CHINA: 10 Day China Tour Including Singapore Airlines Flights for Two
Scratch the surface of dynastic China.
$1,998Valued at $4,399
From sprawling cityscapes to ancient history, natural beauty and iconic landmarks, this 10 day adventure truly showcases the best of China.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Ascend a Portion of the Great Wall of China, Be Swept Away by Incredible UNESCO Cultural Gems and Wander Through Bustling Cities
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 20kgs of Checked Luggage per person
- Tours, Transfers and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Guide
- Return Airport Transfers
- Beijing – Fuyong Yulong Hotel or similar
- Suzhou – Holiday Inn Express Taihu or similar
- Wuxi – Wuxi International Hotel or similar
- Hangzhou – Merchant Marco Garden Hotel or similar
- Shanghai – Wassim Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
13*, 27^ March
- 24* April
- 8, 22 May
- 12^, 26^ June
- 10^, 24^ July
- 7*, 21 August
- 11*, 25^ September
- 9^, 23 October
- 6 November
- *A Shoulder Season surcharge of $150 per person applies for departures on these dates
- ^ A High Season surcharge of $500 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Enlighten the senses with majestic landscapes, buzzing cityscapes and dynastic heritage sights on this breathtaking tour through China.
- Explore the hustle and bustle of Beijing, drinking in the stunning sights of the sprawling capital before treating yourself to some local fare.
- Climb the mighty Great Wall of China, winding its way through majestic leafy landscapes and temple-covered hilltops.
- Discover ‘Paradise on Earth’ at Hangzhou’s dreamy West Lake, marvelling at the scenic vistas and willow-lined banks of this gorgeous city.
- Sip on Dragon Well Tea at the Longjing Tea Plantation – a tea that’s regarded as number one in China, with over 1200 years of history.
- Admire the ever-changing views afforded by the dramatic moon gates and windows in the 500 year-old Lingering Garden in Oriental Venice Suzhou.
China is calling, so you’d better get those bags packed as you board your international flight to Beijing. Upon arrival, you’ll be met by your tour guide and transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Depending on your flight time, some travellers may depart Australia prior to Day 1.
Ni Hao and welcome to Beijing! Layered with tales of emperors, uprisings, grandeur and hubris, Beijing is an extraordinary city with plenty to do and more waiting to be discovered. Spend the day at leisure drinking in the stunning sights and treating yourself to some local fare!
- Imperial Beijing Tour – explore one of the grandest public plazas in the world at the famous Tiananmen Square, before continuing on to the scarlet-fringed Forbidden City, home to late Emperors from the Ming and Qing dynasties (AUD $87 per person).
- Golden Mask Dynasty Show – enjoy a traditional Chinese performance (AUD $81 per person).
Be mesmerised by the breathtaking sight of the Great Wall, snaking its way over 6,000km across the mountain peaks of Beijing, and admire the smattering of castles and ancient buildings below. Noted as one of the Seven Wonders of the World, you will have the opportunity to hike a portion of this marvel.
En route back to Beijing, learn a thing or two about the cultural significance of jade with a stop at Asia’s largest jade exhibition.
- Hutong Life Tour – jump on a traditional rickshaw and enjoy a tour of a Hutong, one of Beijing’s traditional neighborhoods (AUD $44 per person).
- Peking Duck dinner – enjoy an authentic Peking Duck banquet with all the traditional accompaniments (AUD $42 per person).
Discover the ancient art of traditional Chinese medicine this morning at the Chinese Herbal Institute and take some time to explore the famous Wangfujing shopping street before boarding your high-speed bullet train to Suzhou. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted by a local representative and transferred to your hotel.
- Temple of Heaven – take a tour of the temple and learn how to practice the traditional art of Tai Chi boxing (AUD $44 per person).
Known as the Oriental Venice, Suzhou is home to exquisite canals, bridges, pagodas and beautiful gardens. After breakfast, visit the Lingering Garden, known for its charming halls and unique imperial architecture enriched by a 500-year history, before heading to the largest silk factory in China to learn about this mysterious art.
- Grand Canal Cruise – sweep along ancient canals and city banks on the picturesque Grand Canal (AUD $42 per person).
Up next, Wuxi! An ancient city with breathtaking natural scenery, marvel at the tranquil waters of Lake Lihu and visit one of the largest freshwater pearl exhibitions in the country before continuing en route to Hangzhou.
Get to know Hangzhou, aptly named by Marco Polo as the ‘most beautiful and magnificent city in the world’. Experience the beauty of West Lake firsthand, home to mesmerising pagoda-topped hills and willows before visiting a Tea Plantation where you’ll learn about China’s green tea heritage and sip on China’s most distinguished tea – Dragon Well tea.
Afterwards, travel to the skyscraper city of Shanghai.
- Boat Ride on the West Lake (AUD $44 per person).
- Huangpu River Cruise – sail along the tranquil waters of the Huangpu River – a must-see for any visitor! (AUD $53 per person).
Visit the Shanghai Museum this morning, filled with ancient Chinese art, furniture, jade stones and pages of Chinese history. Spend the rest of the afternoon at your leisure.
- Shanghai City Tour – explore the inner city of Shanghai by joining this city tour, visiting famous sites including Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone, Jin Mao Tower and Xintiandi (AUD $53 per person).
- Chinese Acrobatic Show – treat yourself to an amazing acrobatic extravaganza (AUD $81 per person).
Your expedition ends today as you transfer to the airport for your flight back to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from Brisbane are available for an additional $300 per person
- Flights from Perth are available for an additional $400 per person
- Flights from Adelaide are available for an additional $500 per person
- Flights are economy class with Singapore Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- A triple share surcharge of AUD $250 per third person applies
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 20, maximum 48
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $680 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- No child discounts are available. Full price applies for all children travelling with adults
- Rooms have a maximum capacity of three, with bedding configurations for Double or Twin, subject to availability
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Items of personal nature
- Tipping and gratuities – AUD $15 per person, per day is the recommended tip for the tour guide and driver
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages