CROATIA: 8 Day Deluxe Croatia Sail Cruise for Two (Double Bed Cabin)
Start every morning with an Adriatic plunge.
$2,799Valued at $5,598
Enjoy seaside luxury along the Dalmatian Coast, experience secluded islands, dive into the Adriatic’s crystal clear waters daily and visit gorgeous towns filled with stunning medieval delights, laidback culture and buzzing nightlife.
- 7 Nights of Luxury Aboard the Brand New Freedom Cruiser with Daily Breakfast and Lunch for Two
- Treat Your Palate to Decadent Wine in Star Grad Plain and Delve into the Sapphire Depths of Zlatni Rat, Croatia’s Most Photographed Beach
- Enjoy the Seaside Luxury of Hvar Town and Korcula, Explore the Lush Forestry of Mljet National Park and Dance the Night Away in a 15th-Century Dubrovnik Fortress
- 7 Night Luxury Cruise Aboard the Brand NEW Freedom Cruiser in Your Choice of Below Deck Double or Twin Bed Cabin
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and 1 Onboard Dinner
- Sightseeing and Tours as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Guides
- Available for departure on 20 July 2019
- Book early to secure your spot!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Enchanting Dalmatian coastline, mouthwatering delights, cobbled medieval streets and fantastic nightlife await as you island hop from Split to Dubrovnik on this incredible 8 day cruise.
- Board the luxury Freedom Cruiser in Split and travel off the beaten Mediterranean path, climbing atop fortress walls and weaving through cobblestone streets to admire glistening views of the Adriatic.
- A Croatian wine and oil haven, savour a tipple from the Heritage-listed Stari Grad Plain in Jelsa and plunge into the glittering sapphire depths of Zlatni Rat, Croatia’s most photographed beach.
- Start every morning with a refreshing swim in the crystal clear Adriatic waters, enjoying the seaside luxury of Hvar Town and Korcula, abundant with magnificent Gothic architecture and medieval fortifications.
- Ditch the tourist traps and explore the lush forestry and two gorgeous saltwater lakes of the Mljet National Park.
- Dance the night away in a 15th-century fortress hidden within Dubrovnik’s medieval barricades.
Croatia’s extraordinary island-speckled coastline is your destination today, as you board your luxury Mediterranean cruise from the coastal haven of Split.
Setting out on the azure waters, your first stop along the Dalmation Coast is to Pucisca, one of Europe’s prettiest towns. In the evening, get to know your fellow guests with a captain’s barbeque dinner.
Zlatni Rat, Croatia’s most photographed beach, is everything Mediterranean fantasies are made of, brimming with sapphire waters and smooth white pebbled beaches. Enjoy a plunge before cruising to Jelsa for the evening.
A Croatian wine and oil haven, savour a tipple from the Heritage-listed Stari Grad Plain, spending the remainder of the evening exploring the intimate streets and squares buzzing with life and great eats.
Take a dive into the crystal clear waters of Pakleni Island this morning, before boarding a water taxi to Hvar Town, home to magnificent 13th-century walls, beautiful Gothic palaces and marble-clad streets.
Savour the postcard views on your own, perhaps visiting the medieval Spanola Fortress which looms high over the town, or immerse yourself in the buzzing nightlife.
Ringed by aquamarine shores and clad with marble Renaissance and Gothic architecture, enjoy plenty of time to hit the water surrounding Korcula, before exploring the Old Town with a guided tour.
Then it’s over to you for the rest of the day. You could enjoy a coffee with stunning views across to the mountains of the Peljesac peninsula or finish the day with a sunset cocktail in one of the town’s medieval fortifications.
Complete your morning ritual with a dive in the crystal clear waters, before docking in the Port of Pomena. You could spend the day admiring the lush forestry and the two gorgeous saltwater lakes, maybe exploring the park via bike or enjoying the tranquillity from the 12th-century Benedictine Monastery-turned cafe.
Soak up the secluded beaches and pristine island vistas of the Elaphiti Islands today, before heading to Sipan for an evening of relaxation. Tonight, drink to your vacation at the Captain’s dinner.
Discover Dubrovnik’s splendid medieval barricades and hidden wonders today, perhaps walking along the cobbled streets of the Old Town, built around the magical 4th Century Palace of Diocletian, on a walking tour.
The site of King’s Landing from Game of Thrones and brimming with many magnificent tavernas, you could enjoy self-guided GoT tour and a seafood feast before dancing the night away in a 15th-century fortress!
Your spellbinding Croatia expedition comes to a close today as you bid farewell to the Freedom Cruiser and make your own way to the airport for your flight home to Australia!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 40
- International flights
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Compulsory local port tax – EUR 30 per person, per week. Payable to your tour guide
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages