CHINA: 9 Day China Experience Plus Xi'an Tour Including Flights for Two
Explore China’s ancient wonders.
Where ancient landmarks meet buzzing neon cityscapes, uncover the dynastic heritage of China, with visits to the spectacular Great Wall, mesmerising Terracotta Warriors and holy Temple of Heaven on this culture-fuelled 9 day adventure.
- Return International Flights for Two
- Stroll the Culture-Fuelled Streets of Beijing and Xi’an Where Historic Buildings Light up Every Corner
- Discover the Breathtaking Landscapes of China from Atop the Majestic Great Wall
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 3 Lunches
- Bullet Train from Beijing to Xi’an
- All Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- All Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Guide
- Return Airport Transfers
- Beijing – Riverside Hotel Beijing or similar
- Zhangjiakou – Crowne Plaza Huailai or similar
- Xi’an – Grand Noble Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 1*, 15 March
- 26 April
- 3, 10, 24, 31 May
- 14* June
- 30* August
- 6, 13 September
- *A High Season surcharge of $200 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Gain a glimpse of China’s dynamic cultural heritage, where astounding ancient wonders, picturesque landscapes and buzzing cityscapes show off the country’s thousands of years of history on this thrilling 9 day tour.
- Be awestruck by the size and might of the Great Wall, an awe-inspiring feat of defensive architecture that undulates majestically over the peaks and troughs of the gloriously picturesque Beijing hillside.
- Roam the lively capital of Beijing, soaking up the stunning sights and mouth-watering delights at every corner with a free day to explore China’s flourishing cultural centre, where vibrant modern architecture stands side-by-side with historic landmarks.
- Ascend the holy steps of China’s largest sacrificial building, the imposing Temple of Heaven, for a soothing Tai Chi lesson and phenomenal vistas of the surrounding parkland.
- Look upon an astounding collection of over 7000 soldiers guarding Emperor Qin’s tomb at the site of the Terracotta Warriors, standing in the same place they were forged over 2000 years ago.
- Discover a whole new method of treating illness with a visit to a traditional Chinese medical centre where you’ll also receive a rejuvenating foot massage.
Ni Hao, Beijing! Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check-in where you can unwind from your travels.
Once a vast stage for the emperor to perform solemn rites to the gods, the Temple of Heaven is the largest and most representative masterpiece among China’s ancient sacrificial buildings. Begin your exciting tour of this astounding temple with a soothing Tai Chi lesson before exploring the 670 acres of parkland.
Up next, head to a traditional Chinese medical centre where you will learn about the alternative treatments of Chinese medicine from a medical professional before enjoying a rejuvenating foot massage!
- Hutong Rickshaw Tour with Meal – explore the famous old buildings and time-honoured workshops of the Hutong area before enjoying a meal with a local family (approx. AUD $65 per person).
Layered with rich Chinese history and mouth-watering delights at every corner, today is yours to embrace and explore Beijing – a city of triumph, endurance and innovation.
You could stroll through Beihai Park where the White Dagoba soars over the surrounding lake, marvel at the astounding Temple of the Azure Clouds amongst Beijing’s lush forests or hunt for souvenirs at Panjiayuan Antique Market.
- Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City Tour – stand in one of the largest and grandest public piazzas in the world before wandering the vast complex of courtyards and lanes in the Forbidden City (approx. AUD $80 per person).
Be captivated by truly unforgettable views of Beijing as you walk a section of the majestic Great Wall of China, perched over the rolling mountain landscapes, before learning about the manufacturing process behind China’s most precious and celebrated Jade stone.
- Summer Palace Tour – wander through a traditional Chinese royalty garden and take in the exquisite architecture at the Summer Palace (approx. AUD $50 per person).
Board a bullet train this morning and make your way to Xi’an, boasting a harmonious blend of ancient structures and modern culture.
Upon arrival, you will be met by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel.
Get acquainted with the history of Xi’an this morning as you gaze up at the holy Wild Goose Pagoda, a holy Buddhist temple soaring high into the clouds before browsing China’s 20,000 year-old archaeological finds at Shaanxi History Museum.
- Tang Dynasty Show with Dumpling Banquet – witness a thrilling performance of ancient music and dance with a Tang Dynasty Dance Performance (approx. AUD $55 per person).
Explore the eighth wonder of the world with a tour of the Terracotta Warriors site, where over 1000 years of Xi’an’s history collides in one location. Look upon the astounding collection of over 7000 soldiers, archers, horses and chariots that have guarded Emperor Qin’s tomb since 210BC.
Spend the evening sampling the delectable cuisines of Muslim Street and browsing the range of souvenirs available for purchase.
Today you will be transferred to Xi’an airport for your flight back to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne and Sydney
- Departures from Perth and Brisbane will incur a surcharge of $350 per person
- Flights are economy class with Air China, Sichuan Airlines, China Southern, Hainan Airlines, XiamenAir, China Eastern or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
Upgrades (International Flights Only):
- Upgrades to business class are available for an additional AUD $3000 per person
- No child discounts are available for this package
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 40
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $400 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- The reservation form must be completed within 30 days of the reservation being made. All travellers must complete the reservation form with full names as shown on each traveller’s passport and passport copies. Otherwise, we may not be able to guarantee the selected travel date.
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- China visa
- Items of personal nature
- Optional tours
- Departure city surcharge
- Tour tipping of approximately $100 per person
- Anything not listed in the inclusions and itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages