CROATIA: 8 Day Sail Croatia Cruise for Two (Above Deck Cabin)
Explore Croatia’s vibrant scenery and ancient architecture.
Immerse yourself in the breathtaking scenery of the Dalmatian Coast, revel in the vibrant nightlife of Croatia’s charming cities and dip in the flawless waters of the Adriatic Sea on this 8 day sail tour.
- 7 Nights Onboard the Eden or Gradina in a Twin Cabin
- Cross the flawless Mediterranean sea and marvel at the Breathtaking Architecture of Split, Hvar, Pucisca and Korcula
- Game of Thrones Fans Rejoice! Explore the Streets of Dubrovnik, Otherwise Known as ‘King’s Landing’
- 7 Nights Onboard the Eden or Gradina in a Twin Cabin
- Daily Onboard Breakfast and 3-Course Lunch
- 1 x Onboard Captain’s BBQ Dinner
- All Sightseeing, Tours and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Trip Manager
- Onboard Drinking Water
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 18, 25 July
- 1, 8 August
- A different ship is available on specific dates, see the Fine Print for details
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Relish in the ethereal beauty of the Adriatic Sea as you sail between exuberant coastal cities including Split, Hvar and Pucisca on this 8 day cruise.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the vast Stari Grad Plain and imposing Diocletian’s Palace for a glimpse into Croatia’s ancient history.
- Embark on an adventure in Mljet National Park, cycling through the lush gardens or kayaking on the tranquil saltwater lakes.
- Stroll the streets of Dubrovnik on a Game of Thrones walking tour, visiting the iconic filming locations from the hit show.
- Delight the senses with wine tasting in Korcula and Jelsa, vibrant cities surrounded by rich Mediterranean vineyards.
Welcome to Split! Board the Eden or Gradina and enjoy lunch on the sundeck while cruising the pristine Dalmatian Coast to one of Europe’s prettiest towns, Pucisca.
Boasting a harmony of Renaissance and Baroque architecture that leaves visitors breathless, you’ll get the chance to explore Pucisca before returning to the ship for a Captain’s BBQ of local grilled meats against the backdrop of the European sunset.
Stop by Zlatni Rat, one of Croatia’s most photographed beaches, strolling the white pebbled shore and dipping into the crystal-clear waters before anchoring amongst the Pakleni Islands where a water taxi will transport you to bustling Hvar Town.
Admire the glitz and glamour of the charming Venetian architecture that makes Hvar a hotspot for tourists year-round as you climb to the Spanjola Fortress. Situated high in the clouds, relish in picturesque views of the vibrant buildings, deep blue waters and lush green islands.
Indulge in the buzzing nightlife of Hvar while sipping a fruity cocktail at one of the town’s many stunning waterfront bars overlooking the pristine Pakleni Islands.
Wake up with a morning dive in crystal-clear Croatian waters before journeying to Mljet, a stunning island rich with unspoilt Mediterranean vegetation and home to the peaceful Mljet National Park that borders two large saltwater lakes.
Craft your own adventure with the option to cycle through the elegant botanical gardens, kayak on the still waters of the lakes or experience total serenity when you visit the Benedictine Monastery on St. Mary’s Island.
Toast another sensational day, admiring the Mediterranean sunset from the top deck of your ship.
With a name like “The Pearl of the Adriatic”, it’s hard not to expect sheer magnificence when visiting the city of Dubrovnik. Known for its vibrant limestone streets, classic Baroque architecture and the backdrop of Game of Thrones, you’ll fall in love the moment you dock.
Discover the city’s prosperous history on a guided walking tour or embark on a specialised GoT tour of the fictional King’s Landing before potentially getting up close to the ancient city walls.
Relish in Dubrovnik’s buzzing nightlife and prepare to dance the night away at Culture Club Revelin inside the 15th-century Revelin Fortress.
Step back in time with the age-old religious ceremonies, folk music and dances of Korcula, the birthplace of famed Marco Polo, enveloped by exotic Mediterranean vineyards and olive groves. Delight the senses with a taste test of local wines and swim in one of the serene bays off Korcula town.
Revel in picturesque views of the exotic sunset and treat yourself with a cocktail from high up amongst the town’s medieval fortifications.
Stop by the intimate streets of Jelsa, an old trade port nestled amongst pleasant parklands and dense pine forests. Indulge in local wine and olive oil tasting on the vast Stari Grad Plain, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that has remained intact for over 2400 years.
Enjoy a sumptuous dinner while watching the public squares come to life with authentic evening entertainment.
Return to Split after a final dip in the enchanting Adriatic Sea and explore the exuberant city buzzing with a treasure trove of restaurants, bars and shops ready to be explored. At the heart of the city, the World Heritage Listed Diocletian’s Palace is one of the most extraordinary and imposing Roman structures in existence.
Hit the town as a group and toast to your final night amongst the vibrant Split nightlife or the waterfront bars.
Your Croatia getaway comes to an end today after breakfast as you disembark the ship where your Horizon Sail Trip manager will be on hand to offer assistance with your travel home.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- A port tax of 30 Euro per passenger, per week, is paid directly to the ship’s captain
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 2
- Stay onboard the ship Eden when departing 18 or 25 July
- Stay onboard the ship Gradina when departing 1 or 8 August
- International flights
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Items of a personal nature
- Local port tax
- Anything not listed in the inclusions and itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages