CHINA: 10 Day Golden China Tour Including Flights for Two
Uncover China’s rich history and natural wonders
$2,798Valued at $5,998
From sprawling cityscapes to ancient history, natural beauty and iconic landmarks, this 10 day adventure truly showcases the best of China.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Ascend a Portion of the Great Wall of China, Stand in Awe of the Iconic Terracotta Warriors and Wander Through Bustling Cities
- Return International Flights
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast and 3 Lunches
- On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Experienced English-Speaking Guides
- All Transfers
- Beijing – Riverside Hotel Beijing, Crowne Plaza Hotel & Resort Huailai or similar
- Xi’an – Grand Noble Hotel or similar
- Shanghai – Crowne Plaza Fudan or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 November
- 6, 13, 20 March
- 3, 10, 24 April
- 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 May
- 5, 12 June
- 17, 24, 31 July
- 7, 14, 21, 28 August
- 4, 11 September
- 9, 16, 23, 30 October
- 6, 13, 20 November
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Enlighten the senses with majestic landscapes, gorgeous riverside locales, dynastic heritage sights and millennia-old Terracotta armies on this breathtaking 10 day tour through China.
- Explore the lively capital of Beijing, immersing yourself in the political and cultural enormity of Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
- Climb the mighty Great Wall of China – winding its way through majestic leafy landscapes and temple-covered hilltops.
- Be swept away by the iconic Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an, with incredible detail carved into each of the 7,000 soldiers, horses, and chariots, guarding the grave of Emperor Qin for more than 2000 years!
- Uncover the elegance of the Wall Street of the East in Shanghai’s Bund, and marvel at Shanghai’s contemporary art scene, gorgeous gardens and larger than life skyscrapers.
Pack your bags for a jam-packed adventure as you board your international flight to Beijing. Upon arrival, you’ll transfer to your hotel for check-in.
Kickstart your adventure at Tiananmen Square! The largest square in the world and the historical and spiritual heart of China, home to the Monument to the People’s Heroes, the National Museum of China and the Mausoleum of Chairman Mao Zedong.
Enter the imposing walls of the Forbidden City, walking through the imperial centre of Beijing through the Ming and Qing dynasties, an iconic landmark rich in Chinese heritage.
- Kung Fu Show – enjoy a traditional Chinese performance (approx AUD $55 per person).
Today you’ll explore the Temple of Heaven, a sprawling complex of religious buildings constructed by the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties, where annual ceremonies of prayer for good harvest took place before practicing the traditional art of Tai Chi.
Afterwards, learn about alternative treatments and consult with a Chinese medical professional before enjoying a relaxing oriental foot massage at a traditional Chinese medical centre.
- Summer Palace Tour – embark on a tour through China’s largest preserved ancient garden (approx AUD $50 per person).
Be mesmerised by the breathtaking sight of the Great Wall, snaking its way over 6,000km across the mountain peaks of Beijing, and admire the smattering of castles and ancient buildings below. Noted as one of the Seven Wonders of the World, you will have the opportunity to hike a portion of this marvel.
En route back to Beijing, learn a thing or two about the cultural significance of jade with a stop at Beijing’s largest jade factory.
Board your high speed train for Xi’an this morning, China’s ancient capital reigning for over 1,000 years and home to many precious relics and heritage sites. Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Explore the ancient wonders of Xi’an today, with a visit to the Terracotta Warriors. On your way to the Terracotta Warriors, stop by a factory to learn about the creation, conservation and history of the Warrior Vaults.
Be mesmerised by the army of over 7,000 terracotta soldiers, archers, horses and chariots that have guarded the tomb of Emperor Qin since 210BC. This ancient marvel is widely considered as one of the eight wonders of the world and was only discovered in 1974!
- Tang Dynasty Show with Dumpling Banquet – be taken on a journey with a performance narrating the triumphs and tribulations of the ancient Tang Dynasty followed be a dumpling feast (AUD $65 per person).
This morning you’ll be transferred to the airport for your flight to the neon-drenched Shanghai.
Upon arrival, stroll through the bustling shopping district of Nanjing Road before continuing on to the Bund, home to Art Deco buildings that were once filled with powerful banks and trading houses, now home to designer boutiques and restaurants.
- Huangpu River Cruise – sail along the tranquil waters of the Huangpu River – a must-see for any visitor! (AUD $50 per person).
The day is yours to explore Shanghai at leisure! You could visit Shanghai Museum, filled with ancient Chinese art, furniture and jade stones, admire the glistening pools filled with fish in the Yuyuan Gardens and Bazaar, or make your way through the City God Temple Bazaar. Here, you can find your fill of traditional Chinese fashion, art, souvenirs, and a 400-year-old tea house, the Huxinting Teahouse.
- Ancient Water Town – marvel at the unrivalled charm of one of China’s ancient water towns and enjoy a delicious meal (approx AUD $80 per person).
- Shanghai City Tour – explore the city of Shanghai by joining this city tour, visiting famous sites including Maglev Train, the Old Town, the French Quarter and more (approx AUD $70 per person).
- Jin Mao Tower – visit the iconic 88-storey Jin Mao Tower (approx AUD $40 per person).
Your expedition ends today after breakfast as you’re transferred to the airport for your flight back to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch,
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from Brisbane or Perth are available for an additional $350 per person
- Other departure cities are available upon request
- Flights are economy class with Air China, Sichuan Airlines, China Southern, Hainan Airline, Xiamen Airline, China Eastern or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 40
- No child discounts are available for this tour
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $450 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Items of personal nature
- Single supplement, departure surcharge
- Tour tipping of $100 per person
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages