CROATIA: 16 Day Croatia & Eastern Europe Tour Including Flights for Two
Tick off the Balkans and Eastern Europe.
From sprawling palaces to towering basilicas and ivy-clad fortresses, venture off the tourist beaten path to discover the hidden gems of the Balkans, Mediterranean and Eastern Europe on this unforgettable adventure.
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 13 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast and 7 Delicious Dinners, Including an Authentic Dinner in a German Beer Hall
- Experience Nuremberg, Oozing with 950-years of Romantic Flair and Heritage, Discover the Best Preserved Basilica in Split and Watch as 16 Lakes Cascade into a Giant Waterfall in Plitvice National Park
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 13 Nights of Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast and 7 Dinners
- All Transport via Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Return Airport Transfers
- Munich – AZIMUT Hotel Munich City or similar
- Ljubljana – Hotel Park Ljubljana or similar
- Split – Hotel Mondo or similar
- Dubrovnik – Hotel Adriatic or similar
- Sarajevo – Hotel Grand Sarajevo or similar
- Belgrade – Hotel Park Belgrade or similar
- Budapest- Star Inn Hotel Budapest Centrum by Comfort or similar
- Prague – Hotel Duo Prague or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 2, 16, 30 May
- 13*, 27* June
- 8*, 22 August
- 5*, 21 September
- *A High Season surcharge of $500 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Get your passports ready for a Croatia and Eastern Europe adventure! This incredible 16 day tour lets you see Europe from a different angle, soaking up the sights, culture and tastes of Germany, Slovenia, Bosnia, Hungary and beyond.
- Enveloped by high peaks and magnificent scenery in the Julian Alps, fall for the lakeside charm of Lake Bled and watch as 16 lakes morph into a luminous waterfall in the world-famous Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Walk along the cobbled streets of Split Old Town, built around the largest and best preserved Roman palace in the world, the magical 4th-century Palace of Diocletian.
- Be enraptured by the ivy-clad defensive walls of the Belgrade Fortress, Czech out the fairytale architecture of Prague on your own and let history watch over you in Sarajevo, Dubrovnik, Bratislava and Nuremberg.
- Watch postcard-worthy vistas of Parliament’s Gothic architecture and St. Stephen’s Basilica come to life before your eyes from the iconic Fisherman’s Bastion in Budapest.
- Gain insight into the darker side of European history as you pay your respects to the political prisoners who lost their lives in WWII at the Mauthausen Concentration Camp.
Pack your bags for an unforgettable adventure as you board your international flight bound for the city of beer halls and WWII history, Munich.
Willkommen to Germany! On arrival, transfer to the hotel for check-in, before downing a fresh pint of fresh brew in a quintessential German beer hall with your fellow explorers over dinner.
Cross the border into Slovenia this morning, stopping in Salzburg before continuing to Lake Bled. Enveloped by high peaks and magnificent scenery in the Julian Alps, you’ll fall for the lakeside charm.
On arrival in Ljubljana, embark on a guided tour, soaking up the laid-back atmosphere as you wind past brilliant architecture to arrive at the 16th-century Ljubljana Castle, crowning a high hill east of the Old Town.
Experience the lakes and cascading waterfalls of the world-famous Plitvice Lakes National Park, watching as 16 lakes transform into a luminous waterfall, snaking over terraces and underneath wooden footbridges. After, continue to your beach resort near Split.
- Montenegro Day Tour with Kotor, Verige and Perast Stops (AUD $149 per person).
- Sea Kayaking Sunset Tour (AUD $99 per person).
Walk along the cobbled streets of the Old Town, built around the largest and best preserved Roman palace in the world, the magical 4th-Century Palace of Diocletian in Split this morning. See the tapestry of spectacular architecture, churches, fountains and monasteries, before continuing on a guided tour of the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’, Dubrovnik.
- Game of Thrones Walking Tour (AUD $89 per person).
Enjoy the delights of Dubrovnik on your own today! Starting in Old Dubrovnik, an ancient walled city filled with stunning Gothic and Renaissance architecture, you could visit The Rector’s Palace, Sponza Palace and Orlando’s Tower, dedicated to the knight who saved the ancient city.
Immerse yourself in quintessential Ottoman architecture in the Balkan town of Mostar en route to Sarajevo. On arrival in the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, learn about the city’s troubled past as you walk past intricate islamic mosques and 16th-century bridges through narrow cobbled streets with your guide.
Continuing to Belgrade today, you’ll be introduced to the romance of Kalemegdan Park, the cobblestone streets of the rustic Skadarlija (Bohemian Quarter) brimming with wood panelling and antique musical instruments, before exploring the Republic Square and the ivy-clad defensive walls of the Belgrade Fortress.
Leaving Serbia for Hungary, watch a traditional horse show in the homelands of Hungarian horse lords and take advantage of the opportunity to try authentic, hearty goulash on an optional lunch. Travelling onwards to Budapest, enjoy panoramic city vistas of Parliament’s Gothic architecture and St. Stephen’s Basilica from the Fisherman’s Bastion.
- Hungarian Traditional Home-Hosted Lunch (L) (AUD $75 per person).
- Danube Evening Cruise (AUD $99 per person)
Today is yours to get amongst the fairytale architecture, sweeping city views and old world charm of Budapest. You could take a dip in the thermal depths and yellow brick walls of the Szechenyi Thermal Baths, revel in the 19th-century atmosphere of the iconic New York Cafe or perhaps cross the cast iron Szechenyi Chain Bridge which connects Buda to Pest.
Ascend the small hill to the summit of Bratislava Castle this morning for a short stroll through the Baroque gardens en route to Vienna today. On arrival, let the epic history wash over you with a driving tour along the Ringstrasse.
Gain insight into the darker side of European history today as you pay your respects to the POWs who lost their lives in WWII at the Mauthausen Concentration Camp. Revive the spirit in Southern Bohemia as you wind past Renaissance-era architecture and soak up the 13th-century splendour of the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque styles at the core of the Krumlov Castle.
Continuing to Prague, walk through the medieval streets of the Old Town, past the beautifully-preserved Primatial Palace and Slovak National Theatre, before ending in the vibrant Main Square.
Czech out the capital at your leisure today, perhaps ascending to the summit of Prague Castle for postcard-worthy shots, savouring a refreshing pint of local pilsner, soaking in the al fresco atmosphere at a local beer garden, relaxing on the banks of the stunning Vltava River or eating like a local at the farmers’ market.
Returning to Munich today, enjoy a detour to Nuremberg, the former summer residence of Germanic royalty, oozing with 950-years of romantic flair and heritage buildings carefully rebuilt and restored after the bombings of WWII. Arriving in Munich, why not revisit a beer hall to cheers to your European vacation? Prost!
Your tour comes to an end this morning after breakfast. Transfer to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Canberra or Hobart are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights from Darwin are available for an additional $600 per person
- Flights are economy class with Singapore, Cathay Pacific, Thai Airways, Lufthansa, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Swiss International Air Lines or Qantas Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1500 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Tipping/Gratuities – recommended at $10 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages