the City Bell Tower on Luza Square, dedicated to the knight that saved the city in the 9th century.
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Athens today! Upon arrival, meet your local representative at the hotel and check-in at your hotel.
Soak up the feel of Athens today. You could spend the day delving into ancient sights and modern Greek life with a visit the Old Royal Palace, the iconic Pantheon and the immense Panathinaikos Stadium.
Get ready for some romance in Santorini today, as you cross the sea via ferry and check-in at your hotel. The remainder of the day is yours to get lost in the cobblestone beauty.
Spend the day admiring the mythic beauty, volcanic scenery and layered blue-capped white houses of this postcard-worthy haven, maybe exploring the island via quad bike or melting away on the red sands of Oia beach.
Say goodbye Santorini and hello Mykonos today as you catch a ferry to this great glamour island of Greece!
Enjoy the glitz and glamour of Mykonos today, home to many pumping seaside restaurants that will have you dancing on the table! Alternatively, you could explore the stunning whitewashed churches and buildings of the island before enjoying a day on the buzzing shorelines of the island on a sun lounger.
- Tinos Island Tour (AUD $109 per person).
- Delos Island Tour (AUD $150 per person).
Athens is calling your name today, as you island-hop back to the mainland via ferry to Pireaus Port. On arrival in the world’s ancient capital, explore at your leisure, taking in the magnificent Acropolis views and exploring the noted street art.
Your Croatia and island-hopping Greek island getaway come to a close today as you transfer to the airport for your flight home!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Sydney
- Flights can be arranged from other Australian departure points at an additional cost, call Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 to get a quote
- Flights are economy class with Etihad Airways, Emirates, Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, China Southern, KLM, Virgin, Lufthansa or similar, subject to availability
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
High Season Surcharges:
- A High Season Surcharge of $350 per person applies for departures on these dates:
- 4, 11, 18 May
- 1, 8, 23, 29 June
- 20, 27 July
- 3, 17, 24, 31 August
- 7 September
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 35
- Travelling solo? A single supplement can be quoted upon request. Call Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- Children rates are available. Call Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tips and Gratuities
- Anything not listed under the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages