CHINA & HONG KONG: 10 Day China & Hong Kong Tour Including Flights for Two
Enjoy the freedom to explore on your own!
$3,198Valued at $5,998
Explore the diverse natural beauty, ancient history, hidden temples and iconic landmarks of China and Hong Kong on this incredible 10 day tour, traversing through urban hubs and natural wonders.
- Return International Flights for Two Including Flights to Hong Kong!
- 7 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Delicious Breakfast
- Climb to the Summit of the Great Wall Majestically Perched Over Hills, and Explore Hong Kong’s Flavourful Markets on a Culinary Expedition at Your Leisure
- Return International Flights for Two
- 4 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two in Beijing
- 3 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two in Hong Kong
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Tours, Transfers and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Local English-Speaking Guides in Each City
- Beijing – Wyndham Beijing North or similar
- Hong Kong – Royal Pacific Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 20* February
- 5, 19 March
- 2*, 16* April
- 7, 21 May
- 4* June
- 27 August
- 10* September
- 22 October
- 5 November
- *A High Season surcharge of $300 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Enlighten the senses with majestic landscapes, dynastic heritage sights and urban hubs on this breathtaking tour through China and Hong Kong.
- Be captivated by The Great Wall of China, majestically snaking over the peaks and hills of Beijing and winding through leafy landscapes and templed-covered hilltops.
- Immerse yourself in Beijing as you’re left to discover Dynastic wonders at your leisure on optional activities. You could explore the imperial centre of the Ming and Qing dynasty in the Forbidden City or stand in awe of the fortified walls surrounding the navy and gold-roofed Temple of Heaven (additional cost).
- Home to unbelievable eats, animal exhibits, thrill rides and nature walks, discover the best of Hong Kong at your own pace over two incredible days. The 131-year-old gravity-defying Peak Tram to the top of Victoria Peak for a panoramic vistas is a must (optional)!
- Take your tastebuds on a journey through Hong Kong’s colourful markets where you can sample sizzling delicacies straight-off-the-wok, heavenly hot pots and the best dim sum of your life (optional).
Your China and Hong Kong expedition kicks off today as you board your international flight to Beijing!
Depending on your flight or departure date, you may depart earlier than Day 1
Ni Hao, Beijing! Upon arrival, you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Today is yours to stroll along the winding hutong alleys in Xicheng district, perhaps enjoy exploring the Forbidden City and a Peking duck dinner (optional) or discover Tiananmen Square, the historical and spiritual heart of China.
- Forbidden City and Summer Palace (L) – take a tour through the imperial centre of Beijing through the Ming and Qing dynasty, and tour the Summer Palace, a former summer resort for dynastic Emperors (RMB 450 per person, approx. AUD $100).
- Peking Duck Banquet (D) – enjoy an authentic Peking Duck banquet with all the traditional accompaniments (ROM 240 per person, approx. AUD $53).
Prepare to be captivated by The Great Wall at the Juyongguan Pass, majestically perched over the peaks and hills of Beijing. Noted as one of the Seven Wonders of the World, you will have the opportunity to hike a portion of this marvel.
En route back to Beijing, see artisans crafting traditional Chinese blue enamel ware at a cloisonne factory.
- Golden Mask Dynasty – enjoy a traditional Chinese performance (RMB 340 per person, AUD $76).
Immerse yourself in Beijing today as you’re left to discover the saturated art galleries and cool restaurants in the 789 Art District, taste your way through Wangfujing Snack Street or embark on an optional tour to see the fortified walls surrounding the navy and gold-roofed Temple of Heaven.
- Temple of Heaven, Herbal Medicine Institute and Hutong Tour with Rickshaw Ride – pray for a good harvest at the Temple of Heaven, learn about ancient herbal medicine and gain insight into traditional neighbourhoods on the back of a rickshaw (RMB 540 per person, AUD 120).
Zaijian, Beijing and hello Hong Kong! Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to the hotel for check-in and then the rest of the day is yours to maybe pay a visit to Po Lin Monastery or pay a visit to the Hello Kitty Restaurant or Ah Meow Cafe in ‘Times Square*.
Home to unbelievable eats, animal exhibits, thrill rides and nature walks, discover the best of Hong Kong at your own pace today!
- Hong Kong Half Day Tour – ascend to Victoria Peak via the gravity-defying Peak Tram and drive to Repulse and Deepwater Bay, before continuing to Aberdeen and Stanley Market (RMB 261 per person, AUD $58).
Gain insight into the local culture of Hong Kong today with an optional tour of the former Kowloon-Canton Railway Clock Tower, walk along the pristine waterfront and visit the Avenue of Stars painted with the handprints of Bruce Lee and more.
Admire HK Island Skyline towering over Victoria Harbour and take a ferry to Central, where you will ride the world’s longest covered escalator and enjoy a tram ride to Tai Yuen Street Market.
- Hong Kong Cultural Tour (RBM 275 per person, AUD $61).
- Hong Kong Street Food Tour (D) – sample your way through local favourites like Hong Kong-style milk tea, curry fish ball, beef brisket and wonton noodles (RBM 481 per person, AUD $107).
Your Hong Kong expedition ends today as you transfer to the airport for your flight to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from other departure cities are available for an additional cost per person:
- Brisbane – $280 per person
- Adelaide – $480 per person
- Perth – $380 per person
- Flights are economy class with China Eastern, Air China, Xiamen Airlines, Hainan Airlines or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 20, maximum 48
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of AUD $950 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- No child discounts, full price applies
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages