CHINA: 10 Day China Tour Including Qantas Flights for Two
Uncover China’s rich history and mesmerising wonders.
$1,998Valued at $4,399
See the best China has on offer on this spellbinding tour, traversing through buzzing city centres, dynastic-era villages, natural wonders and iconic ancient sights. This incredible escape truly showcases China’s dynamic elements!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast
- Uncover the Dynastic Heritage of Beijing and the Great Wall, the Enchanting Beauty of Hangzhou and the Splendour of Mesmerising Shanghai
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast
- Tours and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Experienced Local English Speaking Guides
- Return Airport Transfers
- Tipping and Gratuities for Guides
- Beijing – Fuyong Yulong Hotel or similar
- Wuxi – Wuxi International Hotel or similar
- Suzhou – Holiday Inn Express Taihu or similar
- Hangzhou – Merchant Marco Garden Hotel or similar
- Shanghai – Wassim Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
13, 27 March 10, 24* April 8*, 22 May
- 12, 26 June
24*July 7, 21 August
- 11, ,
25September 9*, 23 October
- 6 November*
- *A High Season surcharge of $300 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Experience China’s dynamic beauty on this 10 day tour, from heritage listed landscapes, neon-drenched streets, buzzing city centres and dynastic era architecture with thousands year old history.
- Explore the lively capital of Beijing and climb the mighty Great Wall of China – winding its way through majestic leafy landscapes and temple-covered hilltops.
- Visit the spiritual heart and historical centre of China at Tiananmen Square, the sight of seminal events like the iconic 1989 Tiananmen Square protests and the internment of Mao Zedong.
- Learn about China’s Tea heritage at the lush Longjing Tea Plantation whilst sipping on China’s prestigious dragon well tea.
- Admire the glistening waters of Hangzhou’s West Lake, and revel in the scenic vistas and watercolour, willow-lined banks of this gorgeous city.
- Uncover the elegance of the Wall Street of the East in Shanghai’s Bund, and marvel at Shanghai’s contemporary art scene, gorgeous gardens and larger than life skyscrapers.
Get your passports ready for a fantastic adventure through China as you board your international flight to Beijing. Upon arrival, you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Due to flight availability, some flights may depart prior to Day 1.
Prepare to be captivated by The Great Wall at the Juyongguan Pass, majestically perched over the peaks and hills of Beijing. Noted as one of the Seven Wonders of the World, you will have the opportunity to hike a portion of this marvel.
En route back to Beijing, see artisans crafting traditional Chinese blue enamelware at a cloisonne factory.
- Musical Performance – enjoy a traditional Chinese performance (AUD $81 per person).
- Hutong Life Tour – jump on a rickshaw and wind through a Hutong neighbourhood, stopping at a local house to gain insight into local Beijing life (AUD $45 per person).
Kickstart your Beijing adventure today with a visit to Tiananmen Square. The second-largest public square in the world and the historical and spiritual heart of China, the Square houses the Monument to the People’s Heroes, the National Museum of China and the Mausoleum of Mao Zedong. Just north of the Square is the fabled Forbidden City.
- Forbidden City tour – take a tour through the imperial centre of Beijing through the Ming and Qing dynasty, an iconic landmark rich in Chinese heritage (AUD $85 per person).
- Peking Duck dinner – enjoy an authentic Peking Duck banquet with all the traditional accompaniments (AUD $45 per person).
Head to a Chinese herbal medicine institute to learn about the healing properties and history of traditional Chinese medicine. Then it’s off to Suzhou via bullet train.
Known as the Oriental Venice, Suzhou is home to exquisite canals, bridges, pagodas and beautiful gardens. Visit the Lingering Garden, known for its charming halls and unique imperial architecture enriched by a 500-year history. Continue your journey to a silk spinning mill to discover the mysterious ways of silk processing before travelling to Wuxi.
Spend the evening strolling through the tree-lined Nanchang Street, blending ancient and contemporary architecture with waterside charm.
- Grand Canal Cruise (AUD $40 per person).
Start your morning marvelling at the tranquil waters of Lake Lihu, followed by a visit to one of the largest freshwater pearl exhibitions in the country before travelling to Hangzhou.
Aptly named by Marco Polo as the ‘most beautiful and magnificent city in the world’, experience the beauty firsthand with an evening at leisure.
- Romantic Show of Songcheng – a cultural phenomenon performed over 2000 times to more than 60 million audiences (AUD $100 per person).
Continue onto the West Lake this morning, home to mesmerising pagoda-topped hills and willows before finishing off your Hangzhou tour at a Tea Plantation to learn about the process of picking tea leaves. After, head to neon-drenched Shanghai.
- West Lake Boat Ride (AUD $45 per person).
- Huangpu River Cruise – sail along the tranquil waters of the Huangpu River – a must-see for any visitor (AUD $45 per person)
Visit Shanghai’s Bund today, home to Art-deco buildings that were once filled with powerful banks and trading houses, now home to designer boutiques and restaurants. Spend the rest of the afternoon strolling through the bustling shopping district of Nanjing Road at your leisure.
- Shanghai Insight Tour – visit famous sights including the 88th floor of Jin Mao Tower and the trendy Xintiandi neighbourhood (AUD $75 per person).
- Chinese Acrobatic Show – treat yourself to the amazing Intersection of Time acrobatic show (AUD $80 per person).
Say goodbye to your travel buddies as you transfer to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from other capital cities are available for an additional cost per person:
- Brisbane $280 per person
- Adelaide $480 per person
- Flights are economy class with Qantas or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 40
- Optional tour prices are subject to currency exchange rates and may change at any time
- No discounts apply for children – full prices apply for all minors travelling with their parents
- Unaccompanied minors are not permitted
- Rooms have a maximum capacity of two, with bedding configurations for Double or Twin, subject to availability
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages