CROATIA: 12 Day Croatia Sailing Tour Including Flights for Two
Island gems and buzzing city centres.
$6,998Valued at $8,030
Indulge the senses with a Mediterranean island-hopping adventure, uncovering the best kept secrets, island gems and bustling hubs of the Adriatic Sea and the Dalmatian Coast on this luxury Sail Croatia experience.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Night Sail Croatia Experience Plus 1 Night Pre and 1 Night Post Cruise Accommodation in Split and Dubrovnik
- Revel in the Mediterranean Charm of Croatia’s Secluded Islands, Climb Along Fortress Walls in Dubrovnik and Spend a Night Out on the Town in Split and Hvar!
- Return International Flights
- 1 Night Pre and 1 Night Post Cruise Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- 7 Night Luxury Croatia Cruise on a Luxury Cruise Liner
- Daily Breakfast and Four-Course Lunch Onboard Plus 1x Captain’s Dinner
- Return Airport Transfers
- Dubrovnik – The Splendid Hotel or similar
- Split – The Art Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 14, 21^ September
- ^Itinerary operates in reverse
- Book early to secure your preferred date!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Sail through the gems of the Mediterranean and the Adriatic on this one-in-a-lifetime Sail Croatia journey, where glittering seas, medieval marvels, natural wonders and breathtaking beaches await at every stop.
- Glide along the waters of the Dalmatian Coast to the Elaphite Islands, gaining insight into life along the Mediterranean with stops in the fishing villages of Slano and Sipan.
- A haven for nature lovers, be swept away by the natural beauty of Mjelt, enveloped by crystal clear saltwater lakes, warm waters, secluded rock beaches and lush greenery. A dip in the refreshing saltwater lakes are a must!
- Dock in buzzing Hvar, a magnetic blend of bustling bars and restaurants and 13th-century fortresses. Known as the ‘sunshine and jet-set island’, Hvar is one of the Mediterranean’s prime locations for partying and beach-life!
- Experience the apex of Mediterranean natural beauty with a sun-soaked day at Zlatni rat beach on Brac island. With its horned shape and turquoise blue waters, this stunning gem is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Get amongst the hustle and bustle of Split, brimming with Dalmatian seafood delights, markets, ancient palaces, beaches and breathtaking Adriatic sunset views.
Pack your bags filled with plenty of bathers, sunscreen and beachwear as you board your international flight to Dubrovnik to kickstart your Croatian adventure.
Dobrodosli Dubrovnik! Upon arrival, you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in, where the rest of the day is yours to explore or unwind at your leisure.
Spend the morning at your leisure before transferring to the port to board your Sail Croatia cruise. Glide along the waters of the Dalmatian Coast to the Elaphite Islands, stopping off at the small fishing villages of Slano or Sipan, drinking in breathtaking sunset views over these turquoise waters.
Continue your journey towards the island and national park of Mljet, where you can explore the saltwater lakes of the national park or relax with a refreshing dip. Why not venture to the middle of the lake to visit the old abbey and church or take a small boat or bicycle to explore the island? Continue onto Korcula in the afternoon, surrounded by ancient walls dating back to the 13th-century.
Start your morning cruising towards the little island of Bisevo, stopping off at the magnificent Blue Cave (entrance fee not included). Continue onto the island of Vis, known for its secluded Mediterranean charm.
Spend the night on the Northern side of the island, close to Croatia’s first urban centre, the remains of Issa. You could spend the rest of your afternoon at the Roman Thermal Place, the City Museum or admiring ancient villas perched on the Adriatic coast.
*Visits to the Blue Cave are dependent on weather conditions
Head for the island of Scedro this morning, where you’ll have plenty of time to sit back, relax and unwind by these crystal blue shores. Depart for Hvar after lunch, known as ‘sunshine and jet-set island’. Home to a stunning Renaissance Cathedral and plenty of bars, cafes, restaurants and energetic nightlife, there’s plenty to do and see in Hvar!
Leave Hvar behind and continue onto the island of Brac and the town of Bol, home to the Golden horned Zlatni rat beach, regarded as one of the most beautiful and distinctive beaches in Croatia. Enjoy a short swim or wander through the village before heading to Makarska, where you can spend the rest of the afternoon strolling these lively streets, lined with ancient architectural marvels.
Journey towards Pucisca, located deep in the bay and on the Northern side of Brac. A traditional Mediterranean town, you may even get the chance to visit one of the last masonry workshops in Europe. Continue onto Omis, a picturesque town enveloped by steep rocky mountain cliffs, where the river Certina meets the Adriatic sea – the perfect spot for rafting adventures!
Cruise through to your final destination this morning, the buzzing town of Split. Known for its 1700-year-old Diocletian Palace, you can explore these architectural marvels on a guided tour upon arrival. Perhaps spend the evening walking the streets of this bustling town, filled with bars and restaurants that are open late into the night!
Say goodbye to your crew and sailing buddies as you disembark in Split, where the day is yours to soak up the Mediterranean sun at your leisure. You could venture to the lush Marjan Forest Park, offering up breathtaking views of the city and surrounding islands, or travel to the ancient ruins of Salona. Alternatively, you could laze away at Trstenik beach or escape the tourists at Bacvice beach.
Leave Croatia behind this morning as you transfer to the airport for your international flight home to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Sydney
- Flights can be arranged from other Australian departure points at an additional cost, call Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 to get a quote
- Flights are economy class with Etihad Airways, Emirates, Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, China Southern or similar
- A flight amendment surcharge will be charged per person for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes. Call Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 to get a quote
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 46
- Travelling solo? A single supplement can be quoted upon request. Call Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tips and Gratuities
- Anything not listed under the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages