CROATIA: 11 Day Explore Croatia Tour Including Flights for Two
Stunning scenery, ancient architecture and timeless traditions.
$7,998Valued at $9,998
Uncover Mediterranean romance in Dubrovnik, stroll through the cobblestone streets of Zagreb, marvel at the coastal mountain backdrop of Split and admire unparalleled panoramas along Croatia’s glittering coast on this spectacular 11 day tour.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 9 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast and 8 Delicious Dinners
- Stroll Through Zagreb’s Cobblestoned Labyrinth, Admire the Ethereal Beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park’s Sixteen Lake Long Waterfall and Climb Walled Fortresses in Dubrovnik
- Return International Flights for Two
- 9 Nights of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast and 8 Dinners
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Guides
- Return Airport Transfers
- Zagreb – Panorama Zagreb Hotel or similar
- Plitvice – National Park Hotel or similar
- Dubrovnik – Hotel Ivka or similar
- Split – Hotel President or similar
- Zadar – Pinija Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 5, 12 May
- 2, 9 June
- 25* August
- 1*, 8*, 15* September
- *A High Season surcharge of $200 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Unearth glittering seas, medieval marvels and natural wonders as you bound through Croatia on this breathtaking 11 day tour.
- Soak up the laid back vibes of Zagreb, strolling through the cobblestone streets, exploring the fortified Upper Town and immersing yourself in the history of St Mark’s Church, the Cathedral and more!
- Walk along the cobbled streets of Split Old Town, built around the largest and best preserved Roman palace in the world, the magical 4th-century Palace of Diocletian.
- Trace Dubrovnik’s spectacular walled city and roam the atmospheric limestone streets, from the Gothic and Renaissance-period Rector’s Palace to the monumental Sponza Palace and Franciscan Monastery.
- Discover the ethereal wonderland of dense wood and unique rare beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park, where sixteen luminous lakes create a waterfall cascade into one another.
Pack your bags filled with plenty of bathers, sunscreen and beachwear as you board your international flight to Zagreb to kickstart your Croatian adventure.
Dobrodosli, Zagreb! Upon arrival, you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in, where the rest of the day is yours to explore or unwind at your leisure before enjoying a delicious dinner.
Spend the morning soaking up the laid back vibe of Zagreb, strolling through the cobblestone streets, exploring the fortified Upper Town and immersing yourself in the history of St Mark’s Church, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and University, before heading to Plitvice Lakes National Park.
Discover the natural phenomenon of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Made up of sixteen luminous lakes creating a waterfall cascade into one another as it snakes through lush green trees, into turquoise pools, this UNESCO heritage site is an ethereal wonderland of dense wood and unique, rare beauty.
After breakfast, you’ll head towards the pristine limestone streets and ancient ramparts of the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’, Dubrovnik!
Enjoy the delights of Dubrovnik on your own today! Starting in Old Dubrovnik, an ancient walled city filled with stunning Gothic and Renaissance architecture, you could visit The Rector’s Palace, Sponza Palace and Orlando’s Tower, dedicated to the knight who saved the ancient city.
Embark on a guided tour of Dubrovnik today, where you’ll discover the UNESCO wonders hidden behind the medieval barricades as you visit one of Europe’s oldest pharmacies, Franciscan Monastery, stroll past Rector’s Palace and visit the Cathedral.
This afternoon, head to the coastal haven of Split.
Explore the cobbled streets of the Old Town, built around the largest and best preserved Roman palace in the world, the magical 4th-century Palace of Diocletian. See the remains of the Roman Peristyle, the Cathedral of St. Domnius and the Temple of Jupiter on a guided tour of Split.
Uncover the three-naved Venetian Cathedral of St. Lawrence, one of the finest architectural works in Croatia, at the heart of breathtaking Trogir before continuing on to Zadar.
Tour the historic Old Town of Zadar, admiring the magnificent Roman Forum, breathtaking Roman architecture, the gloriously medieval Cathedral and St. Donatus Church before leaving for Zagreb.
Your tour comes to an end this morning after breakfast where you’ll be transferred to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Canberra are available for an additional $275 per person
- Flights are economy class with Singapore, Lufthansa, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Swiss, Thai or Qantas Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $700 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Tipping and gratuities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages