COOK ISLANDS: 5 Nights at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort for Two (Beachfront Bungalow)
An adults-only, bungalow sanctuary.
$2,999Valued at $4,399
Deeply relax in your private bungalow retreat on this adults-only private island sanctuary, swaying in a hammock by one of the world’s most beautiful lagoons, Aitutaki Lagoon.
- Take Waterfront Living to the Next Level in Your Choice of Bungalow – Including the Only Overwater Bungalows in the Cook Islands
- Unwind with the Crystal Shorelines of Aitutaki Lagoon at Your Doorstep, Swim with Marine Life and Experience Ultimate Luxury Seclusion on Your Own Private Island
- Embark on Your Own Adventures with a Snorkelling Adventure or Kayak to the Secluded Island of Ee Motu Isle
- 5 Nights of Sublime Accommodation in Your Choice of Bungalow
- Daily Cooked Breakfast and Tropical Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Return Airport Transfers
- NZD $500 Resort Credit and Welcome Drink on Arrival
- 2 x Complimentary Cocktails for Two
- Complimentary Use of the Private Ferry Throughout Stay
- Free Use of Stand-Up Paddleboards, Bikes, Snorkelling Gear, Kayaks and Fitness Centre
- Special Invitation to Management Cocktail Party – Tuesday Night Only
Beachfront Bungalow (Max. capacity: 3):
Wake up to turquoise sea views overlooking the fabled waters of the O’otu (Full Moon) Channel from your private terrace with beachfront access in this luxury Beachfront Bungalow, featuring a King Bed, an open-air shower and deck with sunloungers.
Premium Beachfront Bungalow (Max. capacity: 3):
Directly facing the champagne sands of the Sunset Beach with uninterrupted vistas over the spectacular lagoon, sit back and relax in a hammock under the palms in this luxurious Deluxe Beachfront Bungalow, featuring all of the amenities of the previous room plus sun loungers.
Deluxe Beachfront Bungalow (Max. capacity: 4):
Featuring all of the luxurious of the previous room, enjoy expansive views of the glistening lagoon from your private decked sanctuary with unparalleled vistas, a split-level interior and Super King bed.
Overwater Bungalow (Max. capacity: 3):
Situated right over the water with direct access to the lagoon, take an invigorating plunge in the crystalline waters below, before lazing away under the Polynesian sun on your deluxe sun lounger. These exclusive Overwater Bungalows are the only ones in the Cook Islands!
Additional adults can be accommodated for NZD $95 per adult, per night.
- Available for travel between 20 August 2019 – 31 August 2020
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Treat yourself to a luxury escape in the heavenly Cook Islands, discovering coral teeming with colourful tropical fish and verdant palms on this secluded tropical paradise in one of the world’s best lagoon playgrounds.
- Sink into ultimate relaxation in your thatched-roof bungalow perched atop the champagne sands, swaying in a hammock under the cool green of a nodding palm tree. This resort is home to the only overwater bungalows in the Cook Islands!
- Get into holiday mode with refreshing cocktails and experience the thrill of Aitutaki drums as grass-skirted dancers shimmy and fire dancers illuminate the night sky at Kuriri Point BBQ & Beach Bar. This incredible package includes a NZD $500 Resort Credit you could spend here!
- A private oasis sanctuary, you could kayak across to the secluded island of Ee Motu Isle, sip on a mouth-watering tropical cocktail by the plethora of pools and enjoy complimentary use of the bikes, snorkelling gear, stand-up paddle-boards and private ferry on this value getaway!
- Sink into ultimate serenity with Polynesian massage from the SpaPolynesia Aitutaki, sure to realign the mind, body and soul. Why not take advantage of your resort credit here!
“What an absolutely beautiful place this is! We booked an overwater bungalow for five nights and it’s a memory we will never forget. We stepped off our deck into the warm crystal clear blue water of the lagoon, snorkelled and swam to our heart’s content.”
“Wow, wow, wow. What a wonderful place. The resort, the staff, the surrounds. I could not fault it.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Additional adults can be accommodated for NZD $95 per adult, per night
- Additional adults cannot exceed the maximum room capacity
- Adults 16 years and over – no children are permitted
- Payable direct to the resort upon check-in
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed in the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
- For resort or hotel stays only –
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort, Cook Islands for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages