CHINA: 11 Day Amazing China Tour Including Flights for Two
Dynastic-era temples meet buzzing metropolises.
$1,554Valued at $3,998
Marvel at the mystique of the Great Wall, experience breathtaking natural beauty in Tai’an and see buzzing metropolises infused with imperial architecture in Beijing and Shanghai. This 11 day escape truly showcases the dynamic elements of China.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 9 Nights of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast and Many More Meals
- Explore Beijing’s Dynastic Secrets, Hear the Roar of the Black Tiger Spring and be Enchanted by the Sublime Beauty of Hangzhou
- Return International Flights for Two
- 9 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast, 5 Lunches and 2 Delicious Dinners
- Tours, Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Transportation via Private Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Experienced Local English-Speaking Guides
- Return Airport Transfers
- Gratuities and Tipping for Tour Guides
- Beijing – Beijing Holiday Inn Temple of Heaven or similar
- Tai’an – Four Points by Sheraton or similar
- Hangzhou – Holiday Inn Hangzhou Xiaoshan or similar
- Suzhou – Ramada Hotel High-Tech Zone or similar
- Shanghai – Shanghai Koyal International Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 August
11, 18, 25 October
- 1, 8, 15 November
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Whether it’s heritage listed landscapes, neon-drenched nightlife, buzzing city centres or millennial-old dynastic era architecture, every day is a new adventure on this spellbinding 11 day tour through China.
- Explore the hustle and bustle of Beijing and the mighty Great Wall of China – winding its way through majestic leafy landscapes and temple-covered hilltops.
- See medicine and the body from a different perspective with a visit to a traditional Chinese Medicine Centre, where you’ll learn about the benefits of herbal medicine, acupuncture and massage on ailing health, all while receiving a rejuvenating foot massage!
- Visit the Black Tiger Spring in Jinan and hear the crash, hum and rush of the water that resounds the roar of a tiger.
- Admire the glistening waters of the West Lake in Hangzhou, and uncover the scenic vistas and water coloured willow-lined banks of this gorgeous city.
- Discover soulful Shanghai, exploring Art Deco buildings oozing with 1920s glamour along the iconic Bund.
Ni Hao Beijing! Upon arrival, you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Depending on your flight or departure date, you may depart earlier than Day 1
Explore the capital today at your leisure. Be sure to pack a sturdy pair of travelling shoes as you get to know this lively city on foot, admiring Imperial architecture and the buzzing food scene. Take a few hours to explore the stunning Houhai Lakes – a people-watching perch by day and a neon-light haven by night!
- Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City – tour through the world’s largest square before entering the Forbidden City, home to imperial emperors from the Ming and Qing dynasties (AUD $85 per person).
- Hutong Tour (L) – enjoy a tour of the traditional Hutong neighbourhood via rickshaw before enjoying an authentic lunch cooked by a local family (AUD $75 per person).
Prepare to be captivated by The Great Wall at the Juyongguan Pass, majestically perched over the peaks and hills of Beijing. Marvel at the ancient imperial buildings and temples that lay below this incredible wonder.
Continue onto a jade factory to learn about the cultural affinity of the stone with Chinese heritage before stopping off at a Chinese Medical Centre to learn about the healing properties of Chinese medicine and enjoy a foot massage!
Board a bullet train to Jinan this morning, heading to Daming Lake upon arrival. Continue to the Black Tiger Spring, fabled to have once had a black rock shaped tiger in front of the cave, with the sound of the water rushing from the cave resembling a tiger’s roar. Transfer to Tai’an later in the evening for check-in.
Explore Tai’an at your leisure today, perhaps weaving your way through the millennia-old Confucius Temple Complex, built to commemorate the great philosopher. Perhaps get a feel for Confucian culture with a Confucius Feast or enjoy a traditional Feng Shan Sacrifice Performance, a religious ritual performance that was conducted by Chinese emperors.
Transfer to Hangzhou via bullet train early this morning, embarking on a guided city tour upon arrival. Once aptly named by Marco Polo as the ‘most beautiful and magnificent city in the world’, you’ll get the chance to see Hangzhou in all its beauty on a guided tour.
Continue onto the West Lake, home to mesmerising pagoda-topped hills and willows before finishing off your tour at a Tea Plantation to learn about the process of picking tea leaves.
Transfer to Suzhou this morning to explore the Master of Nets garden, one of the finest gardens in China, showcasing an effortless blend of art, nature and architecture dating back 1,000 years.
- Suzhou Grand Canal Boat Tour – sweep along ancient canals and city banks on the picturesque Grand Canal (AUD $40 per person).
Begin your day at the Suzhou Silk Factory, the largest silk manufacturer in China, before continuing onto Shanghai. Upon arrival, you’ll wander the streets of the Nanjing District before learning about the history of the city at the Shanghai Museum.
Head to the Bund on the banks of the Huangpu River, a string of Art Deco buildings that were once filled with Shanghai’s most powerful banks and trading houses, now filled with designer boutiques and restaurants.
- Huangpu River Evening Cruise – cruise along the waters of the Huangpu River and enjoy spectacular views of the city skyline lit up at night (AUD $55 per person).
Spend the day exploring at your leisure, perhaps strolling along the fish-filled glittering pools at the Yuyuan Gardens & Bazaar. Other possible sights include the M50 Art Complex, Jing’an Temple or the trendy Tianzifang neighbourhood.
Xintiandi and Bullet Train Tour – head for the Xintiandi neighbourhood to see the world’s fastest bullet train (AUD $75 per person).
Say goodbye to China as you board your international flight home to Australia
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights depart from Brisbane or Perth are available for an additional $350 per person
- Flights are economy class with Sichuan Airlines, China Southern, Hainan Airline, Xiamen Airline or China Eastern, subject to availability
- Upgrades to business class are available for $3000 per person, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 40
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $450 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Maximum room capacity: 3 – no discounts apply for 3rd travellers, subject to availability
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- China Visa entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages