CROATIA: 18 Day Croatia Tour & Mediterranean Cruise Including Flights for Two (Inside Cabin)
An extra SD card is a must.
$7,998Valued at $9,998
Coastlines don’t come more idyllic than Croatia’s beautiful Adriatic Shore and the emerald-blue waters of the glittering Mediterranean, surrounded by stunning cultural delights from Opatija and Dubrovnik to Valetta and Barcelona.
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 9 Nights of Hotel Accommodation, Plus a Breathtaking 7 Night Cruise of the Mediterranean
- Fascinating Tours through Opatija, Dubrovnik, Zagreb and More!
- Book your Unforgettable Croatia and Mediterranean Getaway for 2019 Now!
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 9 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 3 Delicious Dinners
- 7 Night Luxury Cruise Aboard the Brand New MSC Meraviglia Cruise Liner – Choose from an Inside, Ocean View or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals, Entertainment, Taxes and Port Charges
- All On-Ground Transport as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours with Experienced Guides
- Opatija – Grand Hotel Adriatic or similar
- Split – Hotel Atrium or similar
- Dubrovnik – Lacroma Hotel or similar
- Vodice – Hotel Punta or similar
- Bled – Park Hotel or similar
The MSC Meraviglia is packed with all the latest features and with only a year on the water, you’ll be enamoured by the luxurious perks this ship has to offer for every season. Including:
- 12 Restaurants and five Bars
- Atmosphere and Horizon Pools
- Signature relaxation treatments at the MSC Aurea Spa.
- Exclusive Cirque du Soleil performances
- Polar Aquapark, one of the most intricate water parks at sea
- F1 Simulators that will get your heart racing
- A full-sized bowling alley
- Jean-Philippe Maury Chocolaterie
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
22, 29 November
- 21, 28 February
- 31 October
- 7, 14, 21, 28 November
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Chase Adriatic sunsets on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure to Croatia and Slovenia, capped off with a spellbinding cruise on the glittering Mediterranean, with water so translucent you can see your toes treading beneath the azure surface.
- Kick off your trip with a visit to the seaside town of Opatija, fit for a desktop screensaver with golden promenades of cobblestone and great swimming in sheltered bays along the shore.
- Walk the cobbled streets of Split to the 4th century Palace of Diocletian.
- Tour magnificent Dubrovnik, also known as the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’ and stroll past the city’s treasures such as Rector’s Palace, Orlando’s Tower and Franciscan Monastery.
- Travel to Bled, a beautiful alpine resort exquisitely set amidst the Julian Alps, renowned for its emerald lakes and medieval castle clinging to a rocky cliff.
- Relax in luxury aboard the deluxe MSC Meraviglia Cruise Liner, featuring 12 restaurants, an abundance of bars and cafes to match any mood, and the Polar AquaPark with a range of pools and activities for all ages.
- With dazzling history, magical cities, scenic beauty and ancient palaces, make sure to have your walking shoes at the ready as you make port in some of the most splendid destinations along the Mediterranean Sea, including Valletta, Barcelona and Marseille!
Say Addio to Australia and Ciao Italy as you board your international flight bound for Venice!
Arrive in Venice where you’ll be met by a tour guide and transferred to your hotel in the seaside town of Opatija. A gem on Croatia’s Adriatic coast and nestled along the striking Gulf of Kvarner, you’ll love the opportunity to explore at leisure this afternoon.
Tonight, enjoy welcome drinks and dinner with your fellow travellers, followed by an orientation meeting with your Tour guide on the journey that awaits you in Croatia and Slovenia.
Enjoy a full day at leisure in the seaside town of Opatija. Perhaps take a stroll along the “Lungo Mare” seafront and enjoy beautiful views of the Gulf, sheltered by soaring mountains, or join an optional tour to the Istrian Peninsula.
- Full day Istrian Peninsula – tour the ancient Roman port of Pula and admire the sixth largest Roman Amphitheatre, before arriving in Rovinj for an afternoon at leisure (AUD $95 per person).
Leaving Opatija this morning, drive along the dramatic Adriatic coast to Split. En route stop at the historic old town of Zadar to admire the Roman architecture and Habsburg elegance, before visiting the Cathedral and St. Donat Church.
Afterwards, resume your journey to the UNESCO seaside town of Split, the second largest city in Croatia. Upon arrival in the early evening, enjoy a leisurely stroll along the scenic waterfront promenade.
Admire the 4th-century Palace of Diocletian today as you tour the surrounding cobbled streets of Split’s historic Old Town, see the remains of the Roman Peristyle, Cathedral of St. Domnius and the Temple of Jupiter, with its headless black sphinx guarding the entrance.
Spend some time discovering the town independently before continuing along the coast to the spectacular walled city of Dubrovnik. Tonight, enjoy dinner at your hotel.
Discover Dubrovnik’s splendid medieval barricades on a walking tour of “Old Dubrovnik” today, and stroll past some of the city’s hidden treasures such as Rector’s Palace and the monumental Sponza Palace.
Witness Orlando’s Tower under the City Bell Tower on Luza Square, dedicated to the knight that saved the city in the 9th century, and visit the Dominican and Franciscan Monastery. The remainder of the day is yours at leisure to explore the pristine limestone streets and ancient city ramparts.
Independently discover Dubrovnik today, with plenty of free time to visit the Maritime Museum in St. John’s Castle, linger in the historic Old City, or people-watch at a charming cafe with an espresso in -hand.
Alternatively, join an optional full day tour to Montenegro, the “Jewel of the Mediterranean”. Tonight, enjoy a walk along Dubrovnik’s cobbled streets; see the glowing buildings and the fortifications accented against the night sky at your leisure.
- Montenegro Sightseeing – Journey to Perast where you’ll take a boat to the “Old Lady of the Rocks” and Roman Catholic Church, before continuing on to the stunning bay of Kotor. Here, you’ll see several palaces, the Old Square, Cathedral of St. Tryphon and more, with plenty of free time to explore. Return to Dubrovnik via the Dalmatian Coast (AUD $96 per person).
This morning, drive north to the breathtaking Krka National Park. Admire the lake and waterways at the glittering Skradinski Buk Falls. In the evening arrive in Vodice, a charming resort town known for its vibrancy, diversity and friendly locale. Dinner tonight is at your hotel.
Spend the morning traveling through wooded mountains and lush vegetation to Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. Upon arrival, enjoy a sightseeing tour with visits to Ban Josip Jelacic Square, the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, the Presidential Palace, Stone Gate, St. Mark’s Church and Pope’s tower.
After lunch on your own, depart for Bled, a town ranked among the world’s most beautiful alpine resorts. Tonight, you may choose to indulge in an optional dinner at a charming country inn in the tiny medieval town of Radovljica.
- Tour of Radovljica with dinner – take a short tour of this little medieval town and enjoy a variety of traditional traditional Slovenian dishes and wine over dinner (AUD $80 per person).
This morning drive to Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia, for a city tour that includes visits to the open-air market, City Hall, Robba Fountain, the Three Bridges and Parliament. After some free time to explore, return to Bled for a sightseeing tour, including a visit to the cliff-side Bled Castle. Tonight enjoy dinner at a local restaurant with your fellow travelers.
Depart Bled for Venice and fly to Rome today! Upon arrival, transfer to Rome’s cruise port for your magical seven night cruise on the premier MSC Meraviglia Cruise Liner.
Spend the day snapping up the splendid attractions in Palermo, such as the Arab-Norman Cathedral, Martorana Church, Pretoria Square, souk-like markets, charming Byzantine mosaics and more.
Malta’s magnificent city of Valletta retains all its 16th-century grandeur and elegance even today. Decorated with baroque architecture, palazzos and brilliant landmarks like St. James’ Cavalier and Fort St Elmo, you’ll be struggling for room on your SD card after today.
The fun doesn’t stop once you leave shore. On the MSC Meraviglia, entertainment reaches a whole new level, literally, with the exclusive Cirque Du Soleil At Sea, Polar Aqua Park and full-size bowling alley!
The fabled city of Barcelona boasts fairytale architecture, world-class cuisine and the sea at the end of almost every cobblestone street. Prepare to be spellbound by the rapid-fire flamenco and jazz oozing from this lively city.
France’s oldest city, Marseille is a vibrant metropolis flush with the coast, replete with dazzling landmarks such as the Vieux Port (Old Port), ancient Le Panier and famous striped Cathedrale de la Major. With so much to keep you enchanted, you may never want to leave the town crowned 2018 European Capital of Culture.
Your gateway to the Riviera beckons in Genoa today. Leaving the ship after breakfast, explore the medieval alleys of this eclectic and vibrant 16th-century city on foot, with plenty of time to explore the thriving cafe scene nestled into former palaces, surrounded by grand palazzi and Renaissance architecture, including the Cattedrale di San Lorenzo and palace of Via Garibaldi.
Arriving back in Civitavecchia, Italy, savour your last morning on the MSC Meraviglia as you transfer to Rome Airport via taxi (own expense) for your departure flight.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide or Brisbane
- Flights are economy class with Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Qantas or Cathay Pacific, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and late departures
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 40
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- Cruise gratuities – recommended at $15 per person, per day
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ATAS - Travel Accredited
International Flights Included
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages