CROATIA: 11 Day Kaleidoscopic Croatia & Slovenia Tour Including Flights for Two
Picture perfection from Opatija to Bled.
$5,998Valued at $9,998
Uncover Mediterranean romance in Dubrovnik, unparalleled panoramas along Croatia’s glittering coast, and the soaring peaks of the Julian Alps on this kaleidoscopic tour of Croatia and Slovenia’s natural treasures and architectural marvels.
- Return International Flights with a Premium Airline
- 9 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation Including Delicious Daily Breakfasts and 3 Divine Dinners
- Sunbathe on the Adriatic with Visits to Opatija and Split, Before Strolling Through Zagreb’s Cobblestoned Labyrinth and Along the Leafy Banks of Ljubljana
- Return International Flights for Two
- 9 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily breakfast, 1 Delicious Lunch and 3 Divine Dinners
- All Transport via Air-Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-speaking Tour Guide Throughout Your Journey
- Tipping and Gratuities
- Return Airport Transfers
- Opatija – Hotel Paris or similar
- Split – Hotel Atrium or similar
- Dubrovnik – Lacroma Hotel or similar
- Vodice – Hotel Olympia or similar
- Zagreb – Sheraton Zagreb or similar
- Bled – Rikli Balance Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, 31 October
- 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30 November
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Turn your Mediterranean fantasies into reality with this magnificent tour of Croatia and Slovenia, where you’ll uncover medieval palaces, cobblestone streets, and mesmerising cities showcasing the treasures of Europe’s fascinating history.
- Dive into seaside fun in sparking Opatija with a full day to admire the Adriatic’s mesmerising towns, handsome period villas and forested hills connected by the Lungomare waterfront.
- Discover Split’s seaside paradise as you wind through the historic Old Town to the 4th-century Palace of Diocletian and Temple of Jupiter, where a headless black sphinx guards the entrance.
- Trace Dubrovnik’s spectacular walled city and roam the atmospheric limestone streets on a walking tour from the Gothic and Renaissance-period Rector’s Palace to the monumental Sponza Palace.
- Fill at least one SD card full of Krka National Park’s magical waterfalls and gorges, including the Skradinski Buk Falls.
- Shift your gaze from Zagreb’s thriving Ban Josip Jelacic Square and medieval Presidential Palace to Slovenia’s jewel box of monuments in the capital of Ljubljana.
- Cross into Bled where you’ll be treated exquisite Julian Alp vistas and ascend to the precariously poised Bled Castle that clings to the rocky cliffside.
Pack your bags for a kaleidoscopic adventure of Croatia and Slovenia as you board your international flight bound for Italy’s magnificent city of canals, Venice.
Touchdown in Venice! After you’ve landed, you’ll be met by a tour guide and transferred to your hotel in the seaside town of Opatija.
A gem on Croatia’s Adriatic coast nestled along the striking Gulf of Kvarner, you’ll love the opportunity to explore at leisure this afternoon, before a welcome dinner and orientation with your fellow travellers tonight.
Dive into seaside fun today as you stroll leisurely through this chic seaside resort for Austro-Hungarian elite on your own today, admiring the sparkling Adriatic, handsome period villas, and forested hills connected by the magnificent Lungomare waterfront promenade with mesmerising views of the Gulf.
- Full day Istrian Peninsula – tour the ancient Roman port of Pula and admire the sixth largest Roman Amphitheatre, before arriving in Rovinj for an afternoon at leisure.
Drive along the dramatic Adriatic coast to Split this morning, stopping enroute in the historic Old Town of Zadar to admire the magnificent Roman ruins, cosmopolitan cafes and Habsburg elegance. Visit the gloriously medieval Cathedral and St. Donat Church, before continuing to Split’s seaside paradise.
On arrival, feel free to stroll along the picture-perfect waterfront and hunt down some local eats.
Wind through the cobbled streets of Split’s historic Old Town this morning to visit the astonishing 4th-century Palace of Diocletian, and see the remains of the Roman Peristyle, Cathedral of St. Domnius and the Temple of Jupiter, with its headless black sphinx guarding the entrance.
Feel free to roam the atmospheric old walls on your own, perhaps sipping a PipI in a local bar or joining the locals in the thriving marketplaces. Then it’s off to the bewitching walled city of Dubrovnik.
Trace the city’s limestone streets and venture past medieval barricades and baroque buildings this morning on a walking tour of Old Dubrovnik, past the Gothic and Renaissance-period Rector’s Palace to the monumental Sponza Palace. Pass underneath the City Bell Tower in Luza Square to see Orlando’s Tower, before visiting the Dominican and Franciscan Monastery. Spend the rest of the day exploring on your own.
No visit is complete without a walk around the spectacular city walls, so why not venture to the top for mesmerising views over the Old Town and sublime panoramas of the Adriatic.
- Home-hosted dinner at Dubelj – learn how to craft fine olive oil, use a horse-driven cart and taste traditional cheeses with Dalmatian prosciutto, then enjoy dinner with your host family over a decadent three-course meal.
After breakfast at the hotel, you’ll enjoy a scenic drive north into Dalmatian hinterland to the quaint village of Pakovo Selo. After a light lunch, you’ll cross into the breathtaking Krka National Park to fill up at least one SD card full of the park’s magical waterfalls and gorges, including the Skradinski Buk Falls.
Arrive this evening in Vodice and enjoy dinner at your hotel.
Majestic evergreen wooded mountainscapes greet you this morning as you travel inland to Zagreb’s pedestrian wonderland. On arrival, embark on a sightseeing expedition of the Ban Josip Jelacic Square and the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary.
Then wander through the Upper Town’s red-roof and cobblestone streets to see the medieval Presidential Palace, Stone Gate, St. Mark’s Church and the Pope’s Tower. In the afternoon, absorb the city’s history, architecture and graffiti on your own, perhaps capped off with panoramic views from one of the city’s rooftop bars.
Explore the Slovenian capital of Ljubljana this morning of the city’s ‘jewel box’ of key monuments led by an expert guide. Enjoy lunch on your own and immerse yourself in the laid back atmosphere, before winding through the city’s labyrinth of stalls at the open-air market, past the City Hall to the Robba Fountain and Three Bridges, before ending at the Parliament House.
From here you’ll journey to the spectacular city of Bled, exquisitely set amidst the Julian Alps. The rest of the day is yours to soak in the beautiful surroundings and, tonight, perhaps join an optional dinner at a charming Country Inn in the tiny medieval town of Radovljica.
- Radovljica tour with dinner and wine.
Discover this city’s plethora of delightful hotels, villas and restaurants nestled on the bluish-green leek this before ascending to the medieval Bled Castle. With the highest peaks of the glorious Julian Alps and the Karavanke as a backdrop, this precarious castle clinging to the rocky cliffside is truly a sight to behold.
In the afternoon, spend your remaining hours in Bled exploring on your own or join an optional tour to see Lake Bohinj’s dense woodlands and spectacular mountainside, complete with views of the Julian Alps from Mt. Vogel and a selection of local, fine cheeses at the Shephard’s Museum.
Tonight, enjoy a farewell reception at the hotel with your newfound friends.
- Lake Bohinj and alpine beauty with local Slovenian cheese selection.
Your magical exploration of Croatia and Slovenia comes to close today, but the memories you take with you to Venice and home to Australia will last a lifetime.
Have a safe trip!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Canberra and Hobart are available for an additional $275 per person
- Flights from Darwin incur a surcharge of $550 per person
- Flights are economy class with Singapore, Lufthansa, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar or Qantas Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 40
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1000 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages