CHINA: 8 Day China Tour Including Flights for Three
Uncover the sprawling beauty of China.
See China from a different light on this incredible 8 day tour, blending buzzing city centres with iconic tourist spots and stunning scenery all the way from Beijing to Qingdao!
- Return International Flights for Three
- 6 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast and Many More Delicious Meals
- Feel the Vastness of Tiananmen Square Breathing with History, Gain Insight into 1000-Year Old Chinese Herbal Medicine Practices and Be Enchanted by the Mighty Great Wall
- Return International Flights for Three
- 6 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation for Three
- Daily Breakfast plus 2 Delicious Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Return Airport Transfers
- Tours, Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Transportation by Private Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- High-Speed Bullet Train from Beijing to Qingdao
- Local English-Speaking Guides
- Gratuities and Tipping for Tour Guides
- Beijing – Chunhuiyuan Resort or similar
- Beijing – Gubei Water Town Hotel or similar
- Qingdao – Grand Mercure Qingdao Nanshan Resort or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
24, 31March 7, 14, 21, 28 April
- 5, 12, 19, 26 May
- 2, 19, 16, 23, 30 June
- 18, 25 August
- 1, 8, 15 September
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Travel off the beaten path and see the best China has on offer on this incredible 8 day tour, taking you through buzzing metropolises, architectural marvels, stunning scenery and ancient towns.
- Explore the lively capital of Beijing and the mighty Great Wall of China – winding its way through majestic leafy landscapes and temple-covered hilltops.
- Visit the spiritual heart and historical centre of China at Tiananmen Square, the sight of seminal events like the iconic 1989 Tiananmen Square protests and the internment of Mao Zedong.
- See medicine and the body from a different perspective with a visit to a traditional Chinese Medicine Centre, where you’ll learn about the benefits of herbal medicine, acupuncture and massage on ailing health, all while receiving a rejuvenating foot massage!
- Treat your palate to a unique beer tasting experience at the world renowned Tsingtao Brewery in Qingdao, blending fresh Chinese spring water with German-style techniques to give you a flavoursome full-bodied pilsner.
Pack your bags for an action-packed adventure as your board your international flight to Beijing. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Depending on your flight, you may depart Australia before day 1.
Start your morning with a visit to see the exterior of the 2008 Olympic Games followed by a stop off at Asia’s largest Jade Factory to learn about the Jade’s cultural and historical affinity with Chinese heritage.
After lunch, the rugged mountainscapes and stunning mystique of the Great Wall await, majestically perched over the peaks and hills of Beijing. Head to Gubei Water Town afterwards for the night, where you can bask in evening views of the Great Wall.
- Kung Fu Legend Show or Acrobatic Show – admire the magnificent traditional choreography of a Kung Fu Legend or Acrobatic Show (AUD $50 per person).
- Summer Palace Tour – explore the largest preserved ancient garden in China, a former summer resort to Dynastic emperors (AUD $50 per person).
Spend the day exploring Gubei Water Town, surrounded by stunning mountains, water and ancient architecture, rife with history from the Qing Dynasty. Most buildings are reconstructed in traditional courtyard style. You could perhaps stroll along the river-lined streets or sample local delicacies like chestnut cake and sweet apple dessert.
Enjoy some leisure time this morning or go on an optional tour to Little Potala Palace. Head back to Beijing this afternoon with a visit to Tiananmen Square – the largest square in the world and the historical and spiritual heart of China.
Afterwards, enjoy a foot massage at the traditional Chinese Medical Centre where you will have the opportunity to learn about alternative Chinese medical treatments and even consult a Chinese Medical professional!
- Little Potala Palace Tour – explore the stunning fusion Chinese and Tibetan architecture of this dynastic palace (AUD $65 per person).
Board your high-speed bullet train this morning to Qingdao. Known as the pearl of the Yellow Sea, this stunning town is reminiscent of Swiss landscapes, abundant with red tiles, green trees, gorgeous blue seas and mountainous ranges.
Kickstart your morning with a tour of the Qingdao Beer Museum and a Tsingtao Brewery tasting. Established in 1903, this brewery was the first Chinese brewery to blend Chinese minerals with German brewing techniques. Later, visit Zhan Bridge, a cross-sea bridge landmark that welcomes travelers as their first stop in this coastal haven. Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring at your own pace.
Transfer today to the airport for your international flight home to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Maximum room capacity of three people, subject to availability
- Full price applies for third traveller, subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- A single supplement surcharge of AUD $300 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Group size: minimum 10, maximum 40
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from Brisbane and Perth are available for an additional $350 per person
- Flights are economy class with Tianjin Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern, Xiamen Airlines, Sichuan Airline, Air China or similar subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for late departures, plus additional airfares and tax
- Business class upgrades are available for $3000 per person, subject to availability
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Visa requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages